"The latest mass shooting", a phrase that keeps popping up everywhere these days.

Surprising. Did not know there were 3 events in Tennessee. I opposed constitutional carry here, but a look at the page you referenced (though it is not quite up to date) indexed against constitutional carry states shows several with no mass shootings at all and the constitutional carry states that did have mass shooting were not among the front runners for most incident or most people shot. Maybe this is a hopeful sign. I like to be an optimist when I can.
I will say an amazing number of people shot in these incidents across the country (485) but far far more than the 148 killed. Don't know if that is lack of commitment or lousy training and discipline.
I wonder what these numbers will do in the somertime with many days and nights of oppressive heat/humidity and people really start to think the regular rules just don't apply.

Ever think that the phrase "the latest mass shooting" is used because it's actually referring to mass shootings? There have been several in the past month.

Ever think that the phrase "the latest mass shooting" is used because it's actually referring to mass shootings? There have been several in the past month.
Too much candlelight at the Catholic Mass for that shooting. Those people who hen-pecked some guy to extreme frustration aren't all so innocent as the Virgin Mary like they come on. Straight out of Saul Alinsky's Communist playbook.

Surprising. Did not know there were 3 events in Tennessee. I opposed constitutional carry here, but a look at the page you referenced (though it is not quite up to date) indexed against constitutional carry states shows several with no mass shootings at all and the constitutional carry states that did have mass shooting were not among the front runners for most incident or most people shot. Maybe this is a hopeful sign. I like to be an optimist when I can.
I will say an amazing number of people shot in these incidents across the country (485) but far far more than the 148 killed. Don't know if that is lack of commitment or lousy training and discipline.
I wonder what these numbers will do in the somertime with many days and nights of oppressive heat/humidity and people really start to think the regular rules just don't apply.
Maine began allowing concealed carry without a license in 2015. Our homicide rate has not risen and remains very low. It doesn't seem to have made any difference here.

No surprise, really. As the country is stoked ever more fully in hatred the stresses will continue to set unstable people off. The Dems have a great scam going. Create misery then use the results to try to take away gun rights. Many states are just going to tell the Feds to GF themselves.

In every case, every media outlet should be required to list the statistics of all gun deaths, by city, along with the total number of deaths from mass shootings.

Just so the people can see where the real problem with gun policy resides.

Maine began allowing concealed carry without a license in 2015. Our homicide rate has not risen and remains very low. It doesn't seem to have made any difference here.
Glad to hear that and born out by looking at the OP's link.

Kansas did that in 2015 and the homicide rate has gone up almost 50% since. They are still increasing, but not as fast.

Kansas did that in 2015 and the homicide rate has gone up almost 50% since. They are still increasing, but not as fast.

in Ks thats like 5 going to 8 murders,,

now chicago,, theres a real increase

Well that's a lie.

Well that's a lie.
then why did you say it??

Well that's a lie.
then why did you say it??
I did not.

Are you sharing franks magic mushrooms?

Funny that James Hodgkinson opened fire on up to 20 republican congressmen practicing for a baseball game but he only wounded one person so he doesn't go down in the record books as a mass shooter or does he?
so far its gone down as never happened,, at least for the MSM,,,

Forum List

Back