The Left Has Denied the Legitimacy of Every Single Republican President Since the Elder Bush in 1988

When was the last time that a Democratic President incited rioters to assault Congress and hang the Vice President so the incumbent can remain in power?
Game. Set. Match.
o4SwcTI.jpg

Last edited:
You have no way of knowing that unless you’re now a mind reader.
Only have what Pat Buchanon said himself, those votes were not for him.... I think he would know....!

But you are absolutely right, there was no way to prove it, without a do over..... And that's why Gore conceded.....without actual evidence to provide in court on the dispute, it's meaningless!

You Trumpers should have taken a hint....and dropped your bullshit and unprovable claims, once the states certified their votes and the electoral college, had voted.... Trump should have conceded, like a true Statesman that loves his country, would have done. Shame on all of you spoiled, whiny, unpatriotic, brats!!!!

Only have what Pat Buchanon said himself, those votes were not for him.... I think he would know....!

But you are absolutely right, there was no way to prove it, without a do over..... And that's why Gore conceded.....without actual evidence to provide in court on the dispute, it's meaningless!

You Trumpers should have taken a hint....and dropped your bullshit and unprovable claims, once the states certified their votes and the electoral college, had voted.... Trump should have conceded, like a true Statesman that loves his country, would have done. Shame on all of you spoiled, whiny, unpatriotic, brats!!!!
That's rich...you tried to get away with using that til you got busted.

Sure and right after that Bush went to electronic ballots.

October 29 2002
One week before Election Day, President Bush signed legislation Tuesday revamping the nation's voting system and guarding against the kinds of errors that threw his own election into dispute two years ago.

"When problems arise in the administration of elections, we have a responsibility to fix them," Mr. Bush said Tuesday as he gathered several Democratic and Republican lawmakers behind him.

The measure, which passed Congress overwhelmingly, sets the first federal standards for registration and voting, and authorizes almost $4 billion to buy new voting machines around the country.

So, they can cheat with impunity now and have done, now they whine about Italian satellites.
Alot of states had them. Actaully when I lived in Ohio, they had Butterfly ballots, when I came to TN, they had electronic voting......ironic since many of you mock the south for being backwards, oh and isn't it hilarious that south flordia, where the northern transplants and more democratic parts of FL were the ones with the old technology and the ones that couldn't read their ballot?

The Left Has Denied the Legitimacy of Every Single Republican President Since the Elder Bush in 1988​

I recall clearly how so many of our libtards thought they were clever (and oh so very precious) when they referred to W as the “pResident.” W’s win was challenged and when Gore had his last legal hope dashed, and finally stopped contesting the outcome, the braying libtards declared that W was an illegitimate winner. 😂

That's rich...you tried to get away with using that til you got busted.
Who tried to get away with it??? I never did. Read my original post again.

It's you right now, deflecting from what I said in my previous post, and avoiding discussing it.....!!!

Elder Bush and every president since him (except Trump!) has mentioned and endorsed the New World Order publicly.

Trump has benefited greatly from the New World Order WWII ushered in. The real fascist killers, the greatest generation gave it to us.

The world shrunk in Aug. 1945. Would the world be better off if the Allies didn't forge a New World Order. Do you want to go back to the Old World Order?

Who tried to get away with it??? I never did. Read my original post again.

It's you right now, deflecting from what I said in my previous post, and avoiding discussing it.....!!!
You did. You claimed that Buchanan were meant for Gore.. You're full of shit.

You know what I meant.
I do. You meant that you believe whatever works in the interest of the Democrat Party you worship. The rules change to ensure you win. That's exactly what you meant and it's your position 100% of the time, no exceptions
Where was I talking about the constitution? :dunno:

Gawd you're a stupid racist bimbo. The Constitution tells you how Presidents are elected, it's LITERALLY the standard of legitimacy for Presidential elections.

How did you POSSIBLY not know that???

So let's try this again. Show where in the Constitution it ways the Democrat Party is to win elections no matter what you do, how you do it or what standard you change it to. You aren't saying a word about Democrats who didn't get 50%. That's how airheaded you are. Whatever works ... for you !!! That's the standard ...

Forum List

Back