The Left Say ‘Follow the Science’

Why? Is that too many syllables for your Tiny Mind?
Your personal insults are meaningless ....

Your actual comments are ALL revealing.

You are a Science Denying Leftist.
Wasn't an insult, just a question based on your responses.
I mean it is obvious you're too dense to actually comprehend the topic so I was, in my purest concern for you,
Just checking to see how low on the stupid scale I needed to go.

Okey Dokey.
Uncomfortable facts … for those who want us locked down forever. Expect the authors’ lives to be destroyed if this paper ever gains traction.

A new scientific paper is coming out that analyzes the Stay in Place policies implemented throughout the world. Here’s a key takeaway:

“To do so, we use data from 43 countries that implemented SIP policies and all 50 U.S. states. We estimate the effect of SIP policies using an event study approach. We also examine the change in excess deaths following the introduction of SIP policies separately for each country
and U.S. state. We also compare differences in excess mortality based on the timing of SIP policy implementation. In both settings, we fail to find that SIP policies saved lives. To the contrary, we find a positive association between SIP policies and excess deaths. We find that following the implementation of SIP policies, excess mortality increases. The increase in excess mortality is statistically significant in the immediate weeks following SIP implementation for the international comparison only. At the U.S. state-level, excess mortality increases in the
immediate weeks following SIP implementation and then trends below zero following 20 weeks of SIP implementation.

Related the anti-science agenda of the Left:
"Science can flourish only in an atmosphere of free speech."

-Albert Einstein

Forum List

Back