The Knife In The Heart Of Liberalism

....if you believe that Liberals are correct.

1.Let’s begin with two facts
They lie about everything. And they have trained their cult to accept the lies without question.

Did they lie about making Mexico pay for the wall?
Wasn't a lie, because the thinking was that Mexico was going to be reduced at the border crossings in illegal crossing (net gain for America), and banned from drugs getting across at the border once completely secured (another huge net gain for America). The calculations of these two items alone were huge. Also stopping criminals from entering with intent to harm Americans (also a huge net gain in security), and to stop trafficking from within and from without in using the illegal crossing points (another huge net gain for Americans).

Trump said they might even write a check.
And through positive revamped trade agreements, they virtually did write metaphorical checks that in retrospect were no longer bankrupting our nation as we had lopsidedly entered into in the past.

Trump knew what he was doing, and no matter how much the Democrat's say otherwise, the nation knows the truth. Joe Biden and crew will affirm the truth that Trump was doing the right thing by everything they will now screw up.

No, Mexico didn't pay for squat. You bought into the lie and accepted it.

What the Democrats say has nothing to do with what I have said.
You just hate Trump, and have a slanted opinion that is flawed. Now enough with your ignorance and bullcrap.

Just because I do not worship at the alter of Trump.........................
Nope, because your ideology is flawed period. It has nothing to do with Trump. He just became your target because he represented what you hate as far as American conservatism and tradition's go.

The Democrat's never had it so good in attacking and destroying America before Trump came along to call them out on it, and that's when the war began.

They lie about everything. And they have trained their cult to accept the lies without question.

Wasn't a lie, because the thinking was that Mexico was going to be reduced at the border crossings in illegal crossing (net gain for America), and banned from drugs getting across at the border once completely secured (another huge net gain for America). The calculations of these two items alone were huge. Also stopping criminals from entering with intent to harm Americans (also a huge net gain in security), and to stop trafficking from within and from without in using the illegal crossing points (another huge net gain for Americans).

And through positive revamped trade agreements, they virtually did write metaphorical checks that in retrospect were no longer bankrupting our nation as we had lopsidedly entered into in the past.

Trump knew what he was doing, and no matter how much the Democrat's say otherwise, the nation knows the truth. Joe Biden and crew will affirm the truth that Trump was doing the right thing by everything they will now screw up.

You just hate Trump, and have a slanted opinion that is flawed. Now enough with your ignorance and bullcrap.

Nope, because your ideology is flawed period. It has nothing to do with Trump. He just became your target because he represented what you hate as far as American conservatism and tradition's go.

I support the 2nd Amendment. I am pro-life. I support the electoral college. I support a balanced budget. Are those not considered "conservative" issues?

The Democrat's never had it so good in attacking and destroying America before Trump came along to call them out on it, and that's when the war began.

Again, I'm not interested in your boogeymen. Address me.

. “Biden’s plan, the U.S. Citizenship Act of 2021, which was introduced in Congress on Thursday by Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ), would grant amnesty to somewhere between 11 and 22 million illegal immigrants who are currently residing in the United States. It would even give amnesty to those already deported from the U.S. under the Trump administration.” Bongino shoots down emotional Geraldo with facts on immigration policy that puts Americans last

A man after saint Reagan himself who granted amnesty as president and pushed legislation for chain migration along with the next president George Boosh Sr. when it was passed...

Bob Menendez (d-NJ), who likes to have sex with 16 year old girls,

2. Stay with this…it will lead into today’s thesis.
On several occasions, Liberal posters have decried a true American hero, Senator Joseph McCarthy, as having ‘ruined many innocent American’s lives with his baseless charges of communism.’ I enjoy seeing that lie, as it is so easy to shred. I simply ask for the names of any such innocent, ruined, non-communists.

3. A recent joust:

“ There were hundreds if not thousands of people who lost jobs, careers, even families based on McCarty's (sic) over reach and list he compiled and interrogated. Innocent people.”

“Let me give you one that was more famous and was part of the take down of McCarthy, Frederick G. Fisher, Jr .Yea Or Nay?

I produced copious examples showing that Fisher was a member of a communist lawyer’s group, and that his own lawyer had revealed it before McCarthy had to. And, far from ruined, he was made a partner in a law firm shortly after.

McCarthy was right, but unfortunately, for the two fact in item #1 above, communism, cultural Marxism, has won.

View attachment 462291

4. “Rather than less McCarthyism, we need more. The Communists are taking over and most Republicans are pretending it’s not happening. Let’s hope that former President Trump, speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) this weekend, outlines how he will take back the presidency from the Deep State.

Consider that China Joe Biden’s new Ambassador to the United Nations gave a paid speech to a Chinese Communist propaganda center praising China and was confirmed by the Senate by a vote of 78-21 (with one Senator not voting).”
We Need A Dose Of McCarthyism

5. This is the result of Senator McCarthy….and America….having lost the debate:

There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not free speech, not prosperity, not individuality.
Race, Class, and Gender.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

Communism, and its ersatz representatives, the Biden Democrats......have won the battle to destroy America.

Joe McCarthy was a right wing fascist. He ruined people's lives for no reason. People have a right to their political beliefs. None of these people were actively seeking to overthrow the government. I wonder what you would say if Democrats hauled people before Congress to ask them if they had hadf ever supported Trump and blacklisted them for that. You wou-lo*d be spewing garbage against that. The Russians helped Trump in 2016 and 2020. That makes you and Trump a commie.

This so called Communist Layers group you refer to is the NATIONAL LAWYERS GUILD. Let me tell you a little something about them.
Founded in 1937
They organize the United Auto Workers and the CIO Congress of Industrial Organizations. Pro union make stem commies?
The supported the NEW DEAL. That’s right Social Security equals Communism.
They fought against Fascist in the SPANISH CIVIL WAR. Oh ya Fascist and commies.
They PROSECUTED THE NAZIS AT NUREMBERG.
Again commies against those wonderful Nazi Fascist.
Of the many land mark cases they tried was HANNSBERG. V LEE , struck down Jim Crow laws.

The UNITED STAES GOVERNMENT CHOOSE THE NATIONAL LAWYERS GUILD TO REPRESENT YHE AMERICA PROPLE IN THE FOUNDING OF THE UNITED NATIONS.
and NLG drafted the DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS. Can’t have any of that communist crap in America. Why would any America want HUMAN RIGHTS?
They represented the HOLLYWOOD TEN against the scum bag McCarthy.
In 1960s they got justice for Schwener, Chaney and Goodman the three civil rights activist who were murdered by police and the KKK.

There’s much more but it would seem to me that if anyone advocates as much as the National Lawyers Guild did as does for HUSN RIGHTS snd some want to call the communist , then maybe communism is not such a bad thing . After all trump says “ being friends with Russia is a good thing.”

Joe McCarthy was a reactionary demagogue in the GOP. He would be quite welcome in the current party...

That is why they are trying to rewrite history and repair his reputation

McCarthy's history was written by the leftist academia and media. If they had gotten serious in the 50's and started throwing those communist bitches out of helicopters, we wouldn't be as FUBAR as we are today.
The Commie threat was overstated and a witch hunt ensued that ruined the careers and lives of innocent people.

Joe McCarthy was a reactionary demagogue in the GOP. He would be quite welcome in the current party...

This poster is exactly the example I needed for the OP.....braindead, never having read a book, but willingly parrots the lies of the Democrats/Liberals.

"Joe McCarthy was a reactionary demagogue in the GOP. He would be quite welcome in the current party..."

Let's check:

. Senator Joe McCarthy confronted government officials concealing communist involvement and excessively lax security with regards to Communists in sensitive U.S. Government posts. In many cases he was on target, with over 81 of the names he gave the Tydings committee resulting in resignations or movement of security risks. Given that over 200 of the spies uncovered in the Venona decrypts were never identified, we can only speculate as to the national security impact of removing Communists from key DoD and State Dept posts.

Arthur Herman, author of "Joseph McCarthy: Reexamining the Life and Legacy of America's Most Hated Senator," says that the accuracy of McCarthy's charges "was no longer a matter of debate," that they are "now accepted as fact."

And The New York Post's Eric Fettmann has noted: "growing historical evidence underscores that, whatever his rhetorical and investigative excesses - and they were substantial - McCarthy was a lot closer to the truth about Communism than were his foes."

Whittaker Chambers wrote in his book WITNESS that liberals are/were incapable of ever effectively fighting Communism because they did not see anything in Communism that was antithetical to their own beliefs. In short, Liberals are Communists and Communists are Liberals.

More juvenile insults from someone who cannot demonstrate why my post was inaccurate.

Priceless

But you didn't answer: what gun restriction, gun laws, gun regulations do criminals obey????

NONE. Criminals do not obey laws. That’s why they are criminals.

Are you kidding???

Excellent.

Therefore, the gun control laws advanced by Democrats/Liberals/Progressives, are aimed as law-abiding American citizens who simply wish to defend themselves from Biden voters.

As I have said many times, Democrats work tirelessly to support criminals.

Witness is excused.

McCarthy's history was written by the leftist academia and media. If they had gotten serious in the 50's and started throwing those communist bitches out of helicopters, we wouldn't be as FUBAR as we are today.
The Commie threat was overstated and a witch hunt ensued that ruined the careers and lives of innocent people.

The "commie threat" was overstated because well, truthfully, you're one of them. Or at least aligned with their ideology.

This poster is exactly the example I needed for the OP.....braindead, never having read a book, but willingly parrots the lies of the Democrats/Liberals.

"Joe McCarthy was a reactionary demagogue in the GOP. He would be quite welcome in the current party..."

Let's check:

. Senator Joe McCarthy confronted government officials concealing communist involvement and excessively lax security with regards to Communists in sensitive U.S. Government posts. In many cases he was on target, with over 81 of the names he gave the Tydings committee resulting in resignations or movement of security risks. Given that over 200 of the spies uncovered in the Venona decrypts were never identified, we can only speculate as to the national security impact of removing Communists from key DoD and State Dept posts.

Arthur Herman, author of "Joseph McCarthy: Reexamining the Life and Legacy of America's Most Hated Senator," says that the accuracy of McCarthy's charges "was no longer a matter of debate," that they are "now accepted as fact."

And The New York Post's Eric Fettmann has noted: "growing historical evidence underscores that, whatever his rhetorical and investigative excesses - and they were substantial - McCarthy was a lot closer to the truth about Communism than were his foes."

Whittaker Chambers wrote in his book WITNESS that liberals are/were incapable of ever effectively fighting Communism because they did not see anything in Communism that was antithetical to their own beliefs. In short, Liberals are Communists and Communists are Liberals.

More juvenile insults from someone who cannot demonstrate why my post was inaccurate.

Priceless

But you didn't answer: what gun restriction, gun laws, gun regulations do criminals obey????
True, but in their way of thinking, otherwise that if they ban guns, then that will include taking them from the criminal's and thug's if they can find them.

You see, here's the way that Democrat's think, otherwise if someone does something wrong on the playground, then instead of singling that one out, and to just punish the one, they instead call the entire playground to come inside, and to punish them all in hopes that the example will somehow convince the one that he did wrong without singling him out. The same in the opposite if doing something good, then everyone gets a participation trophy, even though behind the eye's their could exist one who looks upon the staff as a bunch of fool's, and all because they gave him something that he didn't have to earn.

We have got to get back to recognizing character again. The Democrat's ideology is highly flawed, and is wrong for this country.

I don't believe so.

Experience shows that Democrats have none but accidental interest in protecting Americans.

In truth, and certainly when it comes to gun laws, it is near impossible to determine whether Democrats/Liberals are ultra hypocrites, or simply really, really stupid.

The claim to favor background checks so that those who are a danger, and shouldn't have guns.......don't.

Let's check.

Democrat Hussein Obama saw how many blacks and Hispanics couldn't get into college due to prison and arrest record. As a tried and true Liberal, rather than address the reasons for jail time, he simply demanded that they not be arrested...period.

He threatended schools with DoJ charges of racism if they didn't comply.

“….new discipline guidelines strongly recommending that the nation's schools use law enforcement measures and out-of-school suspensions as a last resort. Announced jointly by Duncan and then-Attorney General Eric Holder, the new procedures came as more than friendly guidance from Uncle Sam – they also came with threats of federal investigations and defunding for districts that refused to fully comply.” https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

Even if the individual should have been arrested:

. "Cruz assaulted students, cursed out teachers, kicked in classroom doors, started fist fights, threw chairs, threatened to kill other students, mutilated small animals, pulled a rifle on his mother, drank gasoline and cut himself, among other "red flags."

Threatening to kill someone is a felony. In addition to locking Cruz away for a while, having a felony record would have prevented him from purchasing a gun.

Cruz was never arrested. He wasn't referred to law enforcement. He wasn't even expelled."

The School-To-Mass-Murder Pipeline

As a result, Cruz passed a background check, got a gun, and killed 17 innocent human beings.

The "commie threat" was overstated because well, truthfully, you're one of them. Or at least aligned with their ideology.

Commies!

I see Commies EVERYWHERE

Quite the reverse. Documents from the Soviet Union after the fall of the Wall confirm that the threat was extremely real, worse than realized, and a lot of commies got away with it.

See......another attempt at lying by a Democrat apologist.

Your sort referred to the previous Democrat as god, Jesus and the messiah.

You simply can't stop lying, huh?

I support the 2nd Amendment. I am pro-life. I support the electoral college. I support a balanced budget. Are those not considered "conservative" issues?

Conservative who fights conservatism eh ??? Rotflmbo.

Absolutely.

So your argument is both lied.

So you can't answer a simple question about the cost of the two policies?????

See if this helps:

"Mexico Is Paying for Trump's Wall

...Mexico. Illegal immigrant crossings nationwide are down almost 80%. At the Arizona-Mexico border, illegal crossings are down by 94%. Once-overcrowded dorms, where we house illegal border crossers, are now empty. And Mexico is keeping illegals who demand asylum on their side of the border. It's another huge Trump victory.

How did he do it? Trump won a masterful negotiation with Mexico.

Faced with tariffs and economic ruin, Mexican officials agreed to place thousands of troops, at their expense, at both their northern and southern borders. Suddenly, no one can get through. A Mexican journalist just named this human wall of Mexican troops "Trump's Wall."

So, in fact, Trump has built the wall, a human wall. And Mexico is paying for it. Bravo."
Mexico Is Paying for Trump's Wall

“By turning back caravans, Mexico is acting as Trump’s border wall, critics say

Mexican National Guard troops in full riot gear blocked their way and fired tear gas canisters to disperse those seeking to breach the nation’s border with Guatemala. Hundreds of people were put on planes and buses back to Honduras, where most of the migrants in the latest caravan began their journey.

For López Obrador, Mexico’s first avowedly leftist president in a generation and a political campaigner who pledged to welcome migrants, the last year brought a substantial shift in his view of how to handle the Central American influx. By turning back caravans, Mexico is acting as Trump's border wall, critics say

You bought the lie. What can I say?

You can admit that I proved otherwise, and admit you lie.

But then you'd lose your Democrat creds.

And you know what would happen then.....

View attachment 462327

Anyone that bought the lie that Mexico was going to pay for the wall has nothing they can teach me.
Say you are right. How much has the wall cost? Tens of millions or a few billion... A hundred billion dollars! Or more..

I'd have to look it up. Is there a reason I should?
Because in the scheme of things it save hundreds of times more in resources we will end up spending on illegals. It sucks I know. and when the 25 million illegals here become citizens we will know big time and African Americans among us all will become secondary to them.

Conservative who fights conservatism eh ??? Rotflmbo.

That's your argument, you explain it.

Absolutely.

So your argument is both lied.

So you can't answer a simple question about the cost of the two policies?????

See if this helps:

"Mexico Is Paying for Trump's Wall

...Mexico. Illegal immigrant crossings nationwide are down almost 80%. At the Arizona-Mexico border, illegal crossings are down by 94%. Once-overcrowded dorms, where we house illegal border crossers, are now empty. And Mexico is keeping illegals who demand asylum on their side of the border. It's another huge Trump victory.

How did he do it? Trump won a masterful negotiation with Mexico.

Faced with tariffs and economic ruin, Mexican officials agreed to place thousands of troops, at their expense, at both their northern and southern borders. Suddenly, no one can get through. A Mexican journalist just named this human wall of Mexican troops "Trump's Wall."

So, in fact, Trump has built the wall, a human wall. And Mexico is paying for it. Bravo."
Mexico Is Paying for Trump's Wall

“By turning back caravans, Mexico is acting as Trump’s border wall, critics say

Mexican National Guard troops in full riot gear blocked their way and fired tear gas canisters to disperse those seeking to breach the nation’s border with Guatemala. Hundreds of people were put on planes and buses back to Honduras, where most of the migrants in the latest caravan began their journey.

For López Obrador, Mexico’s first avowedly leftist president in a generation and a political campaigner who pledged to welcome migrants, the last year brought a substantial shift in his view of how to handle the Central American influx. By turning back caravans, Mexico is acting as Trump's border wall, critics say

You bought the lie. What can I say?

You can admit that I proved otherwise, and admit you lie.

But then you'd lose your Democrat creds.

And you know what would happen then.....

View attachment 462327

Anyone that bought the lie that Mexico was going to pay for the wall has nothing they can teach me.
Say you are right. How much has the wall cost? Tens of millions or a few billion... A hundred billion dollars! Or more..

I'd have to look it up. Is there a reason I should?
Because in the scheme of things it save hundreds of times more in resources we will end up spending on illegals. It sucks I know. and when the 25 million illegals here become citizens we will know big time and African Americans among us all will become secondary to them.

When made legal they can pay taxes.

Quite the reverse. Documents from the Soviet Union after the fall of the Wall confirm that the threat was extremely real, worse than realized, and a lot of commies got away with it.

There weren't that many of them back then. But they were like Gremlins. Somebody got one the damned bastards wet and fed him after midnight, and they popped out all over the place.

It is my honest opinion that conservativism will make a comeback in 2022 and 2024. As they always do, the democrats will overplay their hand, fuck things up, and lose their majorities in both the House and the Senate.

It will never happen as long as the Dominion Vote Flipping machines are in use
If they were vote flipping machines, I definitely agree.

2. Stay with this…it will lead into today’s thesis.
On several occasions, Liberal posters have decried a true American hero, Senator Joseph McCarthy, as having ‘ruined many innocent American’s lives with his baseless charges of communism.’ I enjoy seeing that lie, as it is so easy to shred. I simply ask for the names of any such innocent, ruined, non-communists.

3. A recent joust:

“ There were hundreds if not thousands of people who lost jobs, careers, even families based on McCarty's (sic) over reach and list he compiled and interrogated. Innocent people.”

“Let me give you one that was more famous and was part of the take down of McCarthy, Frederick G. Fisher, Jr .Yea Or Nay?

I produced copious examples showing that Fisher was a member of a communist lawyer’s group, and that his own lawyer had revealed it before McCarthy had to. And, far from ruined, he was made a partner in a law firm shortly after.

McCarthy was right, but unfortunately, for the two fact in item #1 above, communism, cultural Marxism, has won.

View attachment 462291

4. “Rather than less McCarthyism, we need more. The Communists are taking over and most Republicans are pretending it’s not happening. Let’s hope that former President Trump, speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) this weekend, outlines how he will take back the presidency from the Deep State.

Consider that China Joe Biden’s new Ambassador to the United Nations gave a paid speech to a Chinese Communist propaganda center praising China and was confirmed by the Senate by a vote of 78-21 (with one Senator not voting).”
We Need A Dose Of McCarthyism

5. This is the result of Senator McCarthy….and America….having lost the debate:

There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not free speech, not prosperity, not individuality.
Race, Class, and Gender.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

Communism, and its ersatz representatives, the Biden Democrats......have won the battle to destroy America.

Joe McCarthy was a right wing fascist. He ruined people's lives for no reason. People have a right to their political beliefs. None of these people were actively seeking to overthrow the government. I wonder what you would say if Democrats hauled people before Congress to ask them if they had hadf ever supported Trump and blacklisted them for that. You wou-lo*d be spewing garbage against that. The Russians helped Trump in 2016 and 2020. That makes you and Trump a commie.

This so called Communist Layers group you refer to is the NATIONAL LAWYERS GUILD. Let me tell you a little something about them.
Founded in 1937
They organize the United Auto Workers and the CIO Congress of Industrial Organizations. Pro union make stem commies?
The supported the NEW DEAL. That’s right Social Security equals Communism.
They fought against Fascist in the SPANISH CIVIL WAR. Oh ya Fascist and commies.
They PROSECUTED THE NAZIS AT NUREMBERG.
Again commies against those wonderful Nazi Fascist.
Of the many land mark cases they tried was HANNSBERG. V LEE , struck down Jim Crow laws.

The UNITED STAES GOVERNMENT CHOOSE THE NATIONAL LAWYERS GUILD TO REPRESENT YHE AMERICA PROPLE IN THE FOUNDING OF THE UNITED NATIONS.
and NLG drafted the DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS. Can’t have any of that communist crap in America. Why would any America want HUMAN RIGHTS?
They represented the HOLLYWOOD TEN against the scum bag McCarthy.
In 1960s they got justice for Schwener, Chaney and Goodman the three civil rights activist who were murdered by police and the KKK.

There’s much more but it would seem to me that if anyone advocates as much as the National Lawyers Guild did as does for HUSN RIGHTS snd some want to call the communist , then maybe communism is not such a bad thing . After all trump says “ being friends with Russia is a good thing.”

Spoken like a true communist....er, Democrat.

Perhaps you'd like to present that rant to the 100 million men, women and children your sort annihilated.

If they could hear you.

Forum List

Back