The left is upset Tebow is signed but Kaepernick isn't

They call it hypocrisy. It's not remotely hypocritical. Let's approach this from a rational standpoint, and that's where PROG-view gets lost.

1. Both are great athletes.

2. One is white & the other black. Oh wait, I said rational, it's the left who paints everything a color & genitals.

2. Tebow was blacklisted because he's Christian. Warner was treated the same way, but in his case his GREAT skills could no longer be denied. That and God sees him in a good light. Kap was blacklisted because he spreads lies bringing attention onto himself as he plays a heroes' role. He's clearly a distraction and showed up to the office for the wrong reasons. Neither QB will offer a team a prolific passing attack. Among other reasons it's because Tebow isn't built for it and Kap's touch on the football is poor. Their mechanics suck.

3. While Tebow's QB skills leave lots to be desired he's an OUTSTANDING leader. As for Kap, he led his team to 1-15, partially because he's a dick.

4. Tebow offers a wholesome message, while Kap is a disruption who feeds into racism and disunity.

5. Forgot one. Tebow as a TE is a good idea, though I might lean FB. Kap might be a decent WR, but in his case he'd fuck it up and blame others for it.

Tebow WAS a great athlete..........................in college.
Do you think any owner would turn down putting people in seats because of Tebow's popularity?
No coach would either but the guy wasn't NFL or MLB material.

"Blacklisted because he a christian"?

What a moron, being christian would bring even more people in the stands.

Tebow is a leader and leadership is important on any good team. Kaep is a cancer on any team. He also happens to be over the hill.
Tebow- 33 years old
Kaepernick- 33 years old.
2 months older?
Over the hill isn't a product of age. Ask Tom Brady. Talent aside, Tebow is just physically and mentally more prepared to play in the NFL right now. The question is, will he be able to handle the tight end position? Personally, I doubt it. But a leader like Tebow might also be able to slide right into coaching. For my money, Tebow is a far greater investment

I think some of you are failing to realize Tim will be playong for his old coach in his home town.

The comparisons to Kap are pointless.

They call it hypocrisy. It's not remotely hypocritical. Let's approach this from a rational standpoint, and that's where PROG-view gets lost.

1. Both are great athletes.

2. One is white & the other black. Oh wait, I said rational, it's the left who paints everything a color & genitals.

2. Tebow was blacklisted because he's Christian. Warner was treated the same way, but in his case his GREAT skills could no longer be denied. That and God sees him in a good light. Kap was blacklisted because he spreads lies bringing attention onto himself as he plays a heroes' role. He's clearly a distraction and showed up to the office for the wrong reasons. Neither QB will offer a team a prolific passing attack. Among other reasons it's because Tebow isn't built for it and Kap's touch on the football is poor. Their mechanics suck.

3. While Tebow's QB skills leave lots to be desired he's an OUTSTANDING leader. As for Kap, he led his team to 1-15, partially because he's a dick.

4. Tebow offers a wholesome message, while Kap is a disruption who feeds into racism and disunity.

5. Forgot one. Tebow as a TE is a good idea, though I might lean FB. Kap might be a decent WR, but in his case he'd fuck it up and blame others for it.

Jags got 2 good running backs. They need tebow at TE.
Their offense is about complete.

Tebow is a leader and leadership is important on any good team. Kaep is a cancer on any team. He also happens to be over the hill.
Tebow- 33 years old
2 months older?
Over the hill isn't a product of age. Ask Tom Brady. Talent aside, Tebow is just physically and mentally more prepared to play in the NFL right now. The question is, will he be able to handle the tight end position? Personally, I doubt it. But a leader like Tebow might also be able to slide right into coaching. For my money, Tebow is a far greater investment

Such a great leader he couldn't or wouldn't take coaching to fix his terrible mechanics. I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!!
MAGA

• Disagree
Reactions: 007
Tebow- 33 years old
2 months older?

Such a great leader he couldn't or wouldn't take coaching to fix his terrible mechanics. I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!!
MAGA

You can't fix mechanics on a body not built to throw a football.

Tebow- 33 years old
2 months older?

MAGA

That is ridiculous, he choose not to get better because he knew better. He knew so much more he was out of the NFL as a QB. Stubbornness is not leadership.
MAGA

Tebow- 33 years old
2 months older?

MAGA

That is ridiculous, he choose not to get better because he knew better. He knew so much more he was out of the NFL as a QB. Stubbornness is not leadership.
MAGA

Dude, I throw a ball like a greek god & know what I'm talking about. Tebow IS NOT built to throw a ball well.

For starts see those arms? They're too short. Let me know when you can fix that.

See those hands? They're too small, you can't fix that either.

33fc98c4ef7699ebc6a255ec23d74ab0--tim-tebow-sports-figures.jpg

Last edited:
Tebow- 33 years old
2 months older?

MAGA

Remember how you also said Tebow was fast? If 4.71 is fast then most defensive ends are blazing fast nowadays cuz that is whatTebow was timed at.
MAGA

Tebow- 33 years old
2 months older?

MAGA

MAGA

Dude, I throw a ball like a greek god & know what I'm talking about. Tebow IS NOT built to throw a ball well.

No shit, how many Superbowls have you played in? You don't know shit, that much is obvious!
MAGA

Compare and contrast Tebow's body with one of the greatest passers of all time Brees. Sure Brees is "short" by QB standards, but look how he's built. Long arms, big hands, big shoulders but not to the muscle bound extreme Tebow, which is another reason Tebow doesn't throw well.

images

Last edited:
Speak of short guys who can throw look at Flutie, what is he 5'7"? Look at the arms, his hands are that of a 6'3" black dude, and his shoulders ideal.

Tebow IS NOT built to throw a ball well, period.

xoDms8SiFxV8R-sXZ4ZATOae3Zj7gta68bUEFZJRfvo7q4bXdjxB0T6LOnn1i3yRTCMyWrVn-fAe14KaMXvgYvhdmOHZ_EcBxcjDYyD22VTxQFW7mykgqymINpZSCPcZVEJK7MW_iipnXACnwdAEATtfojZGHCoUC6jqGqp3CpHr_bBF7_D-246QX6jsPubTXVppWF62

Compare and contrast Tebow's body with one of the greatest passers of all time Brees. Sure Brees is "short" by QB standards, but look how he's built. Long arms, big hands, big shoulders but not to the muscle bound extreme Tebow, which is another reason Tebow doesn't throw well.

images

Or he doesn't throw well because he sucks at the NFL level. There's always that.
MAGA

images

Or he doesn't throw well because he sucks at the NFL level. There's always that.
MAGA

He sucks at the NFL level because HE"S NOT BUILT TO THROW A BALL WELL, period.

images

MAGA

He sucks at the NFL level because HE"S NOT BUILT TO THROW A BALL WELL, period.

No he sucks because he can't throw, manage a game or keep the football for his team. Yup he sucks out loud!!!!
MAGA

Tebow- 33 years old
2 months older?
Tebow hasn't led anything in 10 years.
Kaepernick in 5 years.
Tebow MIGHT be a draw in the broadcast booth, didn't he try that?

Tebow- 33 years old
2 months older?

MAGA
Tebow has not had a bad life. Neither has Kaepernick. Tebow could have probably played another position in the NFL. Tebow up to now lives his life by example. All the kneeling in the NFL then all the players should have led by example. Many did not. It is a joke. The NFL has lost billions of dollars because of this. The Prog press has made sure by their promotion that Christians like Tebow are a cancer to teams. Prog women will get their some day. When the West is in bad shape as it is headed. The it will be showtime! And many who get them back will be what are Progs today.

Tebow- 33 years old
2 months older?

MAGA
Tebow has not had a bad life. Neither has Kaepernick. Tebow could have probably played another position in the NFL. Tebow up to now lives his life by example. All the kneeling in the NFL then all the players should have led by example. Many did not. It is a joke. The NFL has lost billions of dollars because of this. The Prog press has made sure by their promotion that Christians like Tebow are a cancer to teams. Prog women will get their some day. When the West is in bad shape as it is headed. The it will be showtime! And many who get them back will be what are Progs today.

Has zero to do with his abilities as an NFL QB. The guy sucked rocks. Kneeling had nothing to do with the fact the guy couldn't or wouldn't take coaching to fix his terrible mechanics.
MAGA

Forum List

Back