The Killing Of The United States of America

Yes, I do want to stop it. I don't want my country being led by people who were elected by Obama Phone ladies. I want my representatives to be chosen by real Americans who took effort into voting because they understood the issues, policies, and politicians.

Of course you on the left object to that. Real Americans don't.
Well, at least you admit you want to suppress the vote.

And you want to stop it. That's the actual definition of vote suppression.

Yes, I do want to stop it. I don't want my country being led by people who were elected by Obama Phone ladies. I want my representatives to be chosen by real Americans who took effort into voting because they understood the issues, policies, and politicians.

You are not a real American. Real Americans believe people have a right to vote and support allowing voting by mail. You are nothing but a piece of garbage. Anyone who disagrees with you is a communist or swhatever insult you can think up.

Poor commie bitch, no one has a "right" to vote by mail. It's up to the State if they wish to allow it and under what conditions.

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

It won’t pass

Who do you think will stop it?

Right now, my biggest worry is the border crossing deaths brought into my native and border state of Texas where construction of the border wall was ended by Biden's first act, because it will result in millions of deaths of my fellow Texans as dreamers bring the deadly covid mutations known and unknown across our unprotected and understaffed Border Patrols Biden, Pelosi, Commieluh, and Schumer conspired to punish red states while they direct 1.9 trillion dollars to be taxed in red states to build their Castles in Spain and bridges going nowhere but to reward their blue state parasites to kill us off with covid mutations they import for free to kill off red staters in the hundreds of thousands with the shootings from their Wuhan commrads.

They've put more than 100 people +and counting that were covid positive on buses. I guess the joke is on them, most were heading to blue States.

They probably would if they actually heard the evidence.
But the lawyers would not present the 'evidence' as they weren't alleging fraud. How come you don't get that?

You're right, they were arguing process, which makes it real hard to gain standing. It was the process that left the door wide open for fraud.

Well, at least you admit you want to suppress the vote.

What is suppressing the vote by wanting people to take the time and energy to go out and vote? Suppressing the vote is not walking to your front door with a ballot?

Mail in ballots were exspected to be heavier for Democrats and given those counties went heavily for Biden the percentages are not surprising.

Of course they were, because Democrats are lazy good for nothings, so of course they expected more mail-in Biden ballots. It only goes to prove my point that the commies want lazy good for nothings voting because they are politically ignorant voters who will vote Democrat.

Real Americans as defined by who?

I'm on the left and there are a lot of us. Good people who hug their kids, go to work every day, pay taxes, and obey the the law. Some of us even served this country in uniform, under fire.

I'd appreciate it if you'd cease wrapping your partisan arrogance in my flag.

Sorry Ray, but you are way out of line.

Of course they were, because Democrats are lazy good for nothings, so of course they expected more mail-in Biden ballots. It only goes to prove my point that the commies want lazy good for nothings voting because they are politically ignorant voters who will vote Democrat.
Expressing an ignorant generalization "only goes to prove" nothing

Tell me clyde, why do you commies run to 15-20 courts when you want to make a challenge? It's never just one and usually on the east or west coasts. Multiple plaintiffs, multiple attorneys.
Why don't you ask Trump? He's an expert at running to court. Unfortunately, he's also a loser.

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

Well, if that's what the Heritage Foundation has to say about the bill, passage cannot come soon enough. It will be a boon for average Americans.

Real Americans as defined by who?

I'm on the left and there are a lot of us. Good people who hug their kids, go to work every day, pay taxes, and obey the the law. Some of us even served this country in uniform, under fire.

I'd appreciate it if you'd cease wrapping your partisan arrogance in my flag.

Sorry Ray, but you are way out of line.
Old Blue, thank you for your service, but your Democrat Party was once for America but are now against all things America but their own lies. And you have been misled by the leftist press who along with Pelosi-Schumer-Biden are determined to destroy America and the Constitutional republic sans any resemblance to the brotherly love that once brought us all together but no longer is. Please consider walking away from the communism and atheism pushed hard br,
Only good wishes to you and yours.

You are a Russian communist. You want to make it as hard as possible for people to vote
On the contrary, Russian 'communists' make it easy for people to vote. Everyone can vote there. Though, it doesn't prevent autocrats there to get and hold the power.

Don't know anything about this bill but if the GOP and republicans hate it then it must benefit citizens in a significant way.

Your definition of communism is simple. It is anything you disagree with. Voters are closer to Democrats on issues than they are Trump Republicans. That is why you clowns falsely say Dr Seuss is being banned. You are the ones dividing the country and white supremacists are Republicans now. Ronald Reagan had a agenda and he worked with liberal Republicans and Democrats to get sweeping tax cuts and and tax reform. Nazis like you have a lot of gall calling others communists.

My definition of Communism is what's on the US Communist website. You won't even bother to look at it because you're afraid it would tell you what you actually are, and the leaders you vote on. Because if you bothered to do that, you'd see their agenda is almost identical to the Democrat party that you support.

Nazis? Your people just impeached a President for exercising his constitutional right of free speech. It's your people who are working on disarming law abiding citizens. It's your party that's trying to rig our voting system so this country will be a one-party government. Those are the Nazis.

You are a Russian communist. You want to make it as hard as possible for people to vote. The more hoops people have to go through the more likely they are to mess up. Apparently that is the only way you can win. Republican lawyers in a Supreme Court election case, admitted the only reason they passed certain election laws was so they can win. I have seen the Communist Party website and it is surprisingly bland. They are more left leaning than they are radical.
Your sylogism is a non sequitur, NAZI. Complying with perfectl reasonable measures to make sure you are a legal voter is not communism any more than the free market is anarchy. No one is swallowing your latest Dim talking points. People aren't as stupid as you think they are.

Your definition of communism is simple. It is anything you disagree with. Voters are closer to Democrats on issues than they are Trump Republicans. That is why you clowns falsely say Dr Seuss is being banned. You are the ones dividing the country and white supremacists are Republicans now. Ronald Reagan had a agenda and he worked with liberal Republicans and Democrats to get sweeping tax cuts and and tax reform. Nazis like you have a lot of gall calling others communists.

My definition of Communism is what's on the US Communist website. You won't even bother to look at it because you're afraid it would tell you what you actually are, and the leaders you vote on. Because if you bothered to do that, you'd see their agenda is almost identical to the Democrat party that you support.

Nazis? Your people just impeached a President for exercising his constitutional right of free speech. It's your people who are working on disarming law abiding citizens. It's your party that's trying to rig our voting system so this country will be a one-party government. Those are the Nazis.

Trump was impeached for inciting a riot. That is not free speech. You are the ones trying to rig the voting system so you can win. You tyrants never learn that the tighter you close your iron fist the more power slips away. Eveny dictator has met the same fate. You tyrants will be no different.
He was impeached over a Democrat smear. He did not incite any riot. That's why he was acquitted.

Dims never learn that people aren't as stupid as Dims think they are.

Old Blue, thank you for your service, but your Democrat Party was once for America but are now against all things America but their own lies. And you have been misled by the leftist press who along with Pelosi-Schumer-Biden are determined to destroy America and the Constitutional republic sans any resemblance to the brotherly love that once brought us all together but no longer is. Please consider walking away from the communism and atheism pushed hard br,
Only good wishes to you and yours.
Thank you for the kind hello and the good wishes.

I'm not walking with communism. Would you like to buy some beads?

And those amendments exist, why? Oh right, the States agreed to them. Perhaps your mommy can explain the difference in congressional dictates and constitutional amendments that are ratified by the States.

So the states agreed that elections are federally regulated... that's the point.

Again, if you guys spent half the time trying to get people to vote for you that you spend trying to prevent them from voting, you might make some progress.

They probably would if they actually heard the evidence.
But the lawyers would not present the 'evidence' as they weren't alleging fraud. How come you don't get that?

You're right, they were arguing process, which makes it real hard to gain standing. It was the process that left the door wide open for fraud.

It was lack of standing, which is lack of legal argument, lack of evidence, etc...

No case is simply denied by a judge without review.

The lawyers put forth their legal arguments and best supporting evidence in their legal briefs, the judge goes through the legal briefs and determines if the case has legal merit.

Those cases shot down were reviewed by the judges, before ruling against the Trump team of lawyers.

Forum List

Back