The large earthquakes that we just witnessed shoul be taken as a warning by every still living in Ca

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Large Earthquakes That We Just Witnessed Should Be Taken As A Warning By Everyone Still Living In California

For years, scientists have been warning us that the San Andreas fault is “locked and loaded” and could potentially “unzip all at once”.

Hey if you live in Ca. hey this happens all the time just brush it all off like you all do and move along it's just an everyday occurrence lmfao... At least let your instincts tell you when to get the hell out!! Use them!
Most you dumbass liberals have no idea just how much of your natural instincts you have lost. Most idiots have no idea how important those instincts are.

People have been saying "The Big One" is coming since well before I was born. I personally think people should move the hell out of southern California because providing basic things like water to millions of people living in a place where there isn't enough water for a million people is wrecking the environment throughout the region. Mother Nature shaking off some fleas may not be the worst thing in the long run either way

People have been saying "The Big One" is coming since well before I was born. I personally think people should move the hell out of southern California because providing basic things like water to millions of people living in a place where there isn't enough water for a million people is wrecking the environment throughout the region. Mother Nature shaking off some fleas may not be the worst thing in the long run either way

you took the words right out of my mouth in your first sentence there.:2up:

Yeah the PROBLEM is that the people who have been saying california will float off into the ocean someday,those people have all lost their credibility and they cant be taken serious because for DECADES going back to at LEAST the 1980's,they kept saying the same thing over and over again that sometime with the next five years,california is going to float off into the ocean. well because of all those people that were so paranoid,you cant blame them for not taking them seriously.

IF I was a california resident,i would be saying-yeah they been saying that for decades now that sometime in five years its going to happen.well my thinking is-well if it happens,it happens,im not going to worry about it.

cant blame them for thinking that way the fact they have had so many multiple false alarms the last several decades.

i would have to see it from another source other than info wars as well before i took it serious.LOL

Forum List

Back