The Left Should Have Never Challenged the Mississippi Abortion Law

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Mississippi law is more pro abortion than most of Europe is. Left unchallenged RvW still stands.
Enslaved women, I’m renouncing my citizenship, yada yada yada. All uneducated BS.

Perhaps if the Left spent less time learning new TikTok dance moves and instead troubled themselves to learn something of importance, we could raise the level of debate a tad.

7C5A2ECE-82FA-46E6-97AA-D30B4743037A.jpeg

The Mississippi law is more pro abortion than most of Europe is. Left unchallenged RvW still stands.
Enslaved women, I’m renouncing my citizenship, yada yada yada. All uneducated BS.

Perhaps if the Left spent less time learning new TikTok dance moves and instead troubled themselves to learn something of importance, we could raise the level of debate a tad.

View attachment 662980
The GOP has rejected so many bills to help women mothers and children. Now those red welfare states are going to have to actually do something for them. Those women are voters. Good luck.

The GOP has rejected so many bills to help women mothers and children. Now those red welfare states are going to have to actually do something for them. Those women are voters. Good luck.
Over 3 dozen centers that help pregnant moms have been attacked the past few weeks. Mothers are terrified to go now.

Attacking a Christian center that helps mothers with unexpected pregnancies but wish to not abort them just shows how hateful the Left are. For years abortion rights activists have insisted that they are not pro-abortion but rather "pro choice." How ironic, then, that abortion rights terrorists are now attacking crisis pregnancy centers where young women are freely exercising their choice to carry their baby to term.

Over 3 dozen centers that help pregnant moms have been attacked the past few weeks. Mothers are terrified to go now.

Attacking a Christian center that helps mothers with unexpected pregnancies but wish to not abort them just shows how hateful the Left are. For years abortion rights activists have insisted that they are not pro-abortion but rather "pro choice." How ironic, then, that abortion rights terrorists are now attacking crisis pregnancy centers where young women are freely exercising their choice to carry their baby to term.

Sorta defies logic

I wonder why. Talk about a major backfire for the GOP. Even your messiah is fuming over the ruling.

You wonder why those wishing to rip limbs from babies firebomb centers that help moms who chose to have their baby?
Really?
You should wonder. I know why those people are pissed off. I don't condone bad behavior but at least I know why they are fuming mad.

Forum List

Back