The Left is Losing Politically--and Culturally

Someone who calls black people "Uncle Tom's" and "Aunt Jemima's" because they disagree with your politics is EXACTLY why I call the Democrat party the KKK today. You're it, Holmes, the modern day Democrat racist
I never called anyone Aunt Jemima and thinking black Republicans are selling out for political and financial gain to make money and get applauded by largely white Republicans is in no way racist. You did call black democrats the KKK but I think that's funny while your over here bitch and crying I called someone an uncle Tom. 😄 I don't actually mind you acting like you're a soft ass bitch. Be my guest you snowflake.

I never called anyone Aunt Jemima and thinking black Republicans are selling out for political and financial gain to make money and get applauded by largely white Republicans is in no way racist. You did call black democrats the KKK but I think that's funny while your over here bitch and crying I called someone an uncle Tom. 😄 I don't actually mind you acting like you're a soft ass bitch.

So you're saying you want a party that works for blacks. Like the Democrat party imports millions of illegal aliens to take jobs from poor blacks. Or how the Democrat party forces even black parents who are willing to drive their kids to better schools forces them to stay in their crappy one. Or how Democrats have left poor black neighborhoods without police while they hire their own private security on our dime.

Democrats have done NOTHING for blacks, you just looked at the Democrats of the 1950s and said woa baby, give me some of that! Then all the red northern States turned blue.

Democrats are the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching, cross burning, segregation. Today your leader says if you're black ass doesn't vote for his lily white ass, you ain't black. He said blacks are all the same. And when blacks try to run from the plantation, you kept black men hunt them down and drag them back. You're a pathetic human being, straight up

So you're saying you want a party that works for blacks. Like the Democrat party imports millions of illegal aliens to take jobs from poor blacks.
No, they're here to help displace the demographic and political superiority of white citizens. Black unemployment right now is 6.0. The vast majority of black people who want jobs, have jobs.
Or how the Democrat party forces even black parents who are willing to drive their kids to better schools forces them to stay in their crappy one.
Studies have shown bussing children to other school districts and school vouchers do little or nothing to improve black education numbers and that's because what is never addressed is the economic inequities that exists between white and black families.
Or how Democrats have left poor black neighborhoods without police while they hire their own private security on our dime.
More bullshit. Every study so far done on police forces in black neighborhoods show they over police, over fine, and disportionately assault and abuse black citizens and suspects.
Democrats have done NOTHING for blacks, they just looked at the Democrats of the 1950s and said woa baby, give me some of that!
Look how empty your arguments are of specific policy and historical facts coupled with context. All you do is point fingers, you can't explain how we got here or what we do to get out because that would reveal how little you understand about history.

The Democratic policies of the 1950s weren't designed to help black people, they were designed to help white people. You talk about those policies as failures when they worked exactly as designed. They helped grow white home ownership and the white middle class along with it and they helped create roadblocks and obstacles in the paths of black families trying to do the same. Black civil rights leaders like MLK saw how beneficial those social policies were to whites and have fought for their place in the Democratic party in order to fight for those social policies being applied to all. Standing in the way of that and in the way of reparations for those past injustices have always been white conservatives and white moderates.
Democrats are the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching, cross burning, segregation. Today your leader says if your black ass doesn't vote for his lily white ass, you ain't black. He said blacks are all the same. And when blacks try to run from the plantation, you kept black men hunt them down and drag them back. You're a pathetic human being, straight up
And your leader accused Obama of being a Kenyan muslim. Don't try and play this game with me you Short Bus riding ass clown, the white Republican defenders of Confederate Democrat idolatry is obvious enough.

No, they're here to help displace the demographic and political superiority of white citizens. Black unemployment right now is 6.0

Thank you Donald Trump!

. The vast majority of black people who want jobs, have jobs.

And they pay a lot less than they should because the Democrats are bringing in millions of people to take jobs and drive down wages

Studies have shown bussing children to other school districts and school vouchers do little or nothing to improve black education numbers and that's because what is never addressed is the economic inequities that exists between white and black families.

Mr. Arrogant again, other people's kids are your choice. And wow, you're sucking down the propaganda. Sure, Cowboy, blacks don't do better in better schools. What a load. If Democrats didn't want blacks reading, you'd be calling any black who learned to read an Uncle Tom. You just want orders from your lily white party leaders, Biden, Pelosi and Schumer and they aren't doing shit for you

More bullshit. Every study so far done on police forces in black neighborhoods show they over police, over fine, and disportionately assault and abuse black citizens and suspects.

Look how empty your arguments are of specific policy and historical facts coupled with context. All you do is point fingers, you can't explain how we got here or what we do to get out because that would reveal how little you understand about history.

The Democratic policies of the 1950s weren't designed to help black people, they were designed to help white people. You talk about those policies as failures when they worked exactly as designed. They helped grow white home ownership and the white middle class along with it and they helped create roadblocks and obstacles in the paths of black families trying to do the same. Black civil rights leaders like MLK saw how beneficial those social policies were to whites and have fought for their place in the Democratic party in order to fight for those social policies being applied to all. Standing in the way of that and in the way of reparations for those past injustices have always been white conservatives and white moderates.

And your leader accused Obama of being a Kenyan muslim. Don't try and play this game with me you Short Bus riding ass clown, the white Republican defenders of Confederate Democrat idolatry is obvious enough.

Blah, blah, you are a true believer in leftist propaganda. They just laugh when they see you coming you're so gullible. A black man who calls blacks who defy them Uncle Tom's, you're a Democrats dream, and Democrats still very much believe in slavery as any black who tries to flee the plantation knows

Forum List

Back