The latest on hiden biden

I still don't think Biden will debate. The MSM will create a reason for not having debates because Biden is unfit. So why should we elect him President? If Biden becomes President, we all lose.

With each new gaffe I think the idea that Xi never planned on running Biden, that he's just setting up a False Flag to get Oprah or Big Mikey to step in for Biden looks more and more accurate

I still don't think Biden will debate. The MSM will create a reason for not having debates because Biden is unfit. So why should we elect him President? If Biden becomes President, we all lose.

Unfortunately, too many clueless voters fall for the msm propaganda aka....biden will bring back civility.

The truth of the matter he is much more rude than Trump

So what it comes down to really is that no one is voting vor biden they are simply voting against Trump as in...anyone but Trump. That is called Trump Derangement Syndrome.

We see lots of that on here.

With each new gaffe I think the idea that Xi never planned on running Biden, that he's just setting up a False Flag to get Oprah or Big Mikey to step in for Biden looks more and more accurate

Well, I heard michelle is seriously considering taking bidens offer of being his vp

Michelle loves the limelight but she does not like having to work or get up early....the vp slot would be perfect for her but a disaster for America.
's
I am becoming more and more convinced that America's time in the sun is over.........dark clouds are looming ahead. Dangerous times. most do not get it....far toooo arrogant to understand.

Well, I heard michelle is seriously considering taking bidens offer of being his vp

Michelle loves the limelight but she does not like having to work or get up early....the vp slot would be perfect for her but a disaster for America.
's
I am becoming more and more convinced that America's time in the sun is over.........dark clouds are looming ahead. Dangerous times. most do not get it....far toooo arrogant to understand.
who is Michelle the old BLACK angry MAN??

New Topics

Forum List

Back