The Killing Of The United States of America

prove it,, and if they did two wrongs dont make a right,,,
I suggest if that was illegal someone sue them,,,

OH wait,, someone did and the courts ruled it was legal under state law,,,
Courts ruled the same thing in all the states Texas was complaining about in their lawsuit too.

The fact is there is no such thing as a federal election. All elections without exception are State and lower elections. The only provision constitutionally is to allow the federal congress to set the date for the election, everything else is left to the States.
Tell that to Texas who thought they had the right to tell other states how they could vote by suing in federal court.

When States violate their own laws, constitutions and the federal constitution in order to rig an election, other States have every right to call them out.

WRONG...i my opinion.

The democrats found a way to get the lazy ass people who did not want to get off the couch to vote because it aint worth their time...and God Forbid if they miss Oprah, and they certainly dont want to not be home when Publishers clearing house arrives with their flowers, balloons and check....and to them voting is a chore and not a privilege.......so lets make it easy...we will send you a ballot, send someone to your house to help you fill it out and take it to the mailbox for you....

and why?

Because you are a dumbass lazy individual who has better things to do than spend an hour voting.

Now...thats the fucking truth and anyone who argues has no idea what the fuck is going on in urban America.

Basically the same thing. People who have no idea of our country and politics generally have no interest in voting. Sure, they will vote if it's convenient enough: rides to the polls, multiple day voting, no lines to wait in, mail-in ballots. To take the time and effort into voting, they would sooner stay home.

So like I said, the commies found a way to get the politically ignorant to vote. The extent of their knowledge is Democrats are for the poor people and Republicans are for the rich. Besides, I'll vote Democrat because Democrat sounds like democracy, and I heard democracy is a good thing, right?

We Republicans will do anything to vote because we know and understand what's at stake here. If we have to drive a few miles to get to the polls, we'll be there. If we have to go out in terrible weather conditions, we'll do it. If we have to wait in line for an hour, we'll catch up on our Facebook posts or play video games. But one way or another, people who are knowledgeable of politics will be there to vote, and if only those people did vote, Democrats would never have leadership again in this country.
I vote based on my ideology and who has a plan moving forward for America. that I agree with

Others vote based on promises of cash and free goods and services.

If one disagrees with this they are clueless as it pertains to the American voter.
You mean like someone who offers us a wall that someone else will pay for? That kind of promise?
Maybe.

Sort of like "you can keep your health care pan and keep your doctor"

Politicians always say things they think they can make happen but doesn't happen.

But as an individual....what has more impact......a 3.2 billion dollar wall that is NOT paid for by Mexico but pretty much equals the amount the people give to Ivy League schools with tax dollars....or having my wife told she can no longer use her gynecologist of 40 years.

Which lie had a bigger impact on people?

So don't stoop to one fucking statement made by a politician. It makes you look silly.
I honestly believed that Obama thought that is the way it would play out. I also believe Trump never for a minute believed Mexico would pay for his wall.

When States violate their own laws, constitutions and the federal constitution in order to rig an election, other States have every right to call them out.
First, it’s not their right as the SCOTUS determined.

Two, election wasn’t rigged by allowing people to vote.

Last, Texas violated their own laws and then try to go to the SCOTUS to whine about others? Hypocrites

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

The Heritage Foundation is giving us the "facts", what, no Breitbart or Gateway Pundit?

I'm prepared for this "revolution" you speak of, and I believe that the FBI and the Federal government is preparing as well, as this was identified as the key threat facing our democracy when Pres. Obama was in office. As January 6th has proven, rightwing domestic terrorism is our greatest threat to democracy.

everybody has the same easy path to voting,,, what you want is a special path for some people,,,
Everyone should have an easy path, except that the GOP is making it ever harder to vote.
they are calling for exactly what we've had for hundreds of yrs,,,

take your ID and go to the voting booth on voting day,,,
Really? What was a photo ID like before there were cameras?
thats a good dodge,,

are you saying some groups of people are to stupid to know how to get an ID now???

First, it’s not their right as the SCOTUS determined.

Two, election wasn’t rigged by allowing people to vote.

Last, Texas violated their own laws and then try to go to the SCOTUS to whine about others? Hypocrites
it is if how they did it was illegal,,,

Courts ruled the same thing in all the states Texas was complaining about in their lawsuit too.

there ya go back to lying,, one ruled it was illegal and the others havent allowed a suit to go through to determine legality,,

In fact it would destroy all vote integrity laws and regulations. And criminalize and objections as to a voters qualifications to vote. From the link in the OP:
  • Violate the First Amendment with respect to a vast range of legal activity. Voter intimidation or coercion that prevents someone from registering or voting is already a federal crime under the Voting Rights Act and the National Voter Registration Act. But H.R. 1 would add a provision criminalizing “hindering, interfering, or preventing” anyone from registering or voting, which is so vague and so broad that it could prevent providing any information to election officials about the ineligibility of an individual, such as an applicant not being a U.S. citizen.

Republicans have one chance to win elections moving forward, and that is thru fraud. Your very post reinforces this, if people cannot be disqualified from voting, Republicans will lose. They have to be able to "hinder, interfere, and prevent", and they do this through Jim Crow laws, many now being reinvented and/or rebranded under Republican legislatures in Republican states, in order to win electoral votes at the Federal level.

Even with their 2nd Amendment......

Americans are proving the easiest to conquer and subjugate society in modern (maybe even ancient) history.

The State could literally execute them in the streets, and no one would do a thing.

What went wrong with the psyche of Americans to be so easily picked off?

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

It has nothing to do with race. The problem in our country is we have too many stupid people voting. If it were up to me, everybody would have to go to the polls, take an extremely simple test to secure they have the minimal knowledge needed to vote.
This one do?

Test1.jpg.CROP_.article920-large.jpg

Could You Pass This Literacy Test Designed To Prevent Black Americans From Voting?

there ya go back to lying,, one ruled it was illegal and the others havent allowed a suit to go through to determine legality,,
I don’t lie.
Democratic Party of Georgia v. Raffensperger, No. 1:19-cv-5028-WMR

are you saying some groups of people are to stupid to know how to get an ID now???
The new ID requirements are fine with me IF they are accompanied by State assistance so EVERYONE gets one. Won't happen of course since that just defeats the purpose of the new laws.

I see the GOP's ID and other voting restrictions as a solution in search of a problem, there real goal, as some in the GOP have stated (including Trump) is to aid the election of GOP candidates. Period.

I don’t lie.
Democratic Party of Georgia v. Raffensperger, No. 1:19-cv-5028-WMR

you do nothing but lie with your word games and misrepresentations of the facts,,

The new ID requirements are fine with me IF they are accompanied by State assistance so EVERYONE gets one. Won't happen of course since that just defeats the purpose of the new laws.

I see the GOP's ID and other voting restrictions as a solution in search of a problem, there real goal, as some in the GOP have stated (including Trump) is to aid the election of GOP candidates. Period.
if a person cant afford a 15 dollar state ID they have no business voting,,,

not to mention how do they participate in society without already having one when you need it for just about everything,,

that said I have no problem with a free state ID

the goal is to protect the election not make political points,,

and correct me if i'm wrong but dont you need an id to register to vote???

WRONG...i my opinion.

The democrats found a way to get the lazy ass people who did not want to get off the couch to vote because it aint worth their time...and God Forbid if they miss Oprah, and they certainly dont want to not be home when Publishers clearing house arrives with their flowers, balloons and check....and to them voting is a chore and not a privilege.......so lets make it easy...we will send you a ballot, send someone to your house to help you fill it out and take it to the mailbox for you....

and why?

Because you are a dumbass lazy individual who has better things to do than spend an hour voting.

Now...thats the fucking truth and anyone who argues has no idea what the fuck is going on in urban America.

Basically the same thing. People who have no idea of our country and politics generally have no interest in voting. Sure, they will vote if it's convenient enough: rides to the polls, multiple day voting, no lines to wait in, mail-in ballots. To take the time and effort into voting, they would sooner stay home.

So like I said, the commies found a way to get the politically ignorant to vote. The extent of their knowledge is Democrats are for the poor people and Republicans are for the rich. Besides, I'll vote Democrat because Democrat sounds like democracy, and I heard democracy is a good thing, right?

We Republicans will do anything to vote because we know and understand what's at stake here. If we have to drive a few miles to get to the polls, we'll be there. If we have to go out in terrible weather conditions, we'll do it. If we have to wait in line for an hour, we'll catch up on our Facebook posts or play video games. But one way or another, people who are knowledgeable of politics will be there to vote, and if only those people did vote, Democrats would never have leadership again in this country.
I vote based on my ideology and who has a plan moving forward for America. that I agree with

Others vote based on promises of cash and free goods and services.

If one disagrees with this they are clueless as it pertains to the American voter.
You mean like someone who offers us a wall that someone else will pay for? That kind of promise?
Maybe.

Sort of like "you can keep your health care pan and keep your doctor"

Politicians always say things they think they can make happen but doesn't happen.

But as an individual....what has more impact......a 3.2 billion dollar wall that is NOT paid for by Mexico but pretty much equals the amount the people give to Ivy League schools with tax dollars....or having my wife told she can no longer use her gynecologist of 40 years.

Which lie had a bigger impact on people?

So don't stoop to one fucking statement made by a politician. It makes you look silly.
I honestly believed that Obama thought that is the way it would play out. I also believe Trump never for a minute believed Mexico would pay for his wall.
Really?

There was not one analyst who could explain how it is possible to mandate guidelines for insurance policies but keep policies outside of those mandates active seeing as they did not meet the law requirements.

I knew it would be impossible for Trump to get Mexico to pay for the wall.....however, with the threat of tariffs, he got Mexico to take on the cost to prevent people from crossing the Mexican southern Border and that wound up saving us the cost to deal with the people storming our border....so in a way, the border wall cost us no more than what we saved in no border crossings.

Curious....what news do you watch and read?

Forum List

Back