The Latest Conservative Rants From Informative Folks Who Don't Agree With The MSM

Each of his videos is a piece of a puzzle.
His overall theme is scummy politicians pilfering money we send to other nations.
These lockdowns are not stopping COVID, they are simply pushing small businesses into bankrupt cy.
He sounds like a nutter.

His overall theme is scummy politicians pilfering money we send to other nations.
These lockdowns are not stopping COVID, they are simply pushing small businesses into bankrupt cy.
He sounds like a nutter.
Anyone who disagrees with you sounds like a nut.
Unlike yourself, I can watch 4 10 minute videos everyday.

I wanted to post some of the insightful commentary on current events that is outside of the MSM.

I know.....the whole media is about to have a serious problem getting people to listen to them because nobody trusts them anymore and the the left won't have an Orange Man to target.
All of the sudden the MSM is going to have change from being total drama queens to propping up a corrupt and incompetent presidency again (like they did under Obama)....and they're not very good at it. Their primary tactic will be to censor the news. They'll only let you hear about the stuff that matters to them, not to you. Well this is where I'll try to post some sanity when everyone else is talking about nonsensical BS.

Video won’t play. Why’s that?

He sounds like a nutter.
I think preppers are a little nuts. I thought that back in 2000 before Y2K, their Renaissance in 2016 and now.

He sounds like a nutter.
I think preppers are a little nuts. I thought that back in 2000 before Y2K, their Renaissance in 2016 and now.
I’m too much of a nerd to be a prepper.

Screenshot_20201127-102522_Samsung Internet.jpg

I wanted to post some of the insightful commentary on current events that is outside of the MSM.

I know.....the whole media is about to have a serious problem getting people to listen to them because nobody trusts them anymore and the the left won't have an Orange Man to target.
All of the sudden the MSM is going to have change from being total drama queens to propping up a corrupt and incompetent presidency again (like they did under Obama)....and they're not very good at it. Their primary tactic will be to censor the news. They'll only let you hear about the stuff that matters to them, not to you. Well this is where I'll try to post some sanity when everyone else is talking about nonsensical BS.

Or.....we don't need an elaborate election rigging conspiracy involving George Soros, Clinton and Hugo "I've been dead since 2013" Chavez.

And instead, Trump, a candidate with low approval ratings and governing over a deeply damaged economy, pandemic and massive unemployment.......just lost.

Video won’t play. Why’s that?

Could be a problem with your PC.

i am always amused when simple minded folk accuse their enemies of their own crimes....

New Topics

Forum List

Back