The Killing Of The United States of America

Photo ID?

Who said photo ID?

Last I saw a birth certificate did not have a picture on it.

Are you aware of ID's and what is required to confirm who you are?

Something called....one from A, 2 from B or 3 from C....

One from A is a passport....

2 from B is a state issued ID and either a birth certificate or a bill showing your address.

3 from C requires no -photo ID....it requires 2 Bills and either a birth certificate or a SS card.

You are debating a topic you have no idea about.

You look silly and naïve.

I have a question SC. When I got a driver's license in Oregon I had to bring birth cert, my Idaho driver's license (surrendered), a property tax statement, utility bills, my passport, and several other forms of proof about who I was and that I lived here.

They automatically registered me to vote by mail. Why in the FUCK do you have a problem with that?

anyone to stupid to answer those has no business voting,,,
How about people too stupid to spell "too" are not allowed to vote?
mine is a product of public education not lack of any education,,,

I am sure youre one of those people that cant have a verbal conversation because you dont know if they are spelling correctly or using proper quotations,,,

prove it,, and if they did two wrongs dont make a right,,,

Amazing - One drop box in Harris county which has a population of 4.7 million people. Idiots.
The only way they win is to suppress votes.
Securing elections is not suppressing the vote. The people in GA were protesting the need for IDs.
Of course it's not. Fortunately, the 2020 election was the most secure election evah.

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history.” ~ Joint statement by the members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee – Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Assistant Director Bob Kolasky, U.S. Election Assistance Commission Chair Benjamin Hovland, National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) President Maggie Toulouse Oliver, National Association of State Election Directors (NASED) President Lori Augino, and Escambia County (Florida) Supervisor of Elections David Stafford – and the members of the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council (SCC) – Chair Brian Hancock (Unisyn Voting Solutions), Vice Chair Sam Derheimer (Hart InterCivic), Chris Wlaschin (Election Systems & Software), Ericka Haas (Electronic Registration Information Center), and Maria Bianchi (Democracy Works)

Amazing - One drop box in Harris county which has a population of 4.7 million people. Idiots.
Securing elections is not suppressing the vote. The people in GA were protesting the need for IDs.
The elections are secure. These laws aren’t intended to fix a problem since the problem doesn’t really exist.
If they were secure Trump would be president. Next.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Uh, no. If Trump got more votes to beat Biden, he'd be president.

The elections are secure. These laws aren’t intended to fix a problem since the problem doesn’t really exist.

youre lying again,,,,
Nope, not a lie. See post #185.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Uh, no. If Trump got more votes to beat Biden, he'd be president.
Biden won by massive fraud. Nothing you can ever say will change that fact.

They automatically registered me to vote by mail. Why in the FUCK do you have a problem with that?

Because if you don't care enough about registering yourself, then you probably don't know much about politics nor care. Registering people to vote is encouraging people who don't know or care about candidates or issue to vote; a huge problem in this country.

I am sure youre one of those people that cant have a verbal conversation because you dont know if they are spelling correctly or using proper quotations,,,
Uh, no, public education teaches the circumstances for when to utilize the spelling, "too." That you don't know when to apply it is solely your fault, not anyone else's. But it figures you blame others for your own limitations.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Uh, no, public education teaches the circumstances required to utilize the spelling, "too." That you don't know when to apply it is solely your fault, not anyone else's. But it figures you blame others for your own limitations.

so I got this right,, youre complaining I put one O where there should be two of them???

you need to find another hobby,,,

The governors order was upheld by State and Federal courts, so how is that violating Texas law?

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

You mean a third American revolution. The second one occurred on 1/6. It failed. Miserably.

Vandalism is not a revolution. What happened in CHAZ was closer to one. Are you ever not an OCD ridden fool?

And more than 200 voting locations where ballots could be dropped off. Idiot.

So they figure if they just say, "This is the process now", that will magically make it into due process.
You mean by defining the process in legislation?

I realize that you're not going to be able to understand this, but passing a law doesn't make something right. And there's more to the philosophical concept of due process than merely, "We made a law." You have the cart before the horse by assuming that legality determines morality, rather than the other way around.

Let me see if I can dumb this down to "even a leftist can comprehend it" standards. Slavery was once legal; there were actual laws, defined by legislation, that allowed people to own other people. One specific law, the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850, forced individuals and local governments in non-slave states to participate in capturing escaped slaves and returning them to their owners, and specifically denied those captured people the right to any sort of trial or hearing prior to be shipped back South. It was a duly-enacted law, "defining the process in legislation", as you smugly put it. Would you consider that due process?

The Russians were always jealous of how Americans believed their own propaganda.

They had every right to be. They tell people voter-id's are racist or prevent only one group of people from voting even though it's required by everybody, and half of the American people believe it. They tell their sheep if they can disarm law abiding Americans, the criminals will be happy to turn in their guns, and they believe it. We have cities where it's legal to shoot up dope from a syringe, but don't you dare have a cigarette in these places, and they think that's common sense.

I get it. You wanted Trump to win. You really believed he would. But he didn’t. You don’t have to invest excuses for him.
Trump did win. He was defrauded. They are not excuses they are the truth.
Suuuure, he did. I like the example you led me to where someone claimed dead people voted and his evidence was first hand -- he claims he saw them rise from the grave.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back