The Left Is Setting The Stage For A Coup If Trump Wins

How's that coup going?
The PM/DSA Dem Leftists claimed that Trump would not accept the results of the 2016 election They proved that they would not accept those results, and did not even consider accepting the results of the 2020 election although it is now made fact they stole the election. the 202 ele4ction will be won by Trump if he decides to run. Joey Xi Bai Dung continues to make that point clear with each incompetent, divisive and derisive move he makes.
The PEOPLE will stand against and will fight this time if PM/DSA Democrat Commies attempt to steal the 2024 election.

The PM/DSA Dem Leftists claimed that Trump would not accept the results of the 2016 election They proved that they would not accept those results, and did not even consider accepting the results of the 2020 election although it is now made fact they stole the election. the 202 ele4ction will be won by Trump if he decides to run. Joey Xi Bai Dung continues to make that point clear with each incompetent, divisive and derisive move he makes.
The PEOPLE will stand against and will fight this time if PM/DSA Democrat Commies attempt to steal the 2024 election.
Is that you Mr Orange Buffoon?

left wing who are destroying our major cities.
instigated by left wing terrorists.
looting, and rioting by Antifa and BLM are......
....... if PM/DSA Democrat Commies attempt
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm impressed from a couple different perspectives.

First, that there are so many many entities that RWNJNation fears. For example, MS-13, Migrant Caravans, Dr. Fauci, Gun Grabbers, Commies, ANTIFA, BLM, Nancy Pelosi, Critical Race Theory, Masks, Commies, Vaccines, China/Iran/Venezuela/Haiti/Canada/Mexico/Honduras, yadda, yadda, yadda.

It's gotta be hard being a RWNJ living on the fringes of responsible political thought. Their hysteria and follow-along histrionics seemingly urges them to the rather disturbing flip-flop from Cry-Babyism, to Keyboard TuffGuyism.

No wonder, they seem so fragile, scattered, and mean-spirited.

Other than that stuff, I personally (and my avatar does too) find the RWNJNaton rather amusing, entertaining. A never-ending vein of Jackassery and Misguided Patriotism to mine for snark and ridicule.

Who can't like that?

ps....oh yeah, I stated "from a couple different perspectives".
OK, here's the other one: My curiosity on what the Jackass Patriot Universe and RWNJNation could have done to create so many enemies?
What is it about the Fringies that they have created so many enemies that they fear so profoundly?

Forum List

Back