The last great thing.....

dunno. id say Bill Clinton raised my taxes but i was an unemployed teenager then.

BTW i like the shirt... or is it the girl in the shirt..

come on guys help me out here.....not one person in my offcie today could come up with anything......

a democratic president did that affected your life.................

I would say Clinton helped me get through college, but then again I never got one dime from the government or anyone for that matter to help pay for college....even though he and the dems always promise to get more kids a college education.

I got too much that's wrong with my hips and back.

Then I am wondering how this could of effected you if you were never in the military. It effected straight men like me that were in the military more than anyone who didn't join the military. I had to serve with gays who were pretty much advertising they were gay, stopping short of actually saying the words "I'm gay".

Then I am wondering how this could of effected you if you were never in the military. It effected straight men like me that were in the military more than anyone who didn't join the military. I had to serve with gays who were pretty much advertising they were gay, stopping short of actually saying the words "I'm gay".
I was being funny.

Fuckin A.

New Topics

Forum List

Back