The left in America at this point is not....

Why do you have this bizarre delusion that the metrics of fucking YouTube are more accurate than established polls? Polls aren’t perfect, but at least you can have a level of trust in them.
Yeah. At a bizarre moment in our history, this one tends to stand out.

Suddenly all they care about is social media stats, like 16 year old girls.

Not surprising, really. Trump was always focused on his "ratings" - the polls, the number of Twitter followers, how many people showed up at his rallies.

One of the things Trump talked about for his retirement was to begin charging people to attend his rallies. I seriously doubt even his cult will pay money for these dog and pony shows. They go for the experience and something to tell their grandkids about, it's free entertainment, but pay for it?

Why do you have this bizarre delusion that the metrics of fucking YouTube are more accurate than established polls? Polls aren’t perfect, but at least you can have a level of trust in them.

Not surprising, really. Trump was always focused on his "ratings" - the polls, the number of Twitter followers, how many people showed up at his rallies.

One of the things Trump talked about for his retirement was to begin charging people to attend his rallies. I seriously doubt even his cult will pay money for these dog and pony shows. They go for the experience and something to tell their grandkids about, it's free entertainment, but pay for it?
Holy crap. Yeah, I can see that. All Trump cares about is "numbers", whether the numbers actually matter or not.

Plus, it's a good sign they're reduced to crowing about numbers like this.

Holy crap. Yeah, I can see that. All Trump cares about is "numbers", whether the numbers actually matter or not.

I realized how fixated Trump was on shit like this when he went on and on during the last election about how many people were showing up to his rallies, versus the number of people showing up for Biden. He said similar things during the 2016 election - comparing his rally numbers to the people showing up for Hillary.

Some of Trump's more bizarre fixations and behaviours remind me of watching my MIL's mental decline due to dementia. His language skills have deteriorated, and he making claims that things he watched on an HBO drama, were actually happening on the border.

I realized how fixated Trump was on shit like this when he went on and on during the last election about how many people were showing up to his rallies, versus the number of people showing up for Biden. He said similar things during the 2016 election - comparing his rally numbers to the people showing up for Hillary.

Some of Trump's more bizarre fixations and behaviours remind me of watching my MIL's mental decline due to dementia. His language skills have deteriorated, and he making claims that things he watched on an HBO drama, were actually happening on the border.
It's a symptom of his profound self esteem issues. When his numbers -- whatever they may refer to -- are good, he'll not only report them, but he'll say things like "no one has ever seen anything like it" or "no one has ever done that" or "no one can believe it". It would be relatively benign and pathetic if he were a nobody, but he has millions in thrall with him. So freakin' weird.

Forum List

Back