The Latest PR Tactic for the Left.....

Oct 8, 2009
Prior to the vote, Democrats and Republicans who were on the 'no' side received countless threats and intimidation. US Senators, both GOP and Dem, received hate mail, and threats of physical violence because of their intention to vote 'no'. Media silence.

Now it's passed and the media goes nuts about the same thing happening to those who voted 'yes'.

Double standards from the media? Or are left wingers playing the 'oh noes, the big bad right are coming after poor lil ol me' card?

It would be funny if it wasn't so damned pathetic.

Just sayin'.

*Sits back and waits for truthmatters to call me a 'liar'... cuz when you don't like the message, shoot the messenger is a typical Alinsky tactic.*

Prior to the vote, Democrats and Republicans who were on the 'no' side received countless threats and intimidation. US Senators, both GOP and Dem, received hate mail, and threats of physical violence because of their intention to vote 'no'. Media silence.
You must be getting this from your super secret sources that are only available to "writers."

:thup:

Now it's passed and the media goes nuts about the same thing happening to those who voted 'yes'.

Double standards from the media? Or are left wingers playing the 'oh noes, the big bad right are coming after poor lil ol me' card?

Just sayin'.

*Sits back and waits for truthmatters to call me a 'liar'... cuz when you don't like the message, shoot the messenger is a typical Alinsky tactic.*

Thanks for the information, it is very interesting and the first I have heard of it.

Can you provide a link that shows what these threats were?

WHY isn't this thread in 'Conspiracy Theories'?

Those are some pretty strong accusations...WHERE'S your proof? Glenn Beck again pea brain???

Oh....so Ravi has never heard of the "Face-spitting" tactic used in the 60s.....or the race-baiting that the left specializes in. It doesn't take being an insider to know this shit has been going on for decades.

Oh....so Ravi has never heard of the "Face-spitting" tactic used in the 60s.....or the race-baiting that the left specializes in. It doesn't take being an insider to know this shit has been going on for decades.

The 'Conspiracy theorists' are out in force...:lol::lol::lol:

You are a TRUE idiot...

Just sayin'.

They believe they are above the consequences of their actions like all true leftwingers do. They think they can shove something up our asses without taking an elbow to the head.

Good luck with THAT.:lol:

Just sayin'.

They believe they are above the consequences of their actions like all true leftwingers do. They think they can shove something up our asses without taking an elbow to the head.

I still haven't seen any information on what these "threats" from the left were. I did hear of threats to withold funding and support in the upcoming election.....I did not hear about any physical threats from the left

It's really funny that people claim 'I haven't heard about it' and then whine about how people get information. It actually makes my point for me. It happened and no one talked about it. Hmmmm.

You must be getting this from your super secret sources that are only available to "writers."

Not 'super secret' Ravi, just closed to the general public. That's a whole different thing.... not that I expect certain people to understand that..... points often float over the heads of some... particularly when they are incapable of rational thought.

Looks like CG's role model is Truthmatters. When you can't back something up just keep insisting your information is true.

Just sayin'.

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I might be considering whether this is a tactic designed to push certain elements towards civil unrest. What better way to make another grab for power than a good 'crisis'.

Looks like CG's role model is Truthmatters. When you can't back something up just keep insisting your information is true.

Sweetie, I haven't 'insisted' my information is true. I just put it out there. People are welcome do make of it what they will. It is not my job to spoon feed people. The information is there for anyone who cares to look for it.... you just have to look a tad further than the media. Clearly, because you do not understand that, you prefer to dismiss it. That's fine. It is your choice and I support your freedom to remain ignorant.

People should go find the information for themselves. That way, it does not come from me - a dedicated right leaning individual. If it comes from me, you dismiss it. If you find it for yourselves, perhaps you'll learn something.

Sweetie, I haven't 'insisted' my information is true. I just put it out there. People are welcome do make of it what they will. It is not my job to spoon feed people. The information is there for anyone who cares to look for it.... you just have to look a tad further than the media. Clearly, because you do not understand that, you prefer to dismiss it. That's fine. It is your choice and I support your freedom to remain ignorant.
:rolleyes:

There is information out there that the Republican leadership plans to attempt a military coup at 9:59 EST this evening. And if successful, they will declare martial law and put liberals, gays, jews and blacks in internment camps for reprogramming and/or extermination.

Oh....so Ravi has never heard of the "Face-spitting" tactic used in the 60s.....

Never happened.

Great myth though.

Stop and think about it, Mud

Had some hippi spat upon a serviceman, do you really think that hippi wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked, and that leading to media coverage of it?

You show me an example of this that is documented, and you will be the first person who ever has.

Remember...I was there....and in uniform, too.

NO serviceman I ever spoke to was spat upon.

None.

Forum List

Back