The Klan is really fucked now

Mortimer

Gold Member
When you search "Ku Klux Klan" you find 1000 sites on the first pages which are government, FBI or leftist operated sites which talk bad about the Klan and call them terrorists. One Ku Klux Klan Leader Fran Arcona was killed, found dead, they arrested his wife and step son but who knows who really killed him. I had to search 1 hour until I found a hidden webpage of the Loyal White Knights of the Klan or what it seems to be their homepage.

The KKK and Trump share the same problem. They both think it is unfair that there are so many sites that oppose them, and only a few that support them. I'm sure the behavior of both have nothing to do with it.

The KKK and Trump share the same problem. They both think it is unfair that there are so many sites that oppose them, and only a few that support them. I'm sure the behavior of both have nothing to do with it.

I believe the Klan stands for white christian america and that is not neccessarily wrong though. I believe they are law abiding citizens though. I think they dont accept criminals or sex offenders or murders and such.

I believe the Klan stands for white christian america and that is not neccessarily wrong though. I believe they are law abiding citizens though. I think they dont accept criminals or sex offenders or murders and such.

If all the meth in the world suddenly disappeared, KKK membership would fade to nothing.

The KKK exists only in the minds of those who need a boogeyman. There are more agents pretending to be KKK to catch KKK then any real KKK. But there are racists. More than racists there are people who have just withdrawn. They neither like nor dislike blacks. They just don't want to be around them and turn their backs on them.

When you search "Ku Klux Klan" you find 1000 sites on the first pages which are government, FBI or leftist operated sites which talk bad about the Klan and call them terrorists. One Ku Klux Klan Leader Fran Arcona was killed, found dead, they arrested his wife and step son but who knows who really killed him. I had to search 1 hour until I found a hidden webpage of the Loyal White Knights of the Klan or what it seems to be their homepage.
Back when the Ku Klux Klan existed, there were no websites. Websites simply did not exist. So of course you can't find a website.

The fat Kkluxer comes out in open support. Well, Indiana did have the most members powerful organisation.

Last edited:
The Ku Klux Klan rose to prominence in Indiana politics and society after World War I. It was made up of native-born, white Protestants of many income and social levels. In the changing world of the 1920s, the group was against Catholics, Jews, African-Americans, immorality, and drinking. Nationally, Indiana was said to have the most powerful Klu Klux Klan.

kkk_godfrey_klan_no_93.jpg

Trump is a democrat? lol

The Ku Klux Klan rose to prominence in Indiana politics and society after World War I. It was made up of native-born, white Protestants of many income and social levels. In the changing world of the 1920s, the group was against Catholics, Jews, African-Americans, immorality, and drinking. Nationally, Indiana was said to have the most powerful Klu Klux Klan.

kkk_godfrey_klan_no_93.jpg

The time saw the intrest in Anglo-Saxonism to support the beliefs.

Forum List

Back