The largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world...

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
That few know about, thanks to a billionaire/government controlled corporate media.

Are not the following words depressingly true?

The Institute for Policy Studies has just released a new analysis showing that since the start of the Covid-19 “pandemic” in mid-March and the subsequent transfer upwards of $5 trillion to the wealthy and largest corporations through the Cares Act, approved 96-0 in the U.S. Senate, 650 U.S. billionaires have gained over a trillion dollars in eight months as the America people have suffered an economic catastrophe. This shift upward of massive wealth under Trump is similar to Obama’s massive 2009 bailout of the banks on the backs of American workers. Both were justified through feats of legerdemain by both political parties, accomplices in the fleecing of regular people, many of whom continue to support the politicians that screw them while telling them they care.

If the Democrats and the Republicans are at war as is often claimed, it is only over who gets the larger part of the spoils. Trump and Biden work for the same bosses, those I call the Umbrella People (those who own and run the country through their intelligence/military/media operatives), who produce and direct the movie that keeps so many Americans on the edge of their seats in the hope that their chosen good guy wins in the end.

The Past Lives On: The Elite Strategy To Divide and Conquer – Edward Curtin

That few know about, thanks to a billionaire/government controlled corporate media.

The Institute for Policy Studies has just released a new analysis showing that since the start of the Covid-19 “pandemic” in mid-March and the subsequent transfer upwards of $5 trillion to the wealthy and largest corporations through the Cares Act, approved 96-0 in the U.S. Senate, 650 U.S. billionaires have gained over a trillion dollars in eight months as the America people have suffered an economic catastrophe. This shift upward of massive wealth under Trump is similar to Obama’s massive 2009 bailout of the banks on the backs of American workers. Both were justified through feats of legerdemain by both political parties, accomplices in the fleecing of regular people, many of whom continue to support the politicians that screw them while telling them they care.

If the Democrats and the Republicans are at war as is often claimed, it is only over who gets the larger part of the spoils. Trump and Biden work for the same bosses, those I call the Umbrella People (those who own and run the country through their intelligence/military/media operatives), who produce and direct the movie that keeps so many Americans on the edge of their seats in the hope that their chosen good guy wins in the end.

"transfer of wealth"
That's such a neat catch phrase....it always seems to get the beggars among us worked up into a begging frenzy.
I'm still confused by this "transfer" and how it all works.
Explain a little further in your own words would you please....Are you saying wealthy positive contributors were somehow stealing from ShaQuita and Guadalupe who have an effective tax rate of zero? How were these wealthy positive contributors "transferring wealth" from the empty bank accounts of ShaQuita and Guadalupe?
Explain this so we have a better understanding...maybe we can level with you if you can better inform us dummies.
Thank in advance.

Like the heritage foundation

It’s the American Way.

Wednesday, November 25, 2020
US Billionaires Surpass $1 Trillion in Wealth Gains During Pandemic as Essential Workers and Others Suffer
The total wealth gain of America’s billionaires has surpassed the $1 trillion mark, a 34 Percent rise since mid-March, the approximate start of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to new analysis by the Institute for Policy Studies (IPS). With the close of the markets on November 24, 2020, US...
Read more

Oh...how nice.
  • Elon Musk’s wealth grew over $100 billion since the start of the pandemic, from $24.6 billion on March 18 to $126 billion on November 24, an increase of 413%, boosted by his Tesla stock. His wealth now surpasses Bill Gates of Microsoft
  • Jeff Bezos’s wealth grew almost $70 billion from $113 billion on March 18 to $182.4 billion.
  • Dan Gilbert, chairman of Quicken Loans, saw his wealth rocket by over $37 billion, from $6.5 billion in March to $43.9 billion on November 24, 2020, an increase of 575 percent.

It’s the American Way.

US Billionaires Surpass $1 Trillion in Wealth Gains During Pandemic as Essential Workers and Others Suffer
The total wealth gain of America’s billionaires has surpassed the $1 trillion mark, a 34 Percent rise since mid-March, the approximate start of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to new analysis by the Institute for Policy Studies (IPS). With the close of the markets on November 24, 2020, US...
Read more

How is that any different than.

Brain surgeons and ER doctors absolutely KILL IT while burger flippers and baristas do not.

I'm failing to see the "wealth transfer".....please enlighten us.
Are you trying to say you don't think people should be responsible for choosing their own career paths and the financial status comes with said paths?
I'm sure I'm missing something simple...teach us.

Oh...how nice.
  • Elon Musk’s wealth grew over $100 billion since the start of the pandemic, from $24.6 billion on March 18 to $126 billion on November 24, an increase of 413%, boosted by his Tesla stock. His wealth now surpasses Bill Gates of Microsoft
  • Jeff Bezos’s wealth grew almost $70 billion from $113 billion on March 18 to $182.4 billion.
  • Dan Gilbert, chairman of Quicken Loans, saw his wealth rocket by over $37 billion, from $6.5 billion in March to $43.9 billion on November 24, 2020, an increase of 575 percent.

Translation:
"I hate that I'm not Elon Musk, I hate that I chose to be a CFA like Mac1958 , somebody should give me some of Elon's money to help close the wealth gap....because, because, because....he made a better choice than I did. It's the systems fault that he earns so much more than I do...Damnit, I deserve more if and when he makes more!"

"transfer of wealth"
That's such a neat catch phrase....it always seems to get the beggars among us worked up into a begging frenzy.
Explain a little further in your own words would you please....Are you saying wealthy positive contributors were somehow stealing from ShaQuita and Guadalupe who have an effective tax rate of zero? How were these wealthy positive contributors "transferring wealth" from the empty bank accounts of ShaQuita and Guadalupe?
Explain this so we have a better understanding...maybe we can level with you if you can better inform us dummies.
Thank in advance.

*looks at amazon*

yes

why the fuck do you think taxes are the only way to transfer wealth?

There are many more direct ways, like just punting every small business in the gut and giving that market share to big corporations who have the lawyers to prove they're "essential"

"transfer of wealth"
Thank in advance.

*looks at amazon*

yes

why the fuck do you think taxes are the only way to transfer wealth?

There are many more direct ways, like just punting every small business in the gut and giving that market share to big corporations who have the lawyers to prove they're "essential"
"There are many more direct ways, like just punting every small business in the gut and giving that market share to big corporations who have the lawyers to prove they're "essential"

I don't disagree with the point you make but rest assured that is not the point gipper is making...he/she was crying about wealth gaps and inequalities long before any pandemic.

The Institute for Policy Studies has just released a new analysis showing that since the start of the Covid-19 “pandemic” in mid-March and the subsequent transfer upwards of $5 trillion to the wealthy and largest corporations through the Cares Act, approved 96-0 in the U.S. Senate, 650 U.S. billionaires have gained over a trillion dollars in eight months as the America people have suffered an economic catastrophe
We should also keep in mind the role of the Federal Reserve in protecting the right of a small minority to become endlessly richer:

House Hearing: Wall Street Gets Bailed Out by Fed; Main Street Gets Sold Out

"The Federal Reserve’s mandate for the past 107 years has been to be the lender of last resort to commercial banks in order to allow those banks to make loans to businesses and consumers to create a thriving U.S. economy.

"The mandate of the Fed has never been to be the lender of last resort to the trading houses on Wall Street to bail out their reckless speculations.

"But that is exactly what the Fed did secretly from December 2007 to the middle of 2010.

"The Fed then battled in court for years to keep its outrageous hubris a secret from the American people after being sued by the business media for the details of its lending programs.

"Only in 2011, after the Fed lost its court battles and Senator Bernie Sanders and others tacked an amendment on to the Dodd-Frank Act requiring a GAO audit of the Fed’s emergency lending programs did the public finally learn the truth."

Ready for the bad news?
It is happening all over again with a different Goldman Sachs alum in charge of the US Treasury.

It’s the American Way.

Read more
I myself have gotten richer from Corona. I invested $20,000 in the stock market in June and it's $26,000 now. Better than the 1% you're getting on that CD you purchased.

It’s the American Way.

Read more

Brain surgeons and ER doctors absolutely KILL IT while burger flippers and baristas do not.

Are you trying to say you don't think people should be responsible for choosing their own career paths and the financial status comes with said paths?
If your system that you call capitalism is failing the masses and only benefiting the top 1% maybe it's just another ISM.

It’s the American Way.

Read more

If your system that you call capitalism is failing the masses and only benefiting the top 1% maybe it's just another ISM.
"Failing" is subjective.
How is capitalism "FAILING" the masses?
Isn't Democrat policy "failing the masses"....aren't you begging illegals to invade, hold wages down, steal American jobs and ruin blue collar trades?
Are core Americans fleeing to countries that have it so much better?
Why are the worlds most desperate still trying to break in to our country?

It’s the American Way.

Read more

"Failing" is subjective.
Isn't Democrat policy "failing the masses"....aren't you begging illegals to invade, hold wages down, steal American jobs and ruin blue collar trades?
Aren’t you ignoring our real problem? Illegal employers? Why do you defend them?

In fact deep into trumps presidency he himself was an illegal employer at Mara lago. He had to it was making him look bad. He didn’t want to, he had to.

you’re being played going after illegals and trying to build walls you know won’t work.

Youre being played.

It’s the American Way.

Read more
I myself have gotten richer from Corona. I invested $20,000 in the stock market in June and it's $26,000 now. Better than the 1% you're getting on that CD you purchased.
There it is again. Someone who only considers himself, ignoring all the suffering of others. It must be some kind of common mental disease.

It’s the American Way.

Read more

"Failing" is subjective.
Aren’t you ignoring our real problem? Illegal employers? Why do you defend them?

In fact deep into trumps presidency he himself was an illegal employer at Mara lago. He had to it was making him look bad. He didn’t want to, he had to.

you’re being played going after illegals and trying to build walls you know won’t work.

Youre being played.

Illegal employers are definitely a problem...We should hang every one of them in public...BUT, inclusive, tolerant FEELZ based LefTards cry like a bitch when iCE raids businesses...remember?
Here in Mexifornia, the wetback capital of America, millions of illegals work for legal cousin Gustavo or brother in law Miguel off the books at their tire shop or tree trimming enterprise.
Admit it, your tard buddies do not want illegal immigration solved...they know it has led to electoral Dem ownership of Mexifornia, NM, AZ, NV and eventually Texas. You're being played.

It’s the American Way.

Read more
There it is again. Someone who only considers himself, ignoring all the suffering of others. It must be some kind of common mental disease.

You love "INDIVIDUALISM" right up until you need some free shit then you love "COLLECTIVISM"....You whacks are so fucking weird.

haha..the ole "walls don't work" bullshit huh? It's been a while since I've heard that one.
Trillions of linear feet of wall erected worldwide and they don't even work...that's so weird.
Check this out...a fence worked here...weird huh?

Who knew? The two biggest crisis in America and the rich got richer while the rest of America suffered. Right now the government has helped people delay payments and loans up to three months, really nice, except the interest continues to grow and continues to accumulate and it adds many more months to pay things off. What is sad is we allow this to happen because we vote in the crooks that give our money to the rich. I’m not one for handouts but I’m certainly against the rich getting handouts, especially when we can help so many Americans at their time of need.

Who knew? The two biggest crisis in America and the rich got richer while the rest of America suffered. Right now the government has helped people delay payments and loans up to three months, really nice, except the interest continues to grow and continues to accumulate and it adds many more months to pay things off. What is sad is we allow this to happen because we vote in the crooks that give our money to the rich. I’m not one for handouts but I’m certainly against the rich getting handouts, especially when we can help so many Americans at their time of need.
That’s the problem. The rich getting handouts, while the people get screwed. Amazingly many who are getting screwed by this criminal scam, don’t even see it. In fact, some ignorantly fully approve.

Forum List

Back