The last NFC Team the Pats defense with a Good Offense was Nov 13th and.....

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
they LOST.

Now they face a better NFC team with a better offense.

THAT"S ALL

they LOST.

THAT"S ALL

If I was a Cowboy fan, I wouldn't throw any stones at any team.

Hey faggot this is a SB Discussion. Not about the Cowboys

I don't blame you Lesbian. I'd run from that argument too.

My dick would get so hard if you cancelled your internet service

Those nude photos of Tony Romo just doesn't do it for you anymore?

they LOST.

THAT"S ALL

okay getting back to the suberbowl discussion,got to remember the cheats always have the refs in their pockets and Goddel has his head up Robert Krafts ass.the NFL lets them get away with cheating all the time and they always want them to win superbowls so they will make sure they win this one again as well. at least it will be harder this time and it wont be given to them like last time though since the seahawks did not make it this time so pete the cheat wont be able to throw the game and give it them to this time.:banana:

they LOST.

THAT"S ALL

okay getting back to the suberbowl discussion,got to remember the cheats always have the refs in their pockets and Goddel has his head up Robert Krafts ass.the NFL lets them get away with cheating all the time and they always want them to win superbowls so they will make sure they win this one again as well. at least it will be harder this time and it wont be given to them like last time though since the seahawks did not make it this time so pete the cheat wont be able to throw the game and give it them to this time.:banana:

The last two wins was because the other team's turnovers

Nothing the PATS DID

they LOST.

THAT"S ALL

Nothing the PATS DID
the reason i think the Hawks have a good shot at winning the game evemn with the refs in the cheatriots pockets is because look at those two teams they played. The Texans,a team that does not even belong in the NFL they are so bad a high school team could easily beat them.

the steelers? a team where half their players had the flu which greatly handicapped them in that game making it hardly a fair matchup.even in pittsburgh it would have been hard enough for them to win under that handicap, the falcons have the most explosive offense this year,they shut down the packers who entered the game hot and blew them away which was impressive,they will be indoors which favors the falcons in their envinronment,thank god it is not in miami or new york where you cant predict the weather huh? most importantly though,this will be the best offense in a superbowl they have faced since the rams when they had the greatest show on turf and brad is not young as he was back then.

it will be a close game though,the patriots games always are,they want it to be that way and fix it to be that way so if they win,you can count on it being another close game,they rig the pats games to be close everytime in these superbowls.they want it to be exciting so everyone will stay till the end.the game is so much more corrupt now than it was back in the 70's and 80's.

they LOST.

THAT"S ALL

Nothing the PATS DID
the reason i think the Hawks have a good shot at winning the game evemn with the refs in the cheatriots pockets is because look at those two teams they played. The Texans,a team that does not even belong in the NFL they are so bad a high school team could easily beat them.

the steelers? a team where half their players had the flu which greatly handicapped them in that game making it hardly a fair matchup.even in pittsburgh it would have been hard enough for them to win under that handicap, the falcons have the most explosive offense this year,they shut down the packers who entered the game hot and blew them away which was impressive,they will be indoors which favors the falcons in their envinronment,thank god it is not in miami or new york where you cant predict the weather huh? most importantly though,this will be the best offense in a superbowl they have faced since the rams when they had the greatest show on turf and brad is not young as he was back then.

it will be a close game though,the patriots games always are,they want it to be that way and fix it to be that way so if they win,you can count on it being another close game,they rig the pats games to be close everytime in these superbowls.they want it to be exciting so everyone will stay till the end.the game is so much more corrupt now than it was back in the 70's and 80's.

You have to jump on the Pats early to beat them. Very rare you beat them and they lead 7-0.

they LOST.

THAT"S ALL

Actually, the four game suspension Goddel handed Brady should have prevented their SB appearance. Nothing has been "given" to the Pats. They have had to play without key players all season long beginning with Brady's four game absence.

they LOST.

THAT"S ALL

Actually, the four game suspension Goddel handed Brady should have prevented their SB appearance. Nothing has been "given" to the Pats. They have had to play without key players all season long beginning with Brady's four game absence.

They play in a DOGSHIT DIVISION

they LOST.

THAT"S ALL

yeah somehow the pats apologists forget they play in the weakest divsion in the NFL against teams that dont belong in the NFL..ALL of them they beat were crappy teams that dont belong in the NFL. even the cards were terribl;e this year. lol

they LOST.

THAT"S ALL

Somehow they always manage to beat the top teams in all divisions during he playoffs. LOL!! Keep trying.

Somehow they always manage to beat the top teams in all divisions during he playoffs. LOL!! Keep trying.

Only when they have HFA. When was the last time they reached the SB and the AFC championship was not in NE??

they LOST.

THAT"S ALL

Nothing the PATS DID

So no Patriot intercepted the ball? That has got to be your stupidest statement to date.

I'm rooting for the Falcons but you are just stupid.

yeah somehow the pats apologists forget they play in the weakest divsion in the NFL against teams that dont belong in the NFL..ALL of them they beat were crappy teams that dont belong in the NFL. even the cards were terribl;e this year. lol

So let's put this all on the table...will you admit that the Patriots are a great team if they beat the Atlanta Falcons? Or will you continue to whine about their schedule which they have zero control over? The Patriots have beaten the people put in front of them and they've done so in convincing fashion. By the way...Vegas has them as the favorites right now so the experts don't agree with you as to their competence. Just saying...

they LOST.

THAT"S ALL

Nothing the PATS DID

So no Patriot intercepted the ball? That has got to be your stupidest statement to date.

I'm rooting for the Falcons but you are just stupid.

I believe I said the Pats benefited from poor decisions by both QB's and I was not impressed.

I give teams credit who can win without the other team self destructing

So let's put this all on the table...will you admit that the Patriots are a great team if they beat the Atlanta Falcons? Or will you continue to whine about their schedule which they have zero control over? The Patriots have beaten the people put in front of them and they've done so in convincing fashion. By the way...Vegas has them as the favorites right now so the experts don't agree with you as to their competence. Just saying...

Of course they are favored with their history. Why the fuck would a betting man pick Atlanta? For the money I would pick the Pats too

Forum List

Back