The Left Keeps Claiming that there is NO Voter Fraud.......then THIS (Yet again)

It never happened.
You just go full Orwell about everything don't you? Don't blame you. Truth & fascism can't coexist. What happens to you betas once the people who want to be left alone get fed up with your crap?

Cops lie all the time.
They do, but that's usually for a reason, to give out a ticket or help make a case..... career progression, in other words. What's this guy's reason here? How would lying about this benefit him?

It's in their training.
What's his motivation for lying?

I told you. That's how they are trained. Has nothing to do with motivation.
:45:

Police perjury - Wikipedia
And?

And nothing. They are trained to make things up to get people in trouble.
Okay...... so I guess all retired law enforcement officers run around filing false police reports all the time then?

No, some go round shooting black guys as they jog through their neighborhood.
Not as often as some folks want us all to think, though.

It never happened.
You just go full Orwell about everything don't you? Don't blame you. Truth & fascism can't coexist. What happens to you betas once the people who want to be left alone get fed up with your crap?

Cops lie all the time.
They do, but that's usually for a reason, to give out a ticket or help make a case..... career progression, in other words. What's this guy's reason here? How would lying about this benefit him?

It's in their training.

And?

Okay...... so I guess all retired law enforcement officers run around filing false police reports all the time then?

And some black guys go around shooting 5 yr old white kids in the face for riding a bike. Want to go on because I guarantee there are many more of these examples from thugs than you can find going the other way.

Indeed that's true and they go to prison for the rest of their lives.

This retired officer should be arrested for filing a false report.
Why do you think it's false?

It never happened.

Cops lie all the time.

It's in their training.

And?

And some black guys go around shooting 5 yr old white kids in the face for riding a bike. Want to go on because I guarantee there are many more of these examples from thugs than you can find going the other way.

Oh, I didn't realize there was proof it was a false report? Where was that again? Did you expect the cheaters to admit what they were doing? Why wasn't any kind of investigation started to get to the bottom of it one way or the other? I mean, were only talking about our elections. Just because you can't absolutely prove an allegation does not mean it is automatically false

It never happened. There was no box full of fake drivers license, Sheesh.
How do you know?

It never happened.

Cops lie all the time.

It's in their training.

And?

Why do you think it's false?

As a retired police officer he wouldn't have just let them hand out fake drivers license. It doesn't even make sense. If you were going to do that you would only need one.

From the link;
"Organized voter fraud in Houston?

I have to note at the outset that this report does not come from any mainstream media: but then, most of them seem to be actively denying that voter fraud is a problem. However, National File provides what it claims is evidence that in at least one polling station in Houston, voter fraud is an organized reality.

Texas poll watcher Raymond T. Stewart, a retired police officer, submitted a sworn affidavit Thursday that was provided to the Harris County District Attorney’s Office. That affidavit, exclusively obtained by NATIONAL FILE, alleges that a Houston precinct judge and staff illegally used a stack of driver’s licenses in their possession to allow people to vote illegally in the 2020 election at a drive-through voting window created by the Coronavirus pandemic. Stewart’s affidavit and photos of the scheme are presented below. The acting precinct judge’s identity has been confirmed by the Harris County Clerk’s Office and insiders identify her as a Democrat.
Harris County, where Houston is located, is also the site where the Joe Biden campaign’s Texas political director Dallas Jones is accused of running an illegal ballot harvesting operation, according to two separate affidavits submitted to the Texas Supreme Court by former law enforcement officials ... Here is a photo from the scene of the stack of driver’s licenses.

There's more at the link. Go read all the details there.
I can't say whether or not this allegation is true; but the evidence provided appears convincing to me. In particular, a retired police officer is sure to be well aware of the consequences of filing a false affidavit. That, plus the photographic evidence, is enough to make this a credible allegation as far as I'm concerned.
Three questions:

1. Will the authorities in Houston do anything about it?
  2. If the authorities in Houston won't do anything about it, will the state of Texas step in and do so?
  3. If nothing is done about it by either Houston's local government or the state of Texas, can and/or will Federal authorities take it up?
A possible fourth question might be, "Will the mainstream media follow up on the story, except to debunk it without any real investigation?" However, I think we all know the answer to that one . . .

Peter"

Fraudster Attempts to Register Dozens of Dead People as Democratic Voters in Florida
Some stupid Democrat from South Carolina tried to register dead people in the Broward County Florida voter roles.

The person from Columbia, South Carolina, submitted over 50 new voter applications with 19 envelopes in the same handwriting to the Broward Election Office in July. Staff in the election office flagged and turned over those suspicious applications to the Broward State Attorney’s Office, The South Florida Sun-Sentinel reported.

A follow-up investigation uncovered that most of the persons named in the applications—listed as Democrats—were deceased, Broward County elections spokesman Steven Vancore told CBS Miami.

Forum List

Back