The "Last Duel," a review by Andrew Klavan, and no, women couldn't fight men with swords in real fights....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I like Andrew Klavan, he is over at the Dailywire......he reviews this movie that so far has had pretty bad reviews...but he liked it so I might give it a try......

And he points out, again, that women could not fight men in Medieval combat and live.....and no, the examples you are going to give are all women who didn't actually fight in combat.........but thanks for trying.

I like Andrew Klavan, he is over at the Dailywire......he reviews this movie that so far has had pretty bad reviews...but he liked it so I might give it a try......

And he points out, again, that women could not fight men in Medieval combat and live.....and no, the examples you are going to give are all women who didn't actually fight in combat.........but thanks for trying.

Women don't need swords with what they have on their chest and between their legs.

I just thought the truth needed to be told. :04:

Only when the movie is scripted for a woman to beat a man, does it happen. Now if you want to put up a MMA female against a pussy pajama boy like Tommy from Britstain, i would say the female would wring Tommy's neck...

For the most part that is true, but there have a been a few very extraordinary women who could hold their own in a fight with a man. Most notably is Jeanne Laisne (I single her out because while there are at least five women who are known to have fought hand to hand, Jeanne is the most documented) in 1472 she cut down the Burgundian Standard Bearer, her fellow citizens renamed her Jeanne Hachette because of the axe she wielded.

For the most part that is true, but there have a been a few very extraordinary women who could hold their own in a fight with a man. Most notably is Jeanne Laisne (I single her out because while there are at least five women who are known to have fought hand to hand, Jeanne is the most documented) in 1472 she cut down the Burgundian Standard Bearer, her fellow citizens renamed her Jeanne Hachette because of the axe she wielded.
There are a percentage of women who can hold their own and even do a beat down on men to a percentage. It's just in this modern age many other women believe they can do it by the propaganda they see in anything entertainment. This has affected employment in potentially dangerous jobs. And not for the better.

Forum List

Back