The Kanye West Campaign

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Kanye West indicates he is running for president to siphon votes from Joe Biden

Now I do think Kanye is a loon, but I can certainly appreciate him if he does reduce the black turnout for democrooks this year. It would be really great to see a total crushing defeat of the DNC this year, and the way Biden can't even hide his true contempt for black people is amusing to watch. One thing about Kanye is that he has actually accomplished things on his own. He understands business, hires effective people, and has made a fortune far larger than most democrook political whores manage to steal or take in bribes.

I'm guessing if Biden chooses Harris, Kayne is about to pick up another 15% of the black vote to go with Trumps 15% additional windfall from the same demographic.

I hear the rumours, I say "I will believe it when I see it". There is no way their internal polling favours Harris. In fact, I'd say he cornered himself in limiting his V.P options right out of the gate.

It's sad to see a popular music artist like Kanye be used as a pawn to trick his own people & fans to vote for a fake campaign

Ye has it in the bag, then!

Ee7HRSdXgAIuY6J

Forum List

Back