The Left Keeps Claiming that there is NO Voter Fraud.......then THIS (Yet again)

It never happened.
You just go full Orwell about everything don't you? Don't blame you. Truth & fascism can't coexist. What happens to you betas once the people who want to be left alone get fed up with your crap?

Cops lie all the time.
They do, but that's usually for a reason, to give out a ticket or help make a case..... career progression, in other words. What's this guy's reason here? How would lying about this benefit him?

It's in their training.
What's his motivation for lying?

I told you. That's how they are trained. Has nothing to do with motivation.
:45:

It never happened.
You just go full Orwell about everything don't you? Don't blame you. Truth & fascism can't coexist. What happens to you betas once the people who want to be left alone get fed up with your crap?

Cops lie all the time.
They do, but that's usually for a reason, to give out a ticket or help make a case..... career progression, in other words. What's this guy's reason here? How would lying about this benefit him?

It's in their training.

Police perjury - Wikipedia

It never happened.

Cops lie all the time.

It's in their training.

And?

It never happened.

Cops lie all the time.

It's in their training.

And?

And nothing. They are trained to make things up to get people in trouble.

All those articles are 10 to 2 years ago.... all speculations, mostly unreliable sources.....

Do you have any links that confirm those alleged voter fraud cases from years ago? There should be some news verifying them with legal actions if they were actually all true.
Oh for cryin out loud, don't you FOOLS ever get tired of waving your MORONIC INVALIDATION card around, like a bunch of CLOWNS ? Sheeesh.

Try READING the links, and then you wouldnt have to ask stupid questions.

View attachment 407150

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters
Then why were NONE of them CHARGED with voter fraud, protectionist?

Last edited:
You fucking cretin, you democrats have carried out a series of coup d' tat's, are probably complicit with communist China in perpetrating a bio attack upon the United States responsible for over two hundred thousand dead, published thousands of fake hit pieces targeting the lawfully elected president & his family, friends, and acquaintances. You have rioted, looted, and pillaged American cities, burning some of them, pulled down statues of our founders, threatened violence against the president, including his children, perpetrated violence upon Americans in their own land because they stand openly against your political mania, murdering god knows how many of them, shut down any semblance of free speech, including the censoring of millions of American voices opposed to your vile filth, and her you are you are, copping a pose of being threatened? God fucking help you November 4th, you cowering pus bag, you'd better get on your fucking knees and offer alms to whatever evil thing it is you hold up as your idol that Trump wins in landslide.... :fu:

Unhinged.
I only burn down cities I have been ordered to burn down, you burn them down as political sport, and as means of inflicting terror upon the helpless! To bad I didn't get to make your acquaintance in the desert with the other political thugs of your ilk I met with...:smoochEE:

AN off duty Houston Police officer working as a poll watcher observed obvious fraud in Houston....DEMOCRAT Stronghold.
Apparently, the Cheating left was using boxes of random driver licenses to allow anyone to drive through and vote from their car.
The driver licenses, although in no way associated with the voter, was used to verify the voters as legitimate.
A sworn affidavit has been submitted....and so far he claims NOT ONE federal or state or City official has contacted him about it.
You can rest assured the cheating by the left is astronomical....probably 50% of their vote is fraudulent.
yet they scoff and call you a tin foil hat wearer if you call out their fraud.
If the Left manages to steal this election, it seems the DUTY of every American patriot to say "HELL NO" !!!!
Poll watcher submits affidavit alleging Houston judge and election staff committed voter fraud: report

Sorry, but Leslie Stall cannot verify one bit of this story, so she's neither going to report on it nor investigate it.
2016280x7202.jpg

It never happened.

Cops lie all the time.

It's in their training.

And?

Okay...... so I guess all retired law enforcement officers run around filing false police reports all the time then?

Then why were NONE of them CHARGED with voter fraud, protectionist?
Whatever gave you the idea that "NONE of them CHARGED with voter fraud"? If you had read the links, you would have seen that many of them were caught and charged. Everybody knows why some have been, and others are not, Because the aliens don't admit that they are aliens when they're voting. But you're the one who needs to answer some questions.
Since you are commenting on the quality of these links, you must have read them, and know what is in them, and as such should have no problem answering these questions. Go ahead >>

1. Churchwell got questions from illegal aliens asking what?

2. Who provided the affidavit PILF provided to prosecutors ?

3. How .many registered voters is Broward county looking at for non-citizenship ? How many in Monroe ?

4. Old Dominion University and George Mason University, based on survey data from what study, estimated 6.4 percent of noncitizens voted illegally in the 2008 presidential election and 2.2 percent voted in the 2010 midterm congressional elections ?

5. What poll confirms a significant problem with noncitizens participating illegally in our elections ?

6. In that poll's sample survey of 800 Hispanics in 2013, what percent admitted they were not United States citizens ?

7. In Philadelphia, how many registrations were cancelled (2013-2015), because the registrant was not a U.S. citizen ?

8. Besides Virginia Code § 24.2-1004,and Title 18, United States Code § 611, what other offenses a would fraudulent voter in Virginia commit when he registers and votes ?

9. What sanctuary jurisdictions refused to answer PILF’s and local registered voters’ requests for information ?

Last edited:
It never happened.

Cops lie all the time.

It's in their training.

And?

Okay...... so I guess all retired law enforcement officers run around filing false police reports all the time then?

No, some go round shooting black guys as they jog through their neighborhood.

It never happened.

Cops lie all the time.

It's in their training.

And?

And some black guys go around shooting 5 yr old white kids in the face for riding a bike. Want to go on because I guarantee there are many more of these examples from thugs than you can find going the other way.

It never happened.

Cops lie all the time.

It's in their training.

And?

And some black guys go around shooting 5 yr old white kids in the face for riding a bike. Want to go on because I guarantee there are many more of these examples from thugs than you can find going the other way.

Indeed that's true and they go to prison for the rest of their lives.

This retired officer should be arrested for filing a false report.

It never happened.

Cops lie all the time.

It's in their training.

And?

Oh, I didn't realize there was proof it was a false report? Where was that again? Did you expect the cheaters to admit what they were doing? Why wasn't any kind of investigation started to get to the bottom of it one way or the other? I mean, were only talking about our elections. Just because you can't absolutely prove an allegation does not mean it is automatically false

Was just about to point that out.

Lying and deceiving comes so naturally for these criminals that they do it without even thinking

I'm convinced there is no favorable path forward for America with this many non thinkers in our midst.

It never happened.

Cops lie all the time.

It's in their training.

And?

Oh, I didn't realize there was proof it was a false report? Where was that again? Did you expect the cheaters to admit what they were doing? Why wasn't any kind of investigation started to get to the bottom of it one way or the other? I mean, were only talking about our elections. Just because you can't absolutely prove an allegation does not mean it is automatically false

It never happened. There was no box full of fake drivers license, Sheesh.

AN off duty Houston Police officer working as a poll watcher observed obvious fraud in Houston....DEMOCRAT Stronghold.

Apparently, the Cheating left was using boxes of random driver licenses to allow anyone to drive through and vote from their car.
The driver licenses, although in no way associated with the voter, was used to verify the voters as legitimate.

A sworn affidavit has been submitted....and so far he claims NOT ONE federal or state or City official has contacted him about it.

You can rest assured the cheating by the left is astronomical....probably 50% of their vote is fraudulent.

yet they scoff and call you a tin foil hat wearer if you call out their fraud.

If the Left manages to steal this election, it seems the DUTY of every American patriot to say "HELL NO" !!!!

Poll watcher submits affidavit alleging Houston judge and election staff committed voter fraud: report

The only question that remains is: will the OP come back to this thread and admit it when this story goes nowhere and the allegations are not proven with any evidence what so ever?

It never happened.

Cops lie all the time.

It's in their training.

And?

It never happened. There was no box full of fake drivers license, Sheesh.
I see. We take your word (were you there?) over a retired LEO working as an election monitor? I suppose you have proof he filed a false report or has done this sort of thing before? No? So, basically, you don't know if it's true anymore than the rest of us. Would you feel the same way if he was a lefty making claims about Repubs? Highly doubt it.
dont-piss-down-79d810d87e.jpg

Forum List

Back