The left openly admits it

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I've said for decades that the left is anti-American to their bone. Their contempt for liberty makes it natural. They are finally starting to admit it...
“Let’s get one thing clear. Antifa is an Anarcho-Communist cause. Those on the left who call us “patriots”, step the F**K away,” the group tweeted Saturday with an image of them burning an American flag.
It's comical that they don't comprehend that communism is the polar-opposite of anarchy. :laugh:

Antifa brags about being anti-America, burning flag — then they get pulverized on social media

I've said for decades that the left is anti-American to their bone. Their contempt for liberty makes it natural. They are finally starting to admit it...
“Let’s get one thing clear. Antifa is an Anarcho-Communist cause. Those on the left who call us “patriots”, step the F**K away,” the group tweeted Saturday with an image of them burning an American flag.
It's comical that they don't comprehend that communism is the polar-opposite of anarchy. :laugh:

Antifa brags about being anti-America, burning flag — then they get pulverized on social media
calling yourself an anarcho-communist is the same as telling everyone you're a fucking moron with no grasp of reality, let alone what reality is.

^ :cuckoo:

^ :cuckoo:

Just thought I'd chime in here to say that emoticon can be safely applied to every single H@triot post.

calling yourself an anarcho-communist is the same as telling everyone you're a fucking moron with no grasp of reality, let alone what reality is.

I agree it is really fucking weird. Anyone that is anarcho anything is a fool.

Both are loserterians.

Lol so on the one hand you claim these are what leftists are all about yet you quoted them saying they were trying to distance themselves from mainstream leftists.

Last edited:
The Right, so accustomed to reading lies in their news sources, feel free to make up shit on their own.

:lol:

You guys are so silly.... :)

the quote you posted comes from this guy/gal who has a twitter account under the name Boston Antifa ....

upload_2017-8-26_5-53-6.jpeg

:lol:

You guys are so silly.... :)

the quote you posted comes from this guy/gal who has a twitter account under the name Boston Antifa ....

View attachment 146128

That is one disturbing image... Too many mental midgets in the world...

Forum List

Back