The Latest Conservative Rants From Informative Folks Who Don't Agree With The MSM

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I wanted to post some of the insightful commentary on current events that is outside of the MSM.

I know.....the whole media is about to have a serious problem getting people to listen to them because nobody trusts them anymore and the the left won't have an Orange Man to target.
All of the sudden the MSM is going to have change from being total drama queens to propping up a corrupt and incompetent presidency again (like they did under Obama)....and they're not very good at it. Their primary tactic will be to censor the news. They'll only let you hear about the stuff that matters to them, not to you. Well this is where I'll try to post some sanity when everyone else is talking about nonsensical BS.

I wanted to post some of the insightful commentary on current events that is outside of the MSM.

I know.....the whole media is about to have a serious problem getting people to listen to them because nobody trusts them anymore and the the left won't have an Orange Man to target.
All of the sudden the MSM is going to have change from being total drama queens to propping up a corrupt and incompetent presidency again (like they did under Obama)....and they're not very good at it. Their primary tactic will be to censor the news. They'll only let you hear about the stuff that matters to them, not to you. Well this is where I'll try to post some sanity when everyone else is talking about nonsensical BS.

I’ll consider the opinions of YouTube dudes when they stop looking like a cross between Jesus and a highway litter patrol.

I’ll consider the opinions of YouTube dudes when they stop looking like a cross between Jesus and a highway litter patrol.

Well Jesus was a pretty bright dude....and so is this guy.

Nah. He’s just a sock puppet repeating the rest of the conservative media.

No...he's a free-thinker without an agenda.
You're a sock-puppet paid to mislead conservatives on USMB.

No...he's a free-thinker without an agenda.
You're a sock-puppet paid to mislead conservatives on USMB.

Ha! Then why have I literally heard everything he’s said before?

Probably a coincidence. LoL

I really thought it was a trailer for Joe Dirt.

I love this guy’s brain!

I really thought it was a trailer for Joe Dirt.

He’s all facts...way above your emotional capacity.

Forum List

Back