The left has embraced fascism in its purest form

I'm curious otto. I use the sliding scale of freedom vs totalitarianism. I'll admit I know nothing about fascism, but I am curious how you define it as a special kind of totalitarianism. It does seem odd on a base freedom scale to have a small government authoritarian government.
You know nothing of fascism?

How is that?

The left has embraced fascism in its purest form. Their entire mindset is: either bow to our ideology, or we will do everything in our power to destroy you. No tolerance for any thoughts or views other than the progressive thoughts and views.

View attachment 569706

You should probably read up on Fascism and fascists of the 20th century. This is extremely stupid.

Your definition of “freedom” is just the latest version of fascism.

As an example is gay marriage allowed in your “freedom “?
Marriage is a government sanctified institution. It was nothing to do with freedom

The left has embraced fascism in its purest form. Their entire mindset is: either bow to our ideology, or we will do everything in our power to destroy you. No tolerance for any thoughts or views other than the progressive thoughts and views.

View attachment 569706
You do not know what Fascism actually means. And by the way, those books are based on lies.

I have. Which is why I educate you about it weekly.
Everything you purport about the Left pushing these Fascist ideas that you imagine in your mind, are the same controlling tactics you want to impose on others, especially on the Left.

One of the books, "Our Broken elections" with a guy walking out the back door with boxes. Seriously? The cover is based on a lie. And do you know how I know? Because you cannot debate the legitamacy or the truth of that book with me one on one. That's how I know.

Yep…and then he and his Democrats super-majority ran that shit up over 10% with failed, ignorant policies.

Facts matter. Your propaganda doesn’t work in this era of technology - where the internet permanently captures history.
What was the unemployment rate when he left office?

My favorite was how Canada was crying about the illegals “self-deporting” the US by overrunning Canada because they knew Trump meant business :laugh:

Violating human rights by putting them in cages and leaving them there? What kind of fucking monster would do such a thing?

Bwahahaha! When Bush left office, unemployment was at 7% and change. Not even remotely close to a "recession".

Barack Obama and the Democrats drove that shit up over 10%.
No, it was the Federal Reserve; The Federal Reserve was to blame for the Great Recession, because it created the conditions for a housing bubble that led to the economic downturn and because it was instrumental in perpetuating the crisis by not doing enough to stop it.

I know you scoff at the idea of limited government. To be fair, I don't think anyone is calling to abolish the FDA. I think you can limit the government a great deal without sacrificing crucial regulation. Imagine going before a group of middle class people in Indiana, mechanics, construction workers, nurses, ect, and trying in layman's terms to explain to them why the government should have more of their wages, while half the country pays no income tax. Imagine these people are not looking for a fight and will listen. Why should they give up their choices and be forced into government programs like universal healthcare? Why should they pay for other people's education, healthcare, food, and whatever else the government can dream up to take from them? Caring for the disabled is a given, by why should the government take their money and give it to other able bodied people in a national system that is guaranteed to be wasteful, a quasi one size fits all, and limits options and choice?
I'm calling to abolish the FDA.

What about them? :laugh:

They didn't cause a housing collapse like the government did in 2009!
Tax cuts did.
What were the tax cuts in the 1920s?

Image result for 1929 crash was caused by tax cuts

To facilitate recovery, the top U.S. marginal income tax rate was reduced from 73 percent in 1921 to 58 percent in 1922, and later to 46 percent in 1924 and 25 percent in 1925.

Bwahahaha! When Bush left office, unemployment was at 7% and change. Not even remotely close to a "recession".

Barack Obama and the Democrats drove that shit up over 10%.
The Federal Reserve did that, not Obama; The Federal Reserve was to blame for the Great Recession, because it created the conditions for a housing bubble that led to the economic downturn and because it was instrumental in perpetuating the crisis by not doing enough to stop it.

Forum List

Back