The left threatens death, destruction and fire if President Trump dares nominate a replacement for RBG on SCOTUS

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
I am purposely not posting the Commentary, just the "Left wing" comments.

"If Mitch McConnell isn’t going to honor RBG’s final wish, we will. We will. And we have to.” Thank you, ⁦@AOC⁩. For your voice. For your fight. Tonight. And always. pic.twitter.com/2P5ttuvJsx

— Eliza Orlins (@elizaorlins) September 19, 2020 "

If they even TRY to replace RBG we burn the entire fucking thing down.

— Reza Aslan (@rezaaslan) September 19, 2020

We aren’t going to let Mitch McConnell pack the courts. Join us for a direct action and street smarts training to get ready to #DefendDemocracy Street Smarts - Direct Action Training
— ShutDownDC (@ShutDown_DC) September 19, 2020

McConnell says the Senate will vote on Trump’s SCOTUS nominee, after preventing Obama from putting Garland on the court. We’re up against people with no regard for the law. And it’s time to stop letting them get away with it. Anyone Trump nominates must be blocked, by the people.
— Joshua Potash (@JoshuaPotash) September 19, 2020

If they attempt to fill this SCOTUS seat we must take to the streets like never before and disrupt all life as we know it. In 2016 they denied a vote to seat Garland for nearly a year. This can not be allowed!

— James Woods (@RuckSacWoods) September 19, 2020

RIP Ruth Ginsburg. Over my dead body that the racist fucking orange Hitler gets to appoint another arch conservative judge. Over my dead body. People, VOTE and SPEAK UP. Put your money where your mouth is. #NoNoNo#RIPRuthBaderGinsburg#SupremeCourt pic.twitter.com/SES2NU5Oj1

— Max Lifer (@lifetothemax1) September 19, 2020

We’re shutting this country down if Trump and McConnell try to ram through an appointment before the election.
— Beau Willimon (@BeauWillimon) September 18, 2020

The left threatens death, destruction and fire if President Trump dares nominate a replacement for RBG on SCOTUS

Temper tantrums, authoritarianism, threats and violence.

"If Mitch McConnell isn’t going to honor RBG’s final wish, we will. We will. And we have to.” Thank you, ⁦@AOC⁩. For your voice. For your fight. Tonight. And always. pic.twitter.com/2P5ttuvJsx

We aren’t going to let Mitch McConnell pack the courts. Join us for a direct action and street smarts training to get ready to #DefendDemocracy Street Smarts - Direct Action Training

McConnell says the Senate will vote on Trump’s SCOTUS nominee, after preventing Obama from putting Garland on the court. We’re up against people with no regard for the law. And it’s time to stop letting them get away with it. Anyone Trump nominates must be blocked, by the people.

If they attempt to fill this SCOTUS seat we must take to the streets like never before and disrupt all life as we know it. In 2016 they denied a vote to seat Garland for nearly a year. This can not be allowed!

RIP Ruth Ginsburg. Over my dead body that the racist fucking orange Hitler gets to appoint another arch conservative judge. Over my dead body. People, VOTE and SPEAK UP. Put your money where your mouth is. #NoNoNo#RIPRuthBaderGinsburg#SupremeCourt pic.twitter.com/SES2NU5Oj1

We’re shutting this country down if Trump and McConnell try to ram through an appointment before the election.

Two things would happen if they do...

1. The Sedition Act would be called into play.

2. Under martial law, the election would be held off for 6 months...

Both would lay waste to democrat plans... And many of them would find themselves in prison for acts of sedition and treason....

I'm thinking the left has not thought this thing through very well....

Its not working. Fucking wusses.

but whats left to trash and burn in seattle/portland/chicago and the rest? i mean, even all of the rats have moved out of the sewers of those cities

These fools were attacking the ICE building.

I dont think they will be able to attack federal buildings,thats forsure.
just surround all federal/important buildings with man eating pigs and crocodiles

Meet every threat from the left with hot lead.
End of story.

Biden claims there isn't enough time to process a nomination......but Ginsberg herself went through the process in less than 45 days.

Meet every threat from the left with hot lead.
End of story.

hot lead, cs gas, rubber bullets and mean ass dogs. im thinking that there are a bunch of pissed off cops who are sick of being spit on, shot, stabbed, lit on fire with fire works. let it all come to a head so that in the end as the left sits and bleeds they have to watch and cry as trumps pick is seated.

Ya mean like a continuation of the rioting , looting and burning tantrum they have been throwing for the last few months?

Yawn.

Bring it.

After Nov 3 ? Trump's gloves come off.

why arent they off now?

Seriously?

Do you not realize that Portkland/ Seattle were allowed to go stopped as a giant troll/trap? Did you not notice how they tried to blame the violence on Trump for sending the Federals in ONCE to protect Federal buildings?

They desperately sought to make it TRUMP's Brown Shirts Storming the lovable little fuzzball ANTIFA/ BLM protesters .

Trump said, " nope".

All you have to do is ASK for my help . Say Uncle., LOL. F'rickin' brilliant.

You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running, to see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there
You've got a friend

I'm cleaning my pistols as we speak.

Moonbats think replacing a justice is "packing" the Court?

Damn, they're stupid.

I'm cleaning my pistols as we speak.

You're on the wrong side kid.

Ya mean like a continuation of the rioting , looting and burning tantrum they have been throwing for the last few months?

Yawn.

Bring it.

why arent they off now?

Seriously?

Do you not realize that Portkland/ Seattle were allowed to go stopped as a giant troll/trap? Did you not notice how they tried to blame the violence on Trump for sending the Federals in ONCE to protect Federal buildings?

They desperately sought to make it TRUMP's Brown Shirts Storming the lovable little fuzzball ANTIFA/ BLM protesters .

Trump said, " nope".

And I'll be there
You've got a friend

none of that matters.

Yawn.

Bring it.

why arent they off now?

Seriously?

Trump said, " nope".

And I'll be there
You've got a friend

none of that matters.

Matters how ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back