The Latest: Israeli official: Tlaib, Omar barred from entry

RE: The Latest: Israeli official: Tlaib, Omar barred from entry
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

So, IF this is true, THEN it is your opportunity to amend the record.

She didn't say what people say she said.
(COMMENT)

Tell us... What (pray tell) did she say? (Since you know; —the reason and explanation.)

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Tell us... What (pray tell) did she say? (Since you know; —the reason and explanation.)

Most Respectfully,
R
Tell me what you think she said and I will find what she really said.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Tell me what you think she said and I will find what she really said.

So, as usual, you’re just spamming the thread.

jpost has a really good article laying out the proposed itinerary for a Tlaib / Omar tour of the Arab-Moslem wasteland, at least those areas outside of the luxury accommodations afforded to the ruling politburo.

It’s worth five minutes of your day. If you tell me what the author wrote, I’ll tell you what the author wrote.

My Palestine itinerary for Tlaib and Omar

jpost has a really good article laying out the proposed itinerary for a Tlaib / Omar tour of the Arab-Moslem wasteland, at least those areas outside of the luxury accommodations afforded to the ruling politburo.

It’s worth five minutes of your day. If you tell me what the author wrote, I’ll tell you what the author wrote.

My Palestine itinerary for Tlaib and Omar

Really great article, Hollie. Good find.

Banning two democratically elected representatives of Israel’s closest ally makes clear that militarized nationalism, not democracy, prevails. This is a learning moment.

Actually, I'd suggest that two democratically elected representatives visiting America's closest ally for the sole purpose of demonizing it is the greater learning opportunity (of what not to do).

I was thinking that the teaching moment has a great deal to do with Islamist ideology and its pervasive dissemination of hate and religiously based ignorance,
'

Explosive Undercover Report: Horrendous Incitement Exposed inside Mosques Across North America

The Islamist ideology, dissemination of hate , racism and ignorance are all here

Forum List

Back