The Killing Of The United States of America

I see nothing wrong with the actual bill itself something the article and the thread avoid.
I'm an anti America CCP shill and I see nothing wrong with the actual bill itself something the article and the thread avoid.

There, fixed it for you
If you tried to actually read the bill you would find several reforms you'd like but as far as I can tell you do what the crowd does and you don't try to stand alone and be an individual.

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

Why do you listen to others tell you what your opinion should be? Are you incapable of posting the actual bill for debate?

To expand Americans’ access to the ballot box, reduce the influence of big money in politics, strengthen ethics rules for public servants, and implement other anti-corruption measures for the purpose of fortifying our democracy, and for other purposes.

The intro doesn't sound like it was created to "destroy" the USA.

In fact your argument seeks to continue to withhold Americans ability to have access to the ballot box, increase the influence of big money in politics, you want to also weaken ethics rules for public servants and you are pro-corruption and for the dismantling of our democracy.

I have already accepted the facts
USA is a full Marxist nation and we are never going back
I even tried using my “ mutant powers” and tried to turn into a nuclear bomb
I have failed
If we are a pure Marxist form of government where is the Marxist economic controls?

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

Was wondering how long before the anti-democracy crowd would be bitching about HR-1. It will probably pass. Have you picked your next country yet? Bye.
They want to make DC a state along with other odd laws. Will never pass in the senate.

The Poynter Institute receives broad support from a variety of sources. Here is an alphabetical list of our funders, including all foundations, corporations, partners and individuals that gave the Poynter Institute more than $50,000 for 2020 or 2021. This list was last updated in February 2021.

Charles Koch Foundation
Democracy Fund
Environmental Defense Fund
Facebook
Foundation to Promote Open Society(George Soros)
Gill Foundation
Google News Initiative
Institute for War and Peace Reporting
John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
Lumina Foundation
MacArthur Foundation
Miami Foundation
National Endowment for Democracy
Newmark Philanthropies

What do you do when you want someone to think they’re getting a different product or service (even though it’s the same thing)? You rebrand it. For mainstream media, it’s calling something a fact-check. And it’s increasingly used to pretend their lies are still true.
facts are facts....

lazy is lazy

all the fact checks have lots of different sources to discern the facts from, just click on their source links, and inform yourself.... its not hard, it just takes interest, and a little time.

I disagree . . . very strongly. Our Founding Fathers and revolutionary ancestors shed acres of blood to unify our country into one nation, Under God (to form a more perfect union . . .). Some things are worth fighting and dying for. The unity of our nation is one such thing. As is our individual freedom. Americans . . . we do not run from our own homes, divide our homes or burn our own homes to the ground; we fight for our homes and sometimes we die to defend them. Blood, and lots of it, is exactly what is required to right our nation and reaffirm the vision of our Founders in modern times. I mean . . . for fuck's sake they want to mutilate our children, seize our firearms and murder our God—insofar as our ability to worship him. As if that wasn't enough . . . HR1 . . .

Okay, but who is going to lead this movement? You? Me? We seen the most recent attempt for something like this at the Capital. Thousands attended, but only a few hundred actually entered the Capital. Why didn't all the others follow? They stayed outside and out of trouble.

The only way to solve our problem is to come to terms that if we don't separate our country, we are going to lose the entire thing. While that's not comforting, I'd rather lose half of it than all of it.
I don't think we're to the point of disbanding the Union yet but it is time for states to take their power back from the imbedded bureaucracy in Washington D.C. A Convention of the States can do that without violence or bloodshed. People need to focus on their state legislatures and their governors. Our states are each sovereign entities and were not meant to be vassals of D.C. It's time to remind them.

The elites are laughing at us all for what they have done. All of us gave our issues. The ones that let them get out of control or at the edge are in power now. Many are freaks. And they have used social justice against the Constitution and the Bible against their own citizens. And what is crazy is that it is picking up steam. The serious thing is that most of the Progs are not that good. And in fact they are incompetent during a bad time. Cuomo may be getting jettisoned to save the other morons like Newsome, Wolf, Murphy and Whitmer and more. These people are the pre Castro, pre Che, pre Stalin and pre Hitler types. And they have convinced voters that Repubs are. The globalist believing sect of the Repubs have the capability. And W. Bush/Dick Cheyney with the Homeland Security, Patriot Act and TSA did their damage.

Holy shit. What a recipe for disaster that bill is. One can only hope it doesn't pass.

Good Lord. The Dems would win every election. What a load of horse shit that bill is.

It should be called the "Vote Fraud Enabling Act".

Sounds reasonable to me. We should have a national standard of elections.

Given our countries LONG history of violating voting rights, this kind of law is long overdue.

Everything that is anti-American sounds reasonable to you. The Constitution delegates the conduct of elections to the States, this BS is unconstitutional. That explains why you like it, centralized control. That's all you commies want, to control every aspect of people's lives. Move your ass to North Korea or China if that's the type of government you want.

Holy shit. What a recipe for disaster that bill is. One can only hope it doesn't pass.

Good Lord. The Dems would win every election. What a load of horse shit that bill is.
The load of horseshit is the Heritage interpretation of the bill.

I am ready for the next revolution. I will gleefully enjoy bathing in the blood and guts of my enemies.

Dead commie fucks or Valhalla. I am prepared to die. The leftist commies are not.

We should make them into our slaves.
Holy crap.

No, there will be no Revolution.

Americans, like people in other countries, will grumble but will meekly submit.

The COVID-19 tragedy has shown that Americans will do what the government tells them.

Democracy in the world is receding.

We are not exceptional.

Didn't read the report did ya commie? That bill is the most antithetical thing I've ever seen to democracy. No sane country in the world has or would have anything like it. Now tell the forum what you think is good in the bill, be specific please.

• Seize the authority of states to regulate voter registration and the voting process by forcing states to implement early voting, automatic voter registration, same-day registration, online voter registration, and no-fault absentee balloting.

Okay, that sound pretty good. There's really no good reason why most people can't vote by mail. We collect census information by mail, we collect taxes by mail, we pay bills to federal agencies by mail.

• Hurt voter turnout through 15 days of mandated early voting by diffusing the intensity of get-out-the-vote efforts; it would raise the cost of campaigns. Voters who vote early don’t have the same information as those who vote on Election Day, missing late-breaking developments that could affect their choices.
Meh, if you are voting early, you already knew who you wanted to vote for. The real problem the right has with this is that it increases voter participation, not that somehow, there was a voter out there who said, "Damn, if only I knew about those fake charges against Hunter Biden that Trump has been talking about for the last year!"

• Ban state voter ID laws by forcing states to allow individuals to vote without an ID and merely signing a statement in which they claim they are who they say they are.
Again. Sounds reasonable to me. Frankly, I wasn't asked for an ID the last time I voted. I voted early, told them my name and what town I lived in and it came right up.

• Transfer the right to draw congressional districts from state legislatures to “independent” commissions whose members are unaccountable to voters. H.R. 1 would make it a violation of federal law to engage in “partisan” redistricting and mandate the inclusion of alien population, both legal and illegal, in all redistricting. This is an anti-democratic, unconstitutional measure that would take away the ability of the citizens of a state to make their own decisions about redistricting.
Again, not a problem. Gerrymandering sucks. The fact that we have only about 40 seats in play in any given election because of gerrymandering is kind of the opposite of democracy.

Also, the alien population should be counted as part of districting, because the constitution says "all persons" should be counted in the census, not just citizens.

So let's break it down. The biggest problem you all have with this is that it would INCREASE voter participation, because you know that the GOP only does well when voter turnout is low.

If you guys spent half the time giving people a reason to vote for you that you spend trying to keep people from voting, you might even win legitimate elections.

Frankly, I wasn't asked for an ID the last time I voted. I voted early, told them my name and what town I lived in and it came right up.
So you're saying anyone could have voted in your place and no one would be the wiser. And you don't see a problem with that?

Why do you listen to others tell you what your opinion should be? Are you incapable of posting the actual bill for debate?

To expand Americans’ access to the ballot box, reduce the influence of big money in politics, strengthen ethics rules for public servants, and implement other anti-corruption measures for the purpose of fortifying our democracy, and for other purposes.

In fact your argument seeks to continue to withhold Americans ability to have access to the ballot box, increase the influence of big money in politics, you want to also weaken ethics rules for public servants and you are pro-corruption and for the dismantling of our democracy.

There's a hard rule I've learned over the decades. Anything the commies put forward will accomplish the exact opposite of what they say it will. You can dress up evil in fancy clothes all you want, just because it looks nice won't alter the fact, it's still evil.

I don't think we're to the point of disbanding the Union yet but it is time for states to take their power back from the imbedded bureaucracy in Washington D.C. A Convention of the States can do that without violence or bloodshed. People need to focus on their state legislatures and their governors. Our states are each sovereign entities and were not meant to be vassals of D.C. It's time to remind them.

I think the problem is they are.

Typical of Democrats, when they ruin the state they live in due to the way they voted, they migrate to Republican states and vote the same way. Yes, I know, Democrats are not all that bright of people. But this movement is like cancer because it spreads all over the country eventually turning red states purple, and eventually down the road, to blue.

Nobody is moving from Florida to New York outside of those taking care of a family member or a job, they are moving from NY to Florida. Nobody is moving from Texas to California, they are moving from California to Texas. It's a real problem that only a division of the country can solve.

There's a hard rule I've learned over the decades. Anything the commies put forward will accomplish the exact opposite of what they say it will. You can dress up evil in fancy clothes all you want, just because it looks nice won't alter the fact, it's still evil.

Oh, you mean like when a person calls themselves a Christian and then doesn't act like a Christian is actually a communist?

You are aware that there is no need for a communist to be a Democrat they can be a Republican?

Sounds reasonable to me. We should have a national standard of elections.

Given our countries LONG history of violating voting rights, this kind of law is long overdue.

And if we Republicans ever get total control over the country again, you're going to agree with our standards, like one-day voting, no mail-in unless you can prove you can't vote in person, all states must have Voter-ID laws, voter roll purging every two years?

No, there will be no Revolution.

Americans, like people in other countries, will grumble but will meekly submit.

The COVID-19 tragedy has shown that Americans will do what the government tells them.

Democracy in the world is receding.

We are not exceptional.

Actually the rest of the world has rejected this kind of crap.

Forum List

Back