The Killing Of The United States of America

GOP plaintiff prevailed on 14 of the 21 cases decided on the merits.
Source for this claim?
LOL

Here's the next one...

^^^ that does not prove voter fraud occurred in the 2020 general election.

You're 0-3.

face-palm-gif.278959
Again your link is not about those numbers I posted. Your deflection means nothing. Show me another election with percentages like that or STFU.

I found the data I need. That data proves fraud. But you can prove me wrong by finding similar data in past elections. Until you do that, that data proves fraud. Those are mathematically impossible percentages and any honest person knows it.
You found data from 2020 that you think "proves" fraud but have nothing to compare it to?

You can't prove fraud unless you show me that the "vote drops" from 2020 are different than previous elections.
I offered the numbers. There is nothing to compare with. Do not tell me there is not data from previous elections. Now find some or admit that is fraud.
LOLOL

It's no one else's job to do your homework. :lmao:
That is your way of saying you will never find numbers and percentages like that. Another admission of fraud. Thanks.

Source for this claim?
LOL

Here's the next one...

You're 0-4.

face-palm-gif.278959
That is not what I am talking about. Really, how fucking dumb are you Assflap?

Source for this claim?
LOL

Here's the next one...

You're 0-3.

face-palm-gif.278959
Again your link is not about those numbers I posted. Your deflection means nothing. Show me another election with percentages like that or STFU.
It wasn't intended to. You claimed Trump won 14 out of 21 court cases. I'm looking at them and discovering they were about process, not fraud. Many of them were resolved even before the election.

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

you need to lay off that wingnut stuff and rekindle your true American values

Trumpism is a trick of Beelzebub to take the weak.

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

You mean a third American revolution. The second one occurred on 1/6. It failed. Miserably.

Vandalism is not a revolution. What happened in CHAZ was closer to one. Are you ever not an OCD ridden fool?

LOL

Tell it to the revolutionaries....

Two people don’t make a revolution. Hell 200 don’t. 2000 don’t. You’re dumb.

LOLOL

You're illiterate, ShortBus...

a fundamental change in political organization​
especially : the overthrow or renunciation of one government or ruler and the substitution of another by the governed​

... look at that ^^^ Nothing in the definition of "revolution" cares about the size of the revolution.

1591874209475-png.348715

Not what happened on the 6th. Just some vandals making a stupid statement. Didn’t want to overthrow anything. You’re such an OCD ridden fool.

Source for this claim?
LOL

Here's the next one...

You're 0-7.

face-palm-gif.278959
You have used that meme 100x. You’re such a fucking OCD ridden moron. That was not a revolution on the 6th. Not even close. And when close to half the country believes there was some sort of irregularities there is a problem with our voting process. You can’t even answer a simple question. Fat fuck.

That is your way of saying you will never find numbers and percentages like that. Another admission of fraud. Thanks.
Listen, you claimed that the numbers you posted were unprecedented.

To claim that, you’d have to have knowledge of what previous election’s data. You clearly don’t have that information. You clearly haven’t seen that information. You don’t know where to find it and neither do any of us.

So you see how this is a really dishonest tactic? Your “proof” is unsubstantiated because there’s no comparison and it’s not able to be disproven because none of us have any idea where to find the data that would do so.

The title of the thread is truly hilarious. America is strong as ever and we have by far the greatest workforce in the world.

Trump lost under the current rules, why would we need more? I think infrastructure is much more important.

You mean a third American revolution. The second one occurred on 1/6. It failed. Miserably.

Vandalism is not a revolution. What happened in CHAZ was closer to one. Are you ever not an OCD ridden fool?

LOL

LOLOL

especially : the overthrow or renunciation of one government or ruler and the substitution of another by the governed​

... look at that ^^^ Nothing in the definition of "revolution" cares about the size of the revolution.

1591874209475-png.348715

Not what happened on the 6th. Just some vandals making a stupid statement. Didn’t want to overthrow anything. You’re such an OCD ridden fool.

Too bad, ShortBus, it's not my problem you're too stupid to understand the definition.

Source for this claim?
LOL

Here's the next one...

You're 0-7.

face-palm-gif.278959
You have used that meme 100x. You’re such a fucking OCD ridden moron. That was not a revolution on the 6th. Not even close. And when close to half the country believes there was some sort of irregularities there is a problem with our voting process. You can’t even answer a simple question. Fat fuck.
Thanks for keeping count. Hope you know that's not a paying job.

At any rate, no one's talking about "some sort of irregularities." We're talking about massive election fraud. On a magnitude never seen before in this country. Enough to switch/add many millions of votes; enough to flip the election.

Try harder, ShortBus. Some day, you might even move on past the peewee league.

you need to lay off that wingnut stuff and rekindle your true American values

Trumpism is a trick of Beelzebub to take the weak.
True American values would have stopped the fraud. You have no idea what they are, and either do the politicians or media.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Listen, you claimed that the numbers you posted were unprecedented.

To claim that, you’d have to have knowledge of what previous election’s data. You clearly don’t have that information. You clearly haven’t seen that information. You don’t know where to find it and neither do any of us.

So you see how this is a really dishonest tactic? Your “proof” is unsubstantiated because there’s no comparison and it’s not able to be disproven because none of us have any idea where to find the data that would do so.
It is not dishonest it is fact.

It is not dishonest it is fact.
It’s an unsubstantiated assertion of fact.

You know it’s pretty easy to tell a bullshitter when you deal with as many people as I do.
The percentages are fact. That does not happen in swing states.
You've offered nothing to demonstrate fraud. Crying fraud doesn't make it fraud.

What counties were those ballots primarily from?

What percentage of those ballots were mailed in?

Source for this claim?
LOL

Here's the last four...

^^^ none of those prove voter fraud occurred in the 2020 general election. The last one was in a state Trump won.

You're 0-14. Trump did not win a single case regarding voter fraud. ALL were about process. Almost all were even from before the election. 1 was from a state Trump won and 1 wasn't even about the 2020 general election.

You lose because you're a loser.

face-palm-gif.278959
Here are four for you.

1. An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
  2. An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump
  3. A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump
  4. An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

LOL

LOLOL

1591874209475-png.348715

Too bad, ShortBus, it's not my problem you're too stupid to understand the definition.

You’re the one who is an idiot. They didn’t try to overthrow anything. That’s the News Entertainment feeding you bullshit and you believing it because you’re an OCD ridden fat fuck.

Source for this claim?
LOL

Here's the next one...

You're 0-7.

face-palm-gif.278959
Thanks for keeping count. Hope you know that's not a paying job.

At any rate, no one's talking about "some sort of irregularities." We're talking about massive election fraud. On a magnitude never seen before in this country. Enough to switch/add many millions of votes; enough to flip the election.

Try harder, ShortBus. Some day, you might even move on past the peewee league.
Fat Fuck, here is my theory. I cannot prove it but it’s there. At least I am able to think independently and not have to rely on Google like some OCD ridden fat fuck.

Both parties cheated and that explains the ridiculous amount of votes when compared to 2016. Libertarian candidate received 3mil fewer votes than in 2016 when the others gained what, 9 mil more or so each? How is that possible? If Trump won, I would be saying the same thing.
Election was bullshit. See, how that works? Thinking. Now explain to me in your own words. Why do you believe that the Libertarian candidate received 3mil fewer votes than the moron who did not know where Aleppo was?

OCD ridden fat fuck. Don’t Google, just give me your honest opinion. See if you can answer the question? Moron.

New Topics

Forum List

Back