The Killing Of The United States of America

WRONG...i my opinion.

The democrats found a way to get the lazy ass people who did not want to get off the couch to vote because it aint worth their time...and God Forbid if they miss Oprah, and they certainly dont want to not be home when Publishers clearing house arrives with their flowers, balloons and check....and to them voting is a chore and not a privilege.......so lets make it easy...we will send you a ballot, send someone to your house to help you fill it out and take it to the mailbox for you....

and why?

Because you are a dumbass lazy individual who has better things to do than spend an hour voting.

Now...thats the fucking truth and anyone who argues has no idea what the fuck is going on in urban America.

Basically the same thing. People who have no idea of our country and politics generally have no interest in voting. Sure, they will vote if it's convenient enough: rides to the polls, multiple day voting, no lines to wait in, mail-in ballots. To take the time and effort into voting, they would sooner stay home.

So like I said, the commies found a way to get the politically ignorant to vote. The extent of their knowledge is Democrats are for the poor people and Republicans are for the rich. Besides, I'll vote Democrat because Democrat sounds like democracy, and I heard democracy is a good thing, right?

We Republicans will do anything to vote because we know and understand what's at stake here. If we have to drive a few miles to get to the polls, we'll be there. If we have to go out in terrible weather conditions, we'll do it. If we have to wait in line for an hour, we'll catch up on our Facebook posts or play video games. But one way or another, people who are knowledgeable of politics will be there to vote, and if only those people did vote, Democrats would never have leadership again in this country.
I vote based on my ideology and who has a plan moving forward for America. that I agree with

Others vote based on promises of cash and free goods and services.

If one disagrees with this they are clueless as it pertains to the American voter.
You mean like someone who offers us a wall that someone else will pay for? That kind of promise?
Maybe.

Sort of like "you can keep your health care pan and keep your doctor"

Politicians always say things they think they can make happen but doesn't happen.

But as an individual....what has more impact......a 3.2 billion dollar wall that is NOT paid for by Mexico but pretty much equals the amount the people give to Ivy League schools with tax dollars....or having my wife told she can no longer use her gynecologist of 40 years.

Which lie had a bigger impact on people?

So don't stoop to one fucking statement made by a politician. It makes you look silly.

In this thread the dems have been called marxists, leninists, commies, fascists, on and on. Oh, and elites. I guess only the right wing republicans are for the little guy? That didn't work out too well in Texas last week. Ted Cruz goofed off in Cancun and Florida while his constituents froze to death. Luckily, this Marxist congresswoman AOC collected a few million for ted's constituents.

Of the two parties, the Republican Party is far more interested in the rights and concerns of individual Americans. And there is no, "Well, look at these talking points about THIS person!!" that you are going to be able to hide behind that will make us forget that.

everybody has the same easy path to voting,,, what you want is a special path for some people,,,
Everyone should have an easy path, except that the GOP is making it ever harder to vote.
You sure about that?

Just give it some thought.

Voting is a privilege. You should take pride it in. You should look forward to it and make the time to do it. Employers, unions and such give the the time to do it. Me? I go before work. But thats me. Others? They take the day to do it. Thats them. And the rest? They gots no time to do it. They be busy. They have their Oprah, they have their "the view", they have their wheel of fortune they have their price be right.

Think about it. Price is right is more important than voting.

So lets make it easier for the lazy dick heads who really dont give a fuck.....

"hey momma....the man is here to fill out a ballot. What is a ballot?"

"its a thing that gets us some free stuff"....

"Who do I vote for to get free stuff?"

"Ask the guy with the ballot, he knows"

"Hey momma, he is telling me i need to go to the corner to mail it, but Lost in Space just started and I aint getting off this mother fucking couch"

"tell him to mail it for you cause you be busy"

Yeah I know, that's the popular opinion among the poorly educated. It's true that there ARE people who are really smart, don't have a lot of common sense, and are not keen on politics. But your generalizations fail.

It's true in many cases.

Years ago I was watching a special about Japan's auto industry. In our country, you just do as your told and keep your ideas to yourself. In Japan, they encouraged workers who had better ideas to inform management. Even with the UAW, if you pull the cord to stop the production line, somebody's arm better be ripped off or you're fired. In Japan, Japanese workers would stop production to call management over to express an idea they had. Sometimes they'd use the idea, and most times they didn't. But the Japanese realized it's not only those with an advanced education that can have good or even great ideas, because it's difficult to think of everything sitting behind a desk. Then they took over the automotive market in the US. I haven't purchased a US car in 20 years because I'm so happy with Japanese products.

I too have owned mostly Japanese cars. But I don't think it is only line workers who come up with good ideas. Japanese engineers with a college education design those cars and the assembly methodology, not the line workers.

And those engineers should be required to physically maintain the cars they design. Just because a CAD program says something will fit when place in the car preassembled doesn't mean a part can be replace later without disassembling other areas of the vehicle to get access.

But none of this is on topic, can we get back to it?

And those engineers should be required to physically maintain the cars they design. Just because a CAD program says something will fit when place in the car preassembled doesn't mean a part can be replace later without disassembling other areas of the vehicle to get access.

We have addressed your bogus Heritage link and objection to Americans who disagree with you voting.

• Overall, we rate the Heritage Foundation Far Right Biased based on conservative policy positions as well as funding from right-leaning organizations. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to promoting misleading claims regarding global warming and the health dangers associated with tobacco.

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

Arizona admits its proposed changes to Navaho voting are to make it easier for them to win, even though they admit they could collect ballots in other ways. And the SC seems ready to ok it. So I'm not seeing your hyperbole as justified. The goal should be to get the most people to vote legally regardless of outcome. If that disadvantages the gop, that's the gop's fault in not having a better platform/policies and/or explaining to people why their platform is better for them. People are not stupid. Even QAnon people are not stupid. They behave in a way that rationally fits their desires. But we live in what is supposed to be a democratically elected repbulican govt.

Democratically elected at the State level and below, the feds have no authority to micromanage State elections the way this bill tries to do.

Last edited:
I think you're correct when you say that these things happen. Sometimes the dress shirts are indeed out of touch with those doing the work and discourage that type of feedback. But you seem to believe that this is always the case. It isn't.

Maybe not the case in all circumstances, but in many. I used to go to different companies all the time. Their workers told me about company policies that didn't make a lick of sense. Even places I worked for it was the same.

One case was different. The boss got berated by corporate because although our branch grossed the most money per month ($100,000) we were spending $95,000 to do it. The boss called each and every employee to discuss the problem no matter what job they had.

When it was my turn, I told him what the problem was in my department. I told him hospitals call us to deliver a ventilator to the ER in the middle of the night. You have to pay the person to deliver it to them, and in a couple of days, get a driver out there to pick it up. When it comes back to me in the repair room, I have to test and clean the machine which takes about an hour. The hospitals always steal our filters and I can't certify it to go out until I replace them because I have no idea how many hours the filters they gave us in return had on them. The filters are expensive, and it cost us more money than we could have possibly made unless they keep the machine for a month or more.

He raised his voice in anger and said "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS!!!" I told him that it was standard work policy to do your job and shut up. He said well that's no longer the policy here. He took my suggestion and the suggestions of other employees, and brought the branch to a much, much more satisfactory profit margin.

We have addressed your bogus Heritage link and objection to Americans who disagree with you voting.

• Overall, we rate the Heritage Foundation Far Right Biased based on conservative policy positions as well as funding from right-leaning organizations. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to promoting misleading claims regarding global warming and the health dangers associated with tobacco.

We, do you speak for others, or do you have a mouse in your pocket? And I notice you didn't provide a link to the leftist hate site that issued that rating.

I think you're correct when you say that these things happen. Sometimes the dress shirts are indeed out of touch with those doing the work and discourage that type of feedback. But you seem to believe that this is always the case. It isn't.

Maybe not the case in all circumstances, but in many. I used to go to different companies all the time. Their workers told me about company policies that didn't make a lick of sense. Even places I worked for it was the same.

One case was different. The boss got berated by corporate because although our branch grossed the most money per month ($100,000) we were spending $95,000 to do it. The boss called each and every employee to discuss the problem no matter what job they had.

When it was my turn, I told him what the problem was in my department. I told him hospitals call us to deliver a ventilator to the ER in the middle of the night. You have to pay the person to deliver it to them, and in a couple of days, get a driver out there to pick it up. When it comes back to me in the repair room, I have to test and clean the machine which takes about an hour. The hospitals always steal our filters and I can't certify it to go out until I replace them because I have no idea how many hours the filters they gave us in return had on them. The filters are expensive, and it cost us more money than we could have possibly made unless they keep the machine for a month or more.

He raised his voice in anger and said "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS!!!" I told him that it was standard work policy to do your job and shut up. He said well that's no longer the policy here. He took my suggestion and the suggestions of other employees, and brought the branch to a much, much more satisfactory profit margin.
His mistake was he allowed that kind of "I don't see nothing" attitude to settle in and become the norm.
Me? Never.

But that is how I roll. And it works well for me.,

We, do you speak for others, or do you have a mouse in your pocket? And I notice you didn't provide a link to the leftist hate site that issued that rating.

Media Bias Fact Check rates leftist sites like Mother Jones equally left as they do righty sites right. So no, they are not a "leftist hate site". Get your mind out of the Heritage gutter please.

prove it,, and if they did two wrongs dont make a right,,,
I suggest if that was illegal someone sue them,,,

OH wait,, someone did and the courts ruled it was legal under state law,,,

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

I am ready for the next revolution. I will gleefully enjoy bathing in the blood and guts of my enemies.

Dead commie fucks or Valhalla. I am prepared to die. The leftist commies are not.

We should make them into our slaves.
Lol you won’t do jack shit. You’re all talk.

prove it,, and if they did two wrongs dont make a right,,,

Amazing - One drop box in Harris county which has a population of 4.7 million people. Idiots.

I am ready for the next revolution. I will gleefully enjoy bathing in the blood and guts of my enemies.

Dead commie fucks or Valhalla. I am prepared to die. The leftist commies are not.

We should make them into our slaves.
Lol you won’t do jack shit. You’re all talk.

Hopefully the FBI is keeping an eye on our Boots. Fucker's gonna act out one of these days, probably sooner than later. :icon_rolleyes:

So let's break it down. The biggest problem you all have with this is that it would INCREASE voter participation, because you know that the GOP only does well when voter turnout is low.
Even the LOTUS has said it out loud.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I suspect you are more about limiting the vote than encouraging the vote. I have no fear of the people voting. I just want it on the up and up, easy, accessible, efficient and secure, without politically gerrymandered districts.
You know that's blasphemy to some in this thread. But it wouldn't be before time.

Forum List

Back