The Knick:

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
Is anyone else watching this excellent dramatization on the status of medicine at the turn of the century. The "Knick" is short for New York City's Knickerbocker Hospital and the story centers on the adventures and achievements of a brilliant general surgeon who is addicted to cocaine, which was not illegal at the time and which he injects. Clive Owen plays that lead and he deserves an award for it.

It's on Friday nights at ten (EST).

Is anyone else watching this excellent dramatization on the status of medicine at the turn of the century. The "Knick" is short for New York City's Knickerbocker Hospital and the story centers on the adventures and achievements of a brilliant general surgeon who is addicted to cocaine, which was not illegal at the time and which he injects. Clive Owen plays that lead and he deserves an award for it.

It's on Friday nights at ten (EST).

Nope,

Z Nation has my attention at that time

I'm watching it and agree that it is a very good production. I'm not sure why, but I can't access missed episodes on my Comcast system - they just have two-minute adverts for each episode. So I have to watch for them to come back up as reruns if I miss it the first time around.

For those who are squeamish, however, each episode seems to have a very gross surgical procedure - good time to hit the head.

Eye candy: Nurse Ratchet is an amazing example of how beautiful and sexy the right woman can look in a totally modest period nurse outfit. I understand the actress is Bono's daughter.

I'm watching it and agree that it is a very good production. I'm not sure why, but I can't access missed episodes on my Comcast system - they just have two-minute adverts for each episode. So I have to watch for them to come back up as reruns if I miss it the first time around.

For those who are squeamish, however, each episode seems to have a very gross surgical procedure - good time to hit the head.

Eye candy: Nurse Ratchet is an amazing example of how beautiful and sexy the right woman can look in a totally modest period nurse outfit. I understand the actress is Bono's daughter.
comcast doesnt have on demand?...

Series could be DONE. Main character seems to have expired on the operating table at the end of the Season Finale. Algernon embarks on a new specialty - psychiatry.

Cinemax has not committed to season 3.

Series could be DONE. Main character seems to have expired on the operating table at the end of the Season Finale. Algernon embarks on a new specialty - psychiatry.

Cinemax has not committed to season 3.
Regrettably, I think you're right. There are a lot of loose ends hanging but I don't know how they can continue without Thackery.

Forum List

Back