The Left Keeps Claiming that there is NO Voter Fraud.......then THIS (Yet again)

AN off duty Houston Police officer working as a poll watcher observed obvious fraud in Houston....DEMOCRAT Stronghold.

Apparently, the Cheating left was using boxes of random driver licenses to allow anyone to drive through and vote from their car.
The driver licenses, although in no way associated with the voter, was used to verify the voters as legitimate.

A sworn affidavit has been submitted....and so far he claims NOT ONE federal or state or City official has contacted him about it.

You can rest assured the cheating by the left is astronomical....probably 50% of their vote is fraudulent.

yet they scoff and call you a tin foil hat wearer if you call out their fraud.

If the Left manages to steal this election, it seems the DUTY of every American patriot to say "HELL NO" !!!!

Poll watcher submits affidavit alleging Houston judge and election staff committed voter fraud: report

There isn’t enough fraud to make a difference is the argument most liberals make. The blob’s commission confirmed it
Harris County Texas is corrupt as hell and has been for at least 50 years...... the only thing surprising about incidences of corruption and fraud there is that it isn't more blatant and widespread.
Anyone who has ever lived there knows this story has about a 99% chance of being true, and that's before seeing any of the evidence.

There's nothing in the realm of logic or intelligence that says Biden should win. A Trump win next Tuesday is what they commonly call a no brainer. Stick with the good guy.

November 4th, be vigilant, know where democrats are in your communities, and be well armed! :Boom2:

You guys are getting more unhinged by the day.
Not really.

They just see what's actually going on, rather than believing what all the leftists say.

You have a different definition of unhinged than me then.

I think threatening violence looks unhinged.
You fucking democrats, you wear your hypocrisy like badges of honor, you have done absolutely nothing for four years but engage in violence, lying media is an act of violence, you are warned push back in spades comes to you November 4th! :Boom2:

November 4th, be vigilant, know where democrats are in your communities, and be well armed! :Boom2:

Not really.

They just see what's actually going on, rather than believing what all the leftists say.

Why?

Violence is just a means of accomplishing something, there is nothing inherently wrong about it. If it is the most appropriate response to a set of circumstances, then why not advocate for it?

To the contrary.....we are growing tired of the BS from your side

Ok. So threatening violence isn't getting more unhinged in your book.

Whatever you say.
November 4th is coming, the direct response to four years of treason, under no circumstance will there be a democratic party president, your vile, hate filled & fueled four years of disgracing America raging treason/sedition gets answered in spades! :fu:

I want to PRESERVE the Constitution......including the 2nd Amendment
I want to keep the Supreme Court AS IS
I want EQUAL protection for ALL ....the left has made burning the LGBTQ flag a felony hate crime....but burning a Christian or American flag is A OK
I want FREE Speech FOR ALL
I want TWO genders....as according to Science.

it surprised no one that those things sound "Pissy" to your delicate tender snowflake ears

I understand what you want. I don't understand what you meant when you suggested that you wouldn't allow people to rule over you after they steal the election.

That's what I asked and that was what you got pissy about.

Actually....it was your question asking me "Exactly" what I would do.
As if I (or anyone) would have the need to divulge that to you.
Think of all the things a people "could" do when faced with tyranny, court packing, false impeachments, gay rights over heterosexual rights etc etc etc
Think of what Thomas Jefferson said.
You should be far more worried about what intolerant or staunchly patriotic folks might do.

Whatever you say.

Show me where I personally advocated violence in this thread........you just lost the argument

Not really.

You fucking democrats, you wear your hypocrisy like badges of honor, you have done absolutely nothing for four years but engage in violence, lying media is an act of violence, you are warned push back in spades comes to you November 4th! :Boom2:

The psychological definition is "Moral narcissism".

A condition where someone is only concerened with how their actions affect themselves, usually in a self serving, hedonistic way, without regard to others.

they also claim trump said to drink bleach.

they say a lot of stupid shit.

Whatever you say.

Show me where I personally advocated violence in this thread........you just lost the argument

Not your comment. This comment: "November 4th, be vigilant, know where democrats are in your communities, and be well armed! :Boom2:"

Coupled with these comments: "
"Never Sell Guns & Ammunition To Democrats"
"The Only Good Democrats Are Dead Democrats"

I want to PRESERVE the Constitution......including the 2nd Amendment
I want to keep the Supreme Court AS IS
I want EQUAL protection for ALL ....the left has made burning the LGBTQ flag a felony hate crime....but burning a Christian or American flag is A OK
I want FREE Speech FOR ALL
I want TWO genders....as according to Science.

it surprised no one that those things sound "Pissy" to your delicate tender snowflake ears

I understand what you want. I don't understand what you meant when you suggested that you wouldn't allow people to rule over you after they steal the election.

That's what I asked and that was what you got pissy about.

Actually....it was your question asking me "Exactly" what I would do.
As if I (or anyone) would have the need to divulge that to you.
Think of all the things a people "could" do when faced with tyranny, court packing, false impeachments, gay rights over heterosexual rights etc etc etc
Think of what Thomas Jefferson said.
You should be far more worried about what intolerant or staunchly patriotic folks might do.

Well that's what I asked. You didn't answer and you got pissy with me about it.

Whatever you say.

Not your comment. This comment: "November 4th, be vigilant, know where democrats are in your communities, and be well armed! :Boom2:"

Coupled with these comments: "
"Never Sell Guns & Ammunition To Democrats"
"The Only Good Democrats Are Dead Democrats"
That's pretty thin, guy.

All those articles are 10 to 2 years ago.... all speculations, mostly unreliable sources.....

Do you have any links that confirm those alleged voter fraud cases from years ago? There should be some news verifying them with legal actions if they were actually all true.
Oh for cryin out loud, don't you FOOLS ever get tired of waving your MORONIC INVALIDATION card around, like a bunch of CLOWNS ? Sheeesh.

Try READING the links, and then you wouldnt have to ask stupid questions.

1603752883019.png

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters

Last edited:

Forum List

Back