The Killing Of The United States of America

It has nothing to do with race. The problem in our country is we have too many stupid people voting. If it were up to me, everybody would have to go to the polls, take an extremely simple test to secure they have the minimal knowledge needed to vote.
This one do?

Test1.jpg.CROP_.article920-large.jpg

Could You Pass This Literacy Test Designed To Prevent Black Americans From Voting?
anyone to stupid to answer those has no business voting,,,

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
I too have owned mostly Japanese cars. But I don't think it is only line workers who come up with good ideas. Japanese engineers with a college education design those cars and the assembly methodology, not the line workers.

Agreed. The point I'm making is that you don't need to have an advanced education to know things. It's a problem we have in the US because the dress shirts don't want any input from their workers. They have all the brains, and you do what they tell you to do, even if you know they are doing it all wrong.

I think I've mentioned before that I used to work for the University of Arizona, and came to the conclusion that the primary reason they hire administrative assistants is to keep their PhDs from wandering off and getting lost. Or possibly from looking up at the rain, like turkeys, and drowning.

I too have owned mostly Japanese cars. But I don't think it is only line workers who come up with good ideas. Japanese engineers with a college education design those cars and the assembly methodology, not the line workers.

Agreed. The point I'm making is that you don't need to have an advanced education to know things. It's a problem we have in the US because the dress shirts don't want any input from their workers. They have all the brains, and you do what they tell you to do, even if you know they are doing it all wrong.

I think I've mentioned before that I used to work for the University of Arizona, and came to the conclusion that the primary reason they hire administrative assistants is to keep their PhDs from wandering off and getting lost. Or possibly from looking up at the rain, like turkeys, and drowning.

Why oh WHY would U of A have ever let you go? :laughing0301:

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Can’t blame the GOP if there aren’t enough voting places, right?
Can if it the GOP that closes them down.
Why would they do that? Illogical. Again both senators are from the Democratic party. If they cannot fix it then its on them.
Perfectly logical. Make if harder to vote and minorities will be affected the most. The state legislature is GOP controlled.

Here's the change in polling places in Arizona's counties from 2012 to 2018:

Apache County: 2% increase

Cochise County: 65% decrease

Coconino County: 14% decrease

Gila County: 48% decrease

Graham County: 50% decrease

Greenlee County: 38% decrease

La Paz County: 11% decrease

Maricopa County: 25% decrease

Mohave County: 49% decrease

Navajo County: 4% decrease

Pima County: 11% decrease

Pinal County: 2% decrease

Santa Cruz County: 29% decrease

Yavapai County: 17% decrease

Yuma County: 18% decrease

if a person cant afford a 15 dollar state ID they have no business voting,,,
I guess you miss the poll tax? How about literacy tests? Maybe only White, male, property owners like the good old days?
those were illegal and explains why dems didnt want blacks to get an education,,,

what about needing an ID to register to vote??

whats wrong with using the ID you already have??

I dont think people living on welfare should be allowed to vote,,,

Can’t blame the GOP if there aren’t enough voting places, right?
Can if it the GOP that closes them down.
Why would they do that? Illogical. Again both senators are from the Democratic party. If they cannot fix it then its on them.
Perfectly logical. Make if harder to vote and minorities will be affected the most. The state legislature is GOP controlled.

Here's the change in polling places in Arizona's counties from 2012 to 2018:

Apache County: 2% increase

Cochise County: 65% decrease

Coconino County: 14% decrease

Gila County: 48% decrease

Graham County: 50% decrease

Greenlee County: 38% decrease

La Paz County: 11% decrease

Maricopa County: 25% decrease

Mohave County: 49% decrease

Navajo County: 4% decrease

Pima County: 11% decrease

Pinal County: 2% decrease

Santa Cruz County: 29% decrease

Yavapai County: 17% decrease

Yuma County: 18% decrease
Again, I am all for opening more places to vote. AZ just voted in two Democratic senators and voted for Joe Biden. Not sure where the complaint lies?

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

You mean a third American revolution. The second one occurred on 1/6. It failed. Miserably.

everybody has the same easy path to voting,,, what you want is a special path for some people,,,
Everyone should have an easy path, except that the GOP is making it ever harder to vote.
they are calling for exactly what we've had for hundreds of yrs,,,

take your ID and go to the voting booth on voting day,,,
Really? What was a photo ID like before there were cameras?
Photo ID?

Who said photo ID?

Last I saw a birth certificate did not have a picture on it.

Are you aware of ID's and what is required to confirm who you are?

Something called....one from A, 2 from B or 3 from C....

One from A is a passport....

2 from B is a state issued ID and either a birth certificate or a bill showing your address.

3 from C requires no -photo ID....it requires 2 Bills and either a birth certificate or a SS card.

You are debating a topic you have no idea about.

You look silly and naïve.

And those engineers should be required to physically maintain the cars they design. Just because a CAD program says something will fit when place in the car preassembled doesn't mean a part can be replace later without disassembling other areas of the vehicle to get access.

But none of this is on topic, can we get back to it?

We have addressed your bogus Heritage link and objection to Americans who disagree with you voting.

• Overall, we rate the Heritage Foundation Far Right Biased based on conservative policy positions as well as funding from right-leaning organizations. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to promoting misleading claims regarding global warming and the health dangers associated with tobacco.

We, do you speak for others, or do you have a mouse in your pocket? And I notice you didn't provide a link to the leftist hate site that issued that rating.

Media Bias Fact Check rates leftist sites like Mother Jones equally left as they do righty sites right. So no, they are not a "leftist hate site". Get your mind out of the Heritage gutter please.

Never heard of them. But when they rate the washington compost and nbc as left center, that tells me all I need to know.

prove it,, and if they did two wrongs dont make a right,,,

Amazing - One drop box in Harris county which has a population of 4.7 million people. Idiots.
The only way they win is to suppress votes.

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

for You mean a third American revolution. The second one occurred on 1/6. It failed. Miserably.

We're storming the Capitol - It's a REVOLUTION for God's sake!
She looks like AntiFa to me ;)

Amazing - One drop box in Harris county which has a population of 4.7 million people. Idiots.
Securing elections is not suppressing the vote. The people in GA were protesting the need for IDs.

Securing elections is not suppressing the vote. The people in GA were protesting the need for IDs.
The elections are secure. These laws aren’t intended to fix a problem since the problem doesn’t really exist.

The elections are secure. These laws aren’t intended to fix a problem since the problem doesn’t really exist.
If they were secure Trump would be president. Next.

youre lying again,,,,

New Topics

Forum List

Back