The Left Don't Condemn Violence, They Embrace It

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
NY Times lied for Stalin and Hussein.

The only time the left come close to saying anything negative about Islamic terrorism is when they have a BUT attached to it justifying the terrorism. Crusades being brought up by that idiot President as an example.

Palestinians blowing up a school bus is always followed with justifications.

After the 5 cops were murdered in Dallas the head of BLM says he doesn't condone such violence. But he can understand why it happened.

The list goes on and on. The left always side with evil.

The only time the left come close to saying anything negative about Islamic terrorism is when they have a BUT attached to it justifying the terrorism. Crusades being brought up by that idiot President as an example.

After the 5 cops were murdered in Dallas the head of BLM says he doesn't condone such violence. But he can understand why it happened.

I agree it is a good thing that some people could see the reality of what is really going on. I am very glad that your President stand up against those crazy lefties one.
I really like when he talk about the fact they are removing statues, which one is next he said ? Georges Washington ? Thomas Jefferson ?

I agree it is a good thing that some people could see the reality of what is really going on. I am very glad that your President stand up against those crazy lefties one.
I really like when he talk about the fact they are removing statues, which one is next he said ? Georges Washington ? Thomas Jefferson ?
They vandalized Lincoln last night.

Like the retards they are.

All this Madness about removing statue started with Obama he is the one who start the shit with the confederate flag to be remove.

June 21, 2015

COLUMBIA, S.C. – Hundreds of protesters gathered in South Carolina’s state capitol of Columbia, calling on the state to remove the confederate flag from its state house grounds.

With chants of “take it down”, protesters said the confederate flag was a symbol that widened racial divisions and didn’t belong there.

Mitt Romney joined the debate online. He tweeted that the flag should be taken down. President Obama replied, “Good point, Mitt.”

confederate.jpeg

S.C. protesters want Confederate flag removed

Again, so much for the Fake News narrative that Leftist snowflakes share no blame for the violence in Charlottesville....

Throwing balloons filled with urine...

When throwing their triggered pissy-fit over Trump accurately declaring 'both sides' were to blame in part, the Liberal Fake News Propaganda-Pushers and snowflakes make sure they don't mention any of THIS:

"TheDCNF witnessed leftist groups mace white supremacists as a way to start infiltrating Emancipation Park, where the rally was held. The radical left also began throwing a variety of items at the white supremacists, such as balloons filled with urine, paint, or pieces of concrete, as well as soda cans filled with concrete, food, and full water bottles. When they were out of items to throw, the radical left would search the streets for anything they could find to throw.

The left also brought out a “battering ram” made out of plywood and reinforced with a metal step ladder. Radical leftist protesters charged the white supremacists with their hand-made weapon. Enforcers managed to stop the device before it reached the actual shield line, but a new group of protesters tried to push the ram further."

Brutal Examples Of Violence That Occurred By Both Sides In Charlottesville [VIDEO]

No matter how desperately you try to cover for Trump's amazing blunder yesterday it's not going to stop the firestorm he created by saying the white racists are " very fine people."
Turn on your tv and see for yourself.
I won't be surprised if the Nazi sympathizer president's numbers don't drop into the 20's next Gallup poll.

No matter how desperately you try to cover for Trump's amazing blunder yesterday it's not going to stop the firestorm he created by saying the white racists are " very fine people."
I won't be surprised if the Nazi sympathizer president's numbers don't drop into the 20's next Gallup poll.
Only an insane person would object to what Trump said.

Once again we see proof that " I can shoot someone on 5th Ave and still not lose my supporters."
Now it's he can coddle Nazis and alt right hate groups and still not lose any supporters ON THIS FORUM.
Facts prove nationally he is.

Only an insane white supremacist as yourself wouldn't object to him saying Nazis are " very fine people."
After he said that David Duke thanked him.
He knew what it meant but you being such afucking idiot, don't.

Only an insane white supremacist as yourself wouldn't object to him saying Nazis are " very fine people."
Not only insane, but delusional as well. Trump never said that.

Il a dit : qu'il avait des gens très gentils parmi les manifestants / he said that it have some very nice people he did not name nobody, i mean no group that the difference.

Liar... I've provided links in two threads proving he did. Stop playing ostrich but it is a good look for you.

Here it is again for the deaf dumb and blind deplorables or you can read Trump's speech yourself.
Trump shows sympathy to hate groups in bizarre tirade

Whenever trump fucks up royally his base tries to pretend it didn't happen. That's called psychosis.

I guess the left was charged with murdering Heather Heyes.

Liar... I've provided links in two threads proving he did. Stop playing ostrich but it is a good look for you.

Here it is again for the deaf dumb and blind deplorables or you can read Trump's speech yourself.
Trump shows sympathy to hate groups in bizarre tirade

Whenever trump fucks up royally his base tries to pretend it didn't happen. That's called psychosis.
Post his exact quote. Why do you only link to fake news?

Whitehouse.gov

So a liberal who's against white supremacists, defaced the monument of the man who freed the black slaves? :link:
Last I heard, they have not found out who vandalized the Lincoln Monument.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back