AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
AKdojIc.jpg

____
The Late Sandra Bland Declares War On Victims Of Child Abuse

Are you familiar with America's current number ONE Health Crisis...

...or America's Culture of African American Childhood Abuse, Emotional Neglect/Abandonment & Maltreatment evolving from America's long-standing, ignorant Culture of Racism?

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment responsible for popular American Urban storytellers the late Tupac Shakur and White House guest Kendrick Lamar and vividly describing the "m.A.A.d. City" and "T.H.U.G. L.I.F.E. Child Abusing Cultures that through no fault of their own, deprived these American men, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

0NHkNaM.jpg

Sadly the Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development resulted with them maturing into teens and adults revealing in public they've been experiencing acute depression as well as Suicidal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The Late Social Activist & Concerned American Citizen Sandra Bland Speaks About A Culture of Childā€¦

Americaā€™s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Abandonment & Maltreatment Describedā€¦

Policing Americaā€™s Expanding Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect & Maltreatment

Did Barack Obama Selfishly Exploit For His Own Benefit, The Popularity of His Friend Kendrick Lamarā€¦

Is Mrs. Michelle Obama Willfully Ignorant to Criminal or Negligent American Parenting?

Letā€™s Talk Kendrick Lamar, Gang/Gun Violence, Childhood Trauma/Depression & Mental Health/Illness

Are Barack & Michelle Obama Americaā€™s First ā€˜Coolā€™ Gangsta/Street Culture Embracing Presidentialā€¦

83 y/o American Woman; Assaulted Both Arms Broken and Set Afire by Mentally Ill Americans
____
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

___
*(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)*

Black Women, Suicide, Depression, Self Harm & Mental Health; PSA from Abiola Abrams

____
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

__
Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #JulieDombo, #SandraBland, #ShamirHunter, #ChildhoodTrauma, child abuse, child neglect, child maltreatment, childhood depression, child suicide, teen depression, teen violence, teen suicide, gun violence, community violence, community fear, PTSD, police anxiety, teacher educator frustration, cognitive dissonance, Mental Health, Mental Illness, demeaning government handouts, resentment, anger, self-worth, emotional trauma, MATERNAL RESPONSIBILITY,

Hm, that is a great of information. in America today there is a narrative that claims the opposite. And many conservatives and republicans believe that narrative. Welfare, food stamps....

'After Texas Slashed Its Family Planning Budget, Maternal Deaths Almost Doubled'

After Texas Slashed Its Family Planning Budget, Maternal Deaths Almost Doubled

"...One did not have to be very bright to realize how little one could do to change oneā€™s situation; one did not have to be abnormally sensitive to be worn down to a cutting edge by the incessant and gratuitous humiliation and danger one encountered every working day, all day long. The humiliation did not apply merely to working days, or workers; I was thirteen and was crossing Fifth Avenue on my way to the Forty-second Street library, and the cop in the middle of the street muttered as I passed him, ā€œWhy donā€™t you ******* stay uptown where you belong?ā€ When I was ten, and didnā€™t look, certainly, any older, two policemen amused themselves with me by frisking me, making comic (and terrifying) speculations concerning my ancestry and probable sexual prowess, and, for good measure, leaving me flat on my back in one of Harlemā€™s empty lots. Just before and then during the Second World War, many of my friends fled into the service, all to be changed there, and rarely for the better, many to be ruined, and many to die. Others fled to other states and citiesā€”that is, to other ghettos. Some went on wine or whiskey or the needle, and are still on it. And others, like me, fled into the church." James Baldwin Letter from a Region in My Mind - The New Yorker

Forum List

Back