'THE LEFT' Now Says The Term 'Looting' Is RACIST

They say that the stores were overrun by many looters so nobody got caught.

Back in the old days, the Chicago police would nab one or two of the assailants and arrest them then "interrogate" them until they squealed on the rest. You can't "interrogate" like that anymore so the bad guys win.

I take it you live in Chicago.

Well, Trump lowered the standards. He's either bullying someone or lying.

Since Trump has left, the left has gotten a lot worse. And you still blame Trump.

Why? Because people on the left are too stupid to understand that two wrongs don't make a right? "He did it first, mommy."

Since Trump has left, the left has gotten a lot worse. And you still blame Trump.

Why? Because people on the left are too stupid to understand that two wrongs don't make a right? "He did it first, mommy."

Trump makes sure he's in the news every day usually attacking someone or pitching his stolen election BS. He's out for revenge..

Looting is looting.. It doesn't have a color.

When the mostly peaceful protestors in a march (which has become a riot) start engaging in arson and looting, what is it about the word “looting” that constitutes racist speech?

Asking for all my non woke colleagues.

When the mostly peaceful protestors in a march (which has become a riot) start engaging in arson and looting, what is it about the word “looting” that constitutes racist speech?

Asking for all my non woke colleagues.
Ya got me BA. Here is what the Free Dictionary says about looting:
  1. To take goods from (a place) by force or without right, especially in time of war or lawlessness; plunder.
  2. To take by force or without right; steal.
  3. To take goods by force or through lawless behavior.
    This definition fits extremely well for thugs openly looting without worry about consequences. The blame is shared between the criminal element and city officials who have allowed it to happen by removing effective and immediate deterrents.

Ya got me BA. Here is what the Free Dictionary says about looting:
  1. To take goods from (a place) by force or without right, especially in time of war or lawlessness; plunder.
  2. To take by force or without right; steal.
  3. To take goods by force or through lawless behavior.
    This definition fits extremely well for thugs openly looting without worry about consequences. The blame is shared between the criminal element and city officials who have allowed it to happen by removing effective and immediate deterrents.
That’s WAYCISST!

Forum List

Back