The left media has dropped the parade massacre as expected....

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
No surprise here, merely a few days after publishing a racist article with the title "There is nothing more frightening in America than an angry white male"... a black racist mows down white children fleeing a crime. An the left media is anxious to forget it happened.

On CNN.com this Thanksgiving morning - nothing. I didn't read the entire front page, but I see nothing.
MSNBC.com - again... NOTHING. Oh.. but two stories about white nationalism.
ABCNews - one story highlighting the victims, but no mention of the killer

How different do you think the left media would be treating this massacre if it was black children and an "angry white male"?

MSNBC today.... of all days... two stories on "White Nationalism".
The entire rest of the world celebrating a holiday? - AOK
Americans celebrating a holiday? - racist and nationalistic.
God the MSM is so angry now that their whole narrative has been shot to shit......lolololol

I actually love seeing their anger

He was a crazy out of control maniac with no motive any of us would understand much less identify with. He's going to jail forever and that's all that really needs to be said about him.
My God what a twisted, warped fucking mind you have. I wish I could slap your face you cold hearted piece of fucking dog shit

BTW.Happy TDay

Last edited:
My God what a twisted, warped fucking mind you have. I wisvh I could slap ypu to your face was bruised and swollen you cold hearted piece of fucking dog shit

BTW.Happy TDay
I certainly have no regard for the driver whatsoever. Am I supposed to? Like any mass killer I don't care to speak his name or even know that much about him. Stick him in a cell and forget about him.

I certainly have no regard for the driver whatsoever. Am I supposed to? Like any mass killer I don't care to speak his name or even know that much about him. Stick him in a cell and forget about him.
READ: "I wish everyone would just forget about this... this is sooo out of today's narrative"

READ: "I wish everyone would just forget about this... this is sooo out of today's narrative"
The narrative should be to mourn the dead, support the families and the injured and try to learn where the justice system fucked up with this guy. The driver himself should not be treated like a celebrity to avoid inspiring copycats.

READ: "There is no reason to talk about race when the guilty are not white"
There's no reason to talk about race unless it is clearly relevant. Until we know something about his motives it's useless to speculate. All we know now is that this guy seemed to have some serious mental issues.

There's no reason to talk about race unless it is clearly relevant. Until we know something about his motives it's useless to speculate. All we know now is that this guy seemed to have some serious mental issues.
Yeah.... bullshit.
If he was white, and the victims were black... holy hell... the media would be blasting the airwaves about it, non-stop, 24 hours a day.
President Biden would be making special announcements... looking to give victims taxpayer dollars... apologizing to them.. he and Harris would be making a spectacle of this thing.
There would be protest... marches... riots and looting all over America.
THAT IS A FACT.

But the murderer is black. And the victims were white.
So... move along folks, nothing here to see.... oh... and here are two articles about Thanksgiving and white nationalism.

If his social media posts are entered as evidence, it could easily be construed as a racially-motivated attack.

No surprise here, merely a few days after publishing a racist article with the title "There is nothing more frightening in America than an angry white male"... a black racist mows down white children fleeing a crime. An the left media is anxious to forget it happened.

On CNN.com this Thanksgiving morning - nothing. I didn't read the entire front page, but I see nothing.

How different do you think the left media would be treating this massacre if it was black children and an "angry white male"?

Here is the thing. I think this would have mattered, say, a year ago. Maybe even six months ago. It no longer matters now. The cultural "worm has turned" so to speak and I doubt there is any way back for liberals. People no longer believe media lies and they are awake and wise to what liberals have going on: covid panic, inflation, high gas prices, shutting their kids schools, letting hardened criminals out on low bonds.

So yes, all of this, but no matter. The damage is done. The cultural shift is happening. :)

No one has forgotten the massacre.

Translation in Liberalese:

1) BLM black barbarian, with a lengthy criminal record, out on bail for trying to murder his Baby Mama a few days earlier, who is on tape as wanting to kill whites does so by driving an SUV through a parade of innocent white people, killing 6 and hospitalizing 40 more, some still critical

= he has mental issues but no reason to think race is relevant

2) White teenager with no criminal record attempts to put out fire started by BLM barbarians, is chased down by lowlife white criminals enraged that the kid is interfering with their destruction and almost murdered, but is able to defend his life

= he is a white supremacist! Blacks can’t get a fair trial! The president is angry over the verdict! The media goes into meltdown about how whites can murder people and get away with it!

If his social media posts are entered as evidence, it could easily be construed as a racially-motivated attack.
If that turns out to be case then he is still going away forever and good riddance.

Forum List

Back