The Killing Of The United States of America

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

you need to lay off that wingnut stuff and rekindle your true American values

Trumpism is a trick of Beelzebub to take the weak.
True American values would have stopped the fraud. You have no idea what they are, and either do the politicians or media.

shut up you fuckin welfare queen

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

you need to lay off that wingnut stuff and rekindle your true American values

Trumpism is a trick of Beelzebub to take the weak.
True American values would have stopped the fraud. You have no idea what they are, and either do the politicians or media.

shut up you fuckin welfare queen
I am not on welfare, you stupid asshole.

Common sense.
So you are making it up.

Gotcha.

See, here’s the thing. It was obvious you were making it up the whole time. You could have admitted that ages ago.

Next time you want to claim something is proof, remember this. It ain’t proof if you made it up.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Common sense.
So you are making it up.

Gotcha.

See, here’s the thing. It was obvious you were making it up the whole time. You could have admitted that ages ago.

Next time you want to claim something is proof, remember this. It ain’t proof if you made it up.
I am not making it up. You saw the numbers and you cannot explain, you have not even tried, those impossible percentages. They prove obvious fraud. Those votes all came in after the counting stopped. Massive fraud.

Common sense.
So you are making it up.

Gotcha.

I am not making it up. You saw the numbers and you cannot explain, you have not even tried, those impossible percentages. They prove obvious fraud. Those votes all came in after the counting stopped. Massive fraud.
“Common sense” is you making it up. You have no idea if those percentages are impossible or not.

Common sense.
So you are making it up.

Gotcha.

“Common sense” is you making it up. You have no idea if those percentages are impossible or not.
How about highly unlikely unless they are fraudulent. That makes the percentages understandable. They had to cheat to win. Keep going you are making my argument better.

How about highly unlikely unless they are fraudulent. That makes the percentages understandable. They had to cheat to win. Keep going you are making my argument better.
Nah, we're not making it better, we're chipping away at your certainty. Let's keep it up.

How do you know it's "highly unlikely"?

Nah, we're not making it better, we're chipping away at your certainty. Let's keep it up.

How do you know it's "highly unlikely"?
94%? Are you really that dumb? That is a rhetorical question, and the answer is yes.

You are dumb.
You don’t even know what you’re talking about, do you?

This vote drop, where did the votes come from? Voters aren’t randomly distributed and vote drops aren’t from a random collection of voters.

There’s trends in voter behavior you’re not considering here. If that 94% was from the tallies of a bunch of urban, predominantly black areas of a large city, yeah, that’s going to be heavily Biden. If it’s of a large number of mail in votes, yeah, that’s going to be heavily Biden.

You want to claim this is abnormal, you can’t just say it is. You have to do the work to find out if that’s true or not. You haven’t done any of that.

You are dumb.

This vote drop, where did the votes come from? Voters aren’t randomly distributed and vote drops aren’t from a random collection of voters.

There’s trends in voter behavior you’re not considering here.
Yes I do know what I am talking about. I gave you the numbers dumbass.

You are dumb.

Without context, those numbers are meaningless.

Where did these votes come from? Do you know or not?

You are dumb.

Without context, those numbers are meaningless.

Where did these votes come from? Do you know or not?
They were ballots dropped at election centers to be counted. They all arrived in the middle of the night in those four states. They all arrived after the counting stopped. Trump had a sizeable lead in those states. Poof, it was gone and those outrageous fraudulent percentages are why. End of story. Massive fraud happened.

They were ballots dropped at election centers to be counted. They all arrived in the middle of the night in those four states. They all arrived after the counting stopped. Trump had a sizeable lead in those states. Poof, it was gone and those outrageous fraudulent percentages are why. End of story. Massive fraud happened.
Yeah, you’re making shit up again.

Yeah, you’re making shit up again.
Nope all facts. All proof of fraud.

Meh...my state already does most of this stuff. It’s mostly no brainer changes.

Most, what do they not do? Please be specific.

Poor little stupid commie, this bill limits any case challenging it to one court. Do try to keep up.
How is that not due process?

Tell me clyde, why do you commies run to 15-20 courts when you want to make a challenge? It's never just one and usually on the east or west coasts. Multiple plaintiffs, multiple attorneys.

Forum List

Back