The Lancet Gets Down On Trump

Okay, so you're a Trumpite neocon whackadoodle apologist. Why didn't you just say so? I wouldn't have wasted my time.
Everything you just wrote? You wasted your time and mine. Keep that head in the sand my little ostrich. Just to show you how dumb you are - "oh, racism only counts if he said it recently'. Fuck off you mental midget. Jaysus Christ, I can't believe half the shit you morons type. I seriously believe half the time you ijits are just shit stirrers. I can't believe that even somebody as moronic as your average Deplorable actually believes the tripe they type.
You just typed 8 lines of ZERO substance to this thread. Yeah, I said things from 15 years ago, 30 years ago almost 50 years ago, aren't relevant now. The man who's running for relelection of POTUS is who he is NOW, not who he was many years ago.

And your link listed 6 things that I have refuted 100 times already. I'll bet you still haven't read the link I posted.

Why would I when your starting point is "he was racist 30 years ago, so what?"

Yet Trump-O hasn't refuted any of his stupid remarks.
The coronavirus scenario is unprecedented. It took all of by surprise, and it is something that none of us really have any experience with. It lends itself to people saying one thing one day, and then changing that on another. Dr Fauci has done that also. Many people both parties, have. It's the nature of this thing. Grow up.
Ha! God, are you stuck on 'dumb'. Such no-nothing countries as Australia and New Zealand have done a much better job. They listened to experts instead of little voices in their head.

The coronavirus scenario is unprecedented. It took all of by surprise, and it is something that none of us really have any experience with. It lends itself to people saying one thing one day, and then changing that on another. Dr Fauci has done that also. Many people both parties, have. It's the nature of this thing. Grow up.

There is a difference between changing your opinion based on new, better information, and hanging on to the same stupid beliefs no matter what facts are revealed, like Trump does.
Newsflash: we don't take your word for anything. SHOW examples of what you're talking about. Present source links to back them up (not liberal fakenews bashers), and then, maybe there's a chance that there could be a possibility, that perhaps, we might actually believe you (if we happen to be in a generous mood).

Problem is, too many times liberals crab about Trump, or this or that, and in the end, after all the stones are unturned, it turns out they were wrong, and it was all just THEIR lopsided way of looking at things, and being bamboozled by the leftist, loon media (examples: Rodney King/KTLA/LA riots, Central Park 5/Trump ads, etc, etc)

No greater boys who cried wolf, than American liberals. :rolleyes:

Because "he was racist 30 years ago, so what?" is an intelligent thought, which MAKES SENSE, you dumb cluck.

Why do I bother talking to brain-damaged, liberal nitwits ? :rolleyes:

EARTH TO DG: If somebody shoplifted something 30 years ago. and went to jail briefly back then, are you going to hold that against them now, in 2020 ? If you say yes, you're brain-damaged.

Second reason you should read the link, is to DEPROGRAM you from the idiocy that you have been programmed by (like the Atlantic link you posted). You're welcome.

Ha! God, are you stuck on 'dumb'. Such no-nothing countries as Australia and New Zealand have done a much better job. They listened to experts instead of little voices in their head.
Australia and New Zealand are isolated from the rest of the world. They have not "done a better job".. Their low virus rate is from luck, and low contact, + a number of other factors, having noting to do with "job", Mr Monday Morning Quarterback.

And Dr Fauci, Dr Birks, and all the other doctors, are not "experts" ? Something tell me you are not n expert regarding the whole subject.

There is a difference between changing your opinion based on new, better information, and hanging on to the same stupid beliefs no matter what facts are revealed, like Trump does.
Newsflash: we don't take your word for anything. SHOW examples of what you're talking about. Present source links to back them up (not liberal fakenews bashers), and then, maybe there's a chance that there could be a possibility, that perhaps, we might actually believe you (if we happen to be in a generous mood).

Problem is, too many times liberals crab about Trump, or this or that, and in the end, after all the stones are unturned, it turns out they were wrong, and it was all just THEIR lopsided way of looking at things, and being bamboozled by the leftist, loon media (examples: Rodney King/KTLA/LA riots, Central Park 5/Trump ads, etc, etc)

No greater boys who cried wolf, than American liberals. :rolleyes:

Screw you. You've made it clear that facts mean nothing to you anyway. Believe what you want idiot.

Screw you. You've made it clear that facts mean nothing to you anyway. Believe what you want idiot.
Only thing clear is you don't want to ACCEPT the facts. Information-deprived, liberal airheads like you, still believe Rodney King was a victim of police brutality, and that the Central Park 5 were innocent. That's how brainwashed you guys are. Pathetic.

I'm off the computer now. Will come back to beat up on you, some more later.

Only thing clear is you don't want to ACCEPT the facts. Information-deprived, liberal airheads like you, still believe Rodney King was a victim of police brutality, and that the Central Park 5 were innocent. That's how brainwashed you guys are. Pathetic.

I'm off the computer now. Will come back to beat up on you, some more later.

Like I said, You've made it clear that facts mean nothing to you anyway.

Because "he was racist 30 years ago, so what?" is an intelligent thought, which MAKES SENSE, you dumb cluck.

EARTH TO DG: If somebody shoplifted something 30 years ago. and went to jail briefly back then, are you going to hold that against them now, in 2020 ? If you say yes, you're brain-damaged.

Second reason you should read the link, is to DEPROGRAM you from the idiocy that you have been programmed by (like the Atlantic link you posted). You're welcome.

So now you compare racism to shop lifting? What do you for an encore, compare sexism to burglary? You are either a racist or you are not. He has done nothing since then to dispel that. Just look how chocka full of various ethnicities are in his inner circle. You do Moron well.

Australia and New Zealand are isolated from the rest of the world. They have not "done a better job".. Their low virus rate is from luck, and low contact, + a number of other factors, having noting to do with "job", Mr Monday Morning Quarterback.

And Dr Fauci, Dr Birks, and all the other doctors, are not "experts" ? Something tell me you are not n expert regarding the whole subject.

So? We still have things call aeroplanes from all parts of the world that were landing and taking off. We still got COVID-19. You think the disease said to itself, "Oh. I'm in Australia now, I can't jump from person to person". You do know there are five million people in Sydney alone, right? Gee, a disease can't spread there! Moron.

Fuck off with regard to Fauci and Birks. They are a lot more informed than you. That is the problem with the internet, moronic idiots like you do a Google search and think it equates to 6 years doing a medical degree and 20+ years of experience.

Like I said, You've made it clear that facts mean nothing to you anyway.
That's YOUR description. Are you one of those lefty idiots who still thinks that Rodney King was police brutalized, and that the Central Park 5 were innocent ? Among many other delusions. :rolleyes:

So now you compare racism to shop lifting? What do you for an encore, compare sexism to burglary? You are either a racist or you are not. He has done nothing since then to dispel that. Just look how chocka full of various ethnicities are in his inner circle. You do Moron well.
The use of shoplifting is not (as you pretend to not know) comparison with racism, in any quantitative sense. It merely makes the point that we don't judge someone NOW, by what they did 50 years ago, you lamebrain.

1589959176675.png
1589959398823.png

So? We still have things call aeroplanes from all parts of the world that were landing and taking off. We still got COVID-19. You think the disease said to itself, "Oh. I'm in Australia now, I can't jump from person to person". You do know there are five million people in Sydney alone, right? Gee, a disease can't spread there! Moron.

Fuck off with regard to Fauci and Birks. They are a lot more informed than you. That is the problem with the internet, moronic idiots like you do a Google search and think it equates to 6 years doing a medical degree and 20+ years of experience.
I won't even dignify this :lame2: jibbersh, with a response. :biggrin:

This article is spot on...without test, trace, and isolate, we have no chance of slowing down the virus!

This article is spot on...without test, trace, and isolate, we have no chance of slowing down the virus!
No it's not. The Lancet does not have a shred of evidence that "only a steadfast reliance on basic public health principles — like test, trace and isolate — will see the emergency brought to an end"

Actually, testing is highly overrated. One could be tested for the virus, and be declared negative. Whoopee! And the next day, or a week later, they have it. You'd have to be tested every day, for testing to really be effective.

Secondly, vaccines, new cure, and the virus fading away ARE excellent and promising. How the Lancet comes up with calling these things "magic bullets", is puzzling and silly.

I wonder where your "done a much better job" information comes from ? According to Cheddar News reporting right now, the coronavirus has crushed Australia's dividends, with Australian banks leading the decline.

The Lancet is getting political and telling all how they feel about how the pandemic is being handled.

"Trump and his allies, The Lancet laments in its editorial, are expecting a quick and easy solution to a difficult health crisis. His administration, according to The Lancet, “is obsessed with magic bullets: vaccines, new medicines or a hope that the virus will simply disappear. But only a steadfast reliance on basic public health principles — like test, trace and isolate — will see the emergency brought to an end, and this requires an effective national public health agency. The CDC needs a director who can provide leadership without the threat of being silenced and who has the technical capacity to lead today’s complicated effort.”

Americans must put a president in the White House, come January 2021, who will understand that public health should not be guided by partisan politics.

Ha HA. Like Democrats aren't treating it partisanly, right ? :puhleeze: :rolleyes:

The Lancet is among the top rated medical journals in the world, if not the top rated medical journals in the world. Hardly a partisan publication. Trump sucks, and they found it necessary to comment on how that is causing unnecessary deaths.
Oops! BULLDOG

Forum List

Back