The Last Kingdom-Netflix

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Binge worthy if you like Vikings vs Saxons vs Christians. 4 seasons..with 5th just released on the 9th of this month. Long span of years to that 5th season, so I binged it all from start to finish. Took a week to do it, but worth every second of it.

I wound up on the side of the Vikings (Danes)...SKOL!!:cheers2:. The christians were just toooo fanatical in their quest to murder and destroy. Not that the Vikings weren't as bad, but at least they had a method for their madness.

The things done in the name of Christianity is just mindboggling.

btw...there is a new show on Netflix called Vikings-Valhalla. It is set about 300 years or so AFTER the original show Vikings. They learned nothing from Ragnar, Bjorn OR Lagertha it seems.

LOL.....The production value of Vikings Valhalla was so superior it makes the Last Kingdom seem low-rent even though it's not.

I should have gave it some time before watching the latest season. The difference was striking because I had finished Vikings and started in on The Last Kingdom the next evening.

I wanted sooooooo much to bitch slap Uhtred. I would have told Alfred to kiss my ass long long ago.

Next up...Barbarians. I just dread having to read the subtitles.

We liked Last Kingdom till season 4... it seemed at that time the writers were told to just write tons of dialog about nothing in particular and we'll just film people talking.
Also they slowly turned Uhtred from a womanizing warrior to a beta man groveler who cries in his sleep.

btw...there is a new show on Netflix called Vikings-Valhalla. It is set about 300 years or so AFTER the original show Vikings. They learned nothing from Ragnar, Bjorn OR Lagertha it seems.
That is what history teaches us, we don't learn from history.

TV entertains me. That is its purpose. Therefore, I am entertained.

1647312034276.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back