The left continues to negatively affect the black community.

No, it's racism. Because almost 90 percent of white crime is committed against another white person. Furthermore:

Blacks get most of the blame for crime, and it is not justified. In 2020, Whites were 51 percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed Fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

So when you talk about crime, it is a person who looks just like you.
Do you have any links for us? Would be a great topic on new thread about white crime. This is a defund the police and its negative affect on the black community.

You said policies and then started talking about unemployment. I never mentioned the police.
Incorrect look at your post 26, or better yet I will post the messages in order.

tshrimp said:
As discussed in an earlier thread, defund the police was done at the city level, and 100% of those cities were run by democrats.
ThomasSowellsFro: State supercedes local. Federal supersedes state. If not, theres no point for black people to vote republican in a national election since it'll apparently have no effect by your logic. Red states have failed southern black Americans (by your own logic)
tshrimp: Incorrect when it comes to local police that comes from local tax dollars and are funded as such.
ThomasSowellsFro: You said policies and then started talking about unemployment. I never mentioned the police.

Black community. You don't see republicans trying to defund the police and make the black communities less safe.
Correct you don’t see the Republicans doing that. Why do you think the FarLeft is pushing for that?

Correct you don’t see the Republicans doing that. Why do you think the FarLeft is pushing for that?
I know why they were saying they were doing it, but most many have changed their tune with all the statistics have come out. Many backtracking right now.

My focus at the moment is on black crime. I don't want to engage in "whataboutism".

I'm more interested in the effect that 'white racism' has on the upward mobility of blacks. I think it ranks pretty low on the list of reasons for black inequity.
You aren't focused on anything but making racist comments. I will continue comparing white and black communities.

Forum List

Back