The lazy good for nothing media and the DNC gave us this nightmare!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I can't stress this enough...Hillary lost to a unknown black man from Chicago. Had it not been for the stacked deck orchestrated by the DNC against Bernie Sanders, she would have lost to him too and the fact she lost to the worst candidate in US history proves one thing and one thing for certain, its time this tired old ass white woman, get out of fuckin politics and take her ass home to the farm.

The GOP spent decades gathering shit on this women, decades, just waiting for her to run for President and the fact the DNC, these mindless ingrates rallied for Hillary is just mind blowing. I said this from day one, THE CLINTONS ARE JUST MESSY PEOPLE......At least Bernie would have FORCED TRUMP TO FOCUS ON ISSUES.... not this crooked Hillary, lock her up rant shit....The good news, Hillary is done...the bad news...so is this country.

As for CNN especially, you gave this nightmare unending coverage after the FOX debate because you salavating bastards wanted ratings and every time this nightmare opened his fuckin mouth, you whores were there covering his every word...IGNORING EVERYONE BUT TRUMP....IF THERE IS A GOD...I HOPE HE SCORCHES THE EARTH WITH YOUR RATINGS BLOOD AND YOU GO DOWN WITH HIM.....

Now, with all this being said...I am challenging all his white supporters to do one thing....in a few months, perhaps a year....
You must get your wall, your 10 million illegals departed, all the wonderful jobs back from China, the best healthcare ever and and and the war with Isis, to be victorious....good luck and best wishes.

upload_2016-11-9_10-5-37.jpeg

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I can't stress this enough...Hillary lost to a unknown black man from Chicago. Had it not been for the stacked deck orchestrated by the DNC against Bernie Sanders, she would have lost to him too and the fact she lost to the worst candidate in US history proves one thing and one thing for certain, its time this tired old ass white woman, get out of fuckin politics and take her ass home to the farm.

The GOP spent decades gathering shit on this women, decades, just waiting for her to run for President and the fact the DNC, these mindless ingrates rallied for Hillary is just mind blowing. I said this from day one, THE CLINTONS ARE JUST MESSY PEOPLE......At least Bernie would have FORCED TRUMP TO FOCUS ON ISSUES.... not this crooked Hillary, lock her up rant shit....The good news, Hillary is done...the bad news...so is this country.

As for CNN especially, you gave this nightmare unending coverage after the FOX debate because you salavating bastards wanted ratings and every time this nightmare opened his fuckin mouth, you whores were there covering his every word...IGNORING EVERYONE BUT TRUMP....IF THERE IS A GOD...I HOPE HE SCORCHES THE EARTH WITH YOUR RATINGS BLOOD AND YOU GO DOWN WITH HIM.....

Now, with all this being said...I am challenging all his white supporters to do one thing....in a few months, perhaps a year....
You must get your wall, your 10 million illegals departed, all the wonderful jobs back from China, the best healthcare ever and and and the war with Isis, to be victorious....good luck and best wishes.
stupid meter.jpg

Van Jones said it best. This was a whitelash.

I couldn't agree more. Its time for progressives to take back the democratic party. Bernie was a true progressive and would have beaten Trump in a landslide. But the DNC has lost their way by giving into cronyism and cooperations.

Perhaps this Trump win is what progressives and democratic party needed to re-energize the base so they can go back to being for the people.

I couldn't agree more. Its time for progressives to take back the democratic party. Bernie was a true progressive and would have beaten Trump in a landslide. But the DNC has lost their way by giving into cronyism and cooperations.

Perhaps this Trump win is what progressives and democratic party needed to re-energize the base so they can go back to being for the people.
What people have the filthy democrats ever been for except themselves? Lay down the crack pipe and get the hell out of here.

• Banned

My friend, we could have won this had we just given up on HIllary during the primaries. I called this from day one, the Clintons are just messy people, even Collin Powell called her out on it. Then when she had a little chance to get some creds, by pickin a kick ass VP, a Sanders, a Warren....because of her arrogance and God forbid anybody upstage Grannie, she goes out and finds the most boring white guy next to fuckin Mr. Rogers, may he rest in peace. And then when she realizes that this ain't the 90's, nobody gives a rat shit about your husbands economy.....the 90's, before NAFTA...mind you, she doesn't run on Obama's economy, which is stellar, doesn't go after wages that will make it all the better, instead, she's apologizing for calling the deplorables, deplorible and not going all out hood on that white mf, but instead, remaining politically grandma correct......Man, this woman was a nightmare and the DNC is the blame!!

What people have the filthy democrats ever been for except themselves? Lay down the crack pipe and get the hell out of here.
Mike, you red white fuck mf, like you white fucks always do...you'll be crawling to a democrat sooner than you think, bitch....yaw always do!!
upload_2016-11-9_12-0-39.jpeg

Somebody has a mad :banana:
Sweetheart, yaw went butt shit crazy over Bush jr....which got you nothing, yaw went butt shit crazy over the 2012 landslide that got you nothing and sadly, as does you always and in a few months, we'll hear criketts of sheer silence, as you always manage to do when they let you down....tsk, tsk

Somebody has a mad :banana:
Sweetheart, yaw went butt shit crazy over Bush jr....which got you nothing, yaw went butt shit crazy over the 2012 landslide that got you nothing and sadly, as does you always and in a few months, we'll hear criketts of sheer silence, as you always manage to do when they let you down....tsk, tsk

Well no I didn't go all "butt shit crazy" over Bush Jr, I wasn't even old enough to vote for him.

Try again ya despicable loser

Mike, you red white fuck mf, like you white fucks always do...you'll be crawling to a democrat sooner than you think, bitch....yaw always do!!View attachment 97641
You mad bro?

Van Jones is a racist piece of shit.

So is half the country, get a fuckin life, bitch!!

He can't have been the worst candidate in history, Hillary was in the race. As far as the press goes, they covered for her as best they could, but her offenses were just too many and too varied for them to cover up them all.

They have never been for the people. The fact that you believe that shows what an ignoramus you are.

So is half the country, get a fuckin life, bitch!!
Whoa whoa whoa settle down. I did not say the left was all racist. Maybe 40% hate white people.

He must have read the same articles I did.

Probably the most coherent post you've ever made!

Forum List

Back