The Latest Conservative Rants From Informative Folks Who Don't Agree With The MSM

I wanted to post some of the insightful commentary on current events that is outside of the MSM.

I know.....the whole media is about to have a serious problem getting people to listen to them because nobody trusts them anymore and the the left won't have an Orange Man to target.
All of the sudden the MSM is going to have change from being total drama queens to propping up a corrupt and incompetent presidency again (like they did under Obama)....and they're not very good at it. Their primary tactic will be to censor the news. They'll only let you hear about the stuff that matters to them, not to you. Well this is where I'll try to post some sanity when everyone else is talking about nonsensical BS.

I’ll consider the opinions of YouTube dudes when they stop looking like a cross between Jesus and a highway litter patrol.

I really thought it was a trailer for Joe Dirt.

He’s all facts...way above your emotional capacity.

He’s a lot more fear mongering. Take out the speculation and his commentary is almost entirely hollow.

I wanted to post some of the insightful commentary on current events that is outside of the MSM.

I know.....the whole media is about to have a serious problem getting people to listen to them because nobody trusts them anymore and the the left won't have an Orange Man to target.
All of the sudden the MSM is going to have change from being total drama queens to propping up a corrupt and incompetent presidency again (like they did under Obama)....and they're not very good at it. Their primary tactic will be to censor the news. They'll only let you hear about the stuff that matters to them, not to you. Well this is where I'll try to post some sanity when everyone else is talking about nonsensical BS.

I’ll consider the opinions of YouTube dudes when they stop looking like a cross between Jesus and a highway litter patrol.

He’s a lot more fear mongering. Take out the speculation and his commentary is almost entirely hollow.

Wow!
You responded without watching the video.
Your non-existent attention span is already famous.

It looks like the media is now in charge of our government. That should scare the shit out of everyone.
The media is going to have to fire alot of people because they need positive people, not the negative rabble-rousers they have today. They can't have all of this talk about election interference and collusion. They need to legitimize this administration....not spend every minute trying to trash it.

Wow!

You’re right. He wasn’t fear mongering. Now let’s enjoy a bucket of salted meat because society has collapsed.

Wow!

You’re right. He wasn’t fear mongering. Now let’s enjoy a bucket of salted meat because society has collapsed.

Don’t worry, Biden will collapse even more.

Describe how paying the bills of other nations is civilized.
What does that have to do with anything? I swear, it's like free association with you guys.

This weirdo is talking about prepper supplies because he thinks that Biden is going to regress the nation into pre-industrial civilization and you people are telling me he isn't fear mongering?

Get out.

What does that have to do with anything? I swear, it's like free association with you guys.

This weirdo is talking about prepper supplies because he thinks that Biden is going to regress the nation into pre-industrial civilization and you people are telling me he isn't fear mongering?
Get out.
What do you think happens when a nation pays other nations bill and puts industries out of business?

This echo chamber of a post for fragile Trump supporters reminds me......

Isn't it funny that Parler is french for "to speak"

Get out.
What do you think happens when a nation pays other nations bill and puts industries out of business?
Again, what the hell are you talking about?

Get out.
Is this the regression you folks are concerned about??

2018-01-15 11.10.10.jpg

if so....then there will be no need for any disaster prepping.....but whatever makes you fragile minded folks feel secure I guess...

Well Jesus was a pretty bright dude....and so is this guy.

Yep.......I don't agree with him on religion but his analysis of other topics is spot on....

Get out.
Again, what the hell are you talking about?
Each of his videos is a piece of a puzzle.
His overall theme is scummy politicians pilfering money we send to other nations.
These lockdowns are not stopping COVID, they are simply pushing small businesses into bankrupt cy.

Get out.
Is this the regression you folks are concerned about??

View attachment 421292

if so....then there will be no need for any disaster prepping.....but whatever makes you fragile minded folks feel secure I guess...
Nassau County has nicer slums than where you live.

New Topics

Forum List

Back