The Killing Of The United States of America

I've got your "stupid vote" hanging Fascist.
The poorly educated voted Rump.

Oh please with these phony commie statistics. I never went to college, but have family members that have. When we get together at family gatherings, even my college educated cousins tell me I know more about politics than they could ever hope for.

WRONG...i my opinion.

The democrats found a way to get the lazy ass people who did not want to get off the couch to vote because it aint worth their time...and God Forbid if they miss Oprah, and they certainly dont want to not be home when Publishers clearing house arrives with their flowers, balloons and check....and to them voting is a chore and not a privilege.......so lets make it easy...we will send you a ballot, send someone to your house to help you fill it out and take it to the mailbox for you....

and why?

Because you are a dumbass lazy individual who has better things to do than spend an hour voting.

Now...thats the fucking truth and anyone who argues has no idea what the fuck is going on in urban America.

Basically the same thing. People who have no idea of our country and politics generally have no interest in voting. Sure, they will vote if it's convenient enough: rides to the polls, multiple day voting, no lines to wait in, mail-in ballots. To take the time and effort into voting, they would sooner stay home.

So like I said, the commies found a way to get the politically ignorant to vote. The extent of their knowledge is Democrats are for the poor people and Republicans are for the rich. Besides, I'll vote Democrat because Democrat sounds like democracy, and I heard democracy is a good thing, right?

We Republicans will do anything to vote because we know and understand what's at stake here. If we have to drive a few miles to get to the polls, we'll be there. If we have to go out in terrible weather conditions, we'll do it. If we have to wait in line for an hour, we'll catch up on our Facebook posts or play video games. But one way or another, people who are knowledgeable of politics will be there to vote, and if only those people did vote, Democrats would never have leadership again in this country.

At this point in MY life, I sincerely doubt that there will EVER be another "free and fair" election in the United States again.

WRONG...i my opinion.

The democrats found a way to get the lazy ass people who did not want to get off the couch to vote because it aint worth their time...and God Forbid if they miss Oprah, and they certainly dont want to not be home when Publishers clearing house arrives with their flowers, balloons and check....and to them voting is a chore and not a privilege.......so lets make it easy...we will send you a ballot, send someone to your house to help you fill it out and take it to the mailbox for you....

and why?

Because you are a dumbass lazy individual who has better things to do than spend an hour voting.

Now...thats the fucking truth and anyone who argues has no idea what the fuck is going on in urban America.

Basically the same thing. People who have no idea of our country and politics generally have no interest in voting. Sure, they will vote if it's convenient enough: rides to the polls, multiple day voting, no lines to wait in, mail-in ballots. To take the time and effort into voting, they would sooner stay home.

So like I said, the commies found a way to get the politically ignorant to vote. The extent of their knowledge is Democrats are for the poor people and Republicans are for the rich. Besides, I'll vote Democrat because Democrat sounds like democracy, and I heard democracy is a good thing, right?

We Republicans will do anything to vote because we know and understand what's at stake here. If we have to drive a few miles to get to the polls, we'll be there. If we have to go out in terrible weather conditions, we'll do it. If we have to wait in line for an hour, we'll catch up on our Facebook posts or play video games. But one way or another, people who are knowledgeable of politics will be there to vote, and if only those people did vote, Democrats would never have leadership again in this country.
I vote based on my ideology and who has a plan moving forward for America. that I agree with

Others vote based on promises of cash and free goods and services.

If one disagrees with this they are clueless as it pertains to the American voter.

Why is it that smart, college educated folk didn't vote for your idiot?

you are every dictator's dream boy! or are trying out for the part?

Dictator for saying only politically knowledgeable people vote? How awful would that be, huh? Well, it would be awful for the Democrats that's true. But whatever is awful for the Democrats is good for the country.

Keep hoping our elections are ultimately decided by the Obama Money people in the country.

I've got your "stupid vote" hanging Fascist.
The poorly educated voted Rump.

Oh please with these phony commie statistics. I never went to college, but have family members that have. When we get together at family gatherings, even my college educated cousins tell me I know more about politics than they could ever hope for.

Stats are stats Ray. It is a fact that college educated people are smarter than high school dropouts such as yourself and the others who voted for Donald. But your anecdotal evidence is duly noted, and flipped into the circular file. ;)

Because they are weak minded people. They spent their primary education being indoctrinated in public school by union teachers, went to college for advanced indoctrination, and can't think on their own. In between spending time on leftists social media and mostly exposed to leftist articles that Google puts ahead of the line during a search. Those who love entertainment are further indoctrinated, now including sports.

Brainwashing has worked for the Communists. They did it in other countries and they're doing it here.

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

It won’t pass

It won't even get a vote.

Stats are stats Ray. It is a fact that college educated people are smarter than high school dropouts such as yourself and the others who voted for Donald. But your anecdotal evidence is duly noted, and flipped into the circular file.

Being smart and having logic are two different things. I've seen many so-called educated people that didn't have a lick of common sense.

Stats are stats Ray. It is a fact that college educated people are smarter than high school dropouts such as yourself and the others who voted for Donald. But your anecdotal evidence is duly noted, and flipped into the circular file.

Being smart and having logic are two different things. I've seen many so-called educated people that didn't have a lick of common sense.

Yeah I know, that's the popular opinion among the poorly educated. It's true that there ARE people who are really smart, don't have a lot of common sense, and are not keen on politics. But your generalizations fail.

At this point in MY life, I sincerely doubt that there will EVER be another "free and fair" election in the United States again.

There will be. This is not set in stone, and people are getting pissed between the higher gasoline prices, the border problem Trump solved that Biden is creating all over again, and it's only been a little over a month.

We are not giving them enough rope to hang themselves. They are in control of how much rope they give themselves. But as the former coach Mike Ditka once said in a speech, you never really lose until you quit trying, and that's what we have to do.

What does your view of smart mean? There are people street smart as compared to education. There are people who have a compilation of school and employment in segments who are smart. There are people who have done extensive reading without a college degree who are smart. The abysmal results of our high tech projects that have long gestation periods of being fixed is proof of it. Smart by today's standards and sloppy and inept is not like the can do period of Americana we once had. Dreamers once were visionaries. Now they are something different as an economic drag on our economy pushed for political reasons. So the Elon Musks which there were endless of that type many decades ago are replaced with corrupted statists like Stacey Abrams which there are endless of that type in this era. We know how it will end.

Because they are weak minded people. They spent their primary education being indoctrinated in public school by union teachers, went to college for advanced indoctrination, and can't think on their own. In between spending time on leftists social media and mostly exposed to leftist articles that Google puts ahead of the line during a search. Those who love entertainment are further indoctrinated, now including sports.

Brainwashing has worked for the Communists. They did it in other countries and they're doing it here.

Educated people are "weak-minded" Lol - You're losing it man.

Yeah I know, that's the popular opinion among the poorly educated. It's true that there ARE people who are really smart, don't have a lot of common sense, and are not keen on politics. But your generalizations fail.

It's true in many cases.

Years ago I was watching a special about Japan's auto industry. In our country, you just do as your told and keep your ideas to yourself. In Japan, they encouraged workers who had better ideas to inform management. Even with the UAW, if you pull the cord to stop the production line, somebody's arm better be ripped off or you're fired. In Japan, Japanese workers would stop production to call management over to express an idea they had. Sometimes they'd use the idea, and most times they didn't. But the Japanese realized it's not only those with an advanced education that can have good or even great ideas, because it's difficult to think of everything sitting behind a desk. Then they took over the automotive market in the US. I haven't purchased a US car in 20 years because I'm so happy with Japanese products.

It's true in many cases.

Years ago I was watching a special about Japan's auto industry. In our country, you just do as your told and keep your ideas to yourself. In Japan, they encouraged workers who had better ideas to inform management. Even with the UAW, if you pull the cord to stop the production line, somebody's arm better be ripped off or you're fired. In Japan, Japanese workers would stop production to call management over to express an idea they had. Sometimes they'd use the idea, and most times they didn't. But the Japanese realized it's not only those with an advanced education that can have good or even great ideas, because it's difficult to think of everything sitting behind a desk. Then they took over the automotive market in the US. I haven't purchased a US car in 20 years because I'm so happy with Japanese products.

I too have owned mostly Japanese cars. But I don't think it is only line workers who come up with good ideas. Japanese engineers with a college education design those cars and the assembly methodology, not the line workers.

Educated people are "weak-minded" Lol - You're losing it man.

Not at all. I can tell you many personal experiences but don't want to type all day.

One I will tell you about is my father, now 89 bless his heart. He had to drop out of school in the 9th grade to help support his family. After he got out of the Korean war, he became a bricklayer.

He got summoned to a job to put up an addition on a commercial building. Before they started, my father asked the supervisor if they garbage company is going to remove the bin because they won't be able to get it out once they start building the addition. The supervisor said the bin was staying, but called the architect to explain the problem. The clown showed up at the job site pissed off as all hell, and even yelling at my father for questioning his calculations. In the meantime, they also called the garbage company to show the moron that it takes over twice the room to remove the container because of how they need to tow it onto the truck.

Once my father showed him how it would be impossible to remove or put back the container once they put the addition up, the guy left just as pissed as he came there.

Common sense vs education.

I too have owned mostly Japanese cars. But I don't think it is only line workers who come up with good ideas. Japanese engineers with a college education design those cars and the assembly methodology, not the line workers.

Agreed. The point I'm making is that you don't need to have an advanced education to know things. It's a problem we have in the US because the dress shirts don't want any input from their workers. They have all the brains, and you do what they tell you to do, even if you know they are doing it all wrong.

Agreed. The point I'm making is that you don't need to have an advanced education to know things. It's a problem we have in the US because the dress shirts don't want any input from their workers. They have all the brains, and you do what they tell you to do, even if you know they are doing it all wrong.

I think you're correct when you say that these things happen. Sometimes the dress shirts are indeed out of touch with those doing the work and discourage that type of feedback. But you seem to believe that this is always the case. It isn't.

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

Arizona admits its proposed changes to Navaho voting are to make it easier for them to win, even though they admit they could collect ballots in other ways. And the SC seems ready to ok it. So I'm not seeing your hyperbole as justified. The goal should be to get the most people to vote legally regardless of outcome. If that disadvantages the gop, that's the gop's fault in not having a better platform/policies and/or explaining to people why their platform is better for them. People are not stupid. Even QAnon people are not stupid. They behave in a way that rationally fits their desires. But we live in what is supposed to be a democratically elected repbulican govt.

Arizona admits its proposed changes to Navaho voting are to make it easier for them to win, even though they admit they could collect ballots in other ways. And the SC seems ready to ok it. So I'm not seeing your hyperbole as justified. The goal should be to get the most people to vote legally regardless of outcome. If that disadvantages the gop, that's the gop's fault in not having a better platform/policies and/or explaining to people why their platform is better for them. People are not stupid. Even QAnon people are not stupid. They behave in a way that rationally fits their desires. But we live in what is supposed to be a democratically elected repbulican govt.

I heard the Arizona clown last night. Gotta love it when they say the quiet part out loud!

“What’s the interest of the Arizona RNC in keeping, say, the out-of-precinct ballot disqualification rules on the books?" Justice Amy Coney Barrett asked, referencing legal standing.​
“Because it puts us at a competitive disadvantage relative to Democrats,” said Michael Carvin, the lawyer defending the state's restrictions. “Politics is a zero-sum game. And every extra vote they get through unlawful interpretation of Section 2 hurts us, it’s the difference between winning an election 50-49 and losing an election 51 to 50.”​

New Topics

Forum List

Back