The Kamala Harris conundrum.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
How much of the orchestrated anti Kamala rhetoric is fuelled by racism ? Or does partisanship play just as big a part. I see a lot of posts regarding her record as a lawyer and that is legitimate. But I see posts like "how black is Kamala?" and I am not really sure how that is relevant.

I also note that many of the more virulent attacks come from the Boards paid up racist fringe. I know that it all comes from trump and they are only copying his bovine lead. But it doesnt seem possible for the right to attack this girl without reference to her gender or ethnicity.

And that is the state of modern conservatism.

How much of the orchestrated anti Kamala rhetoric is fuelled by racism ? Or does partisanship play just as big a part. I see a lot of posts regarding her record as a lawyer and that is legitimate. But I see posts like "how black is Kamala?" and I am not really sure how that is relevant.

I also note that many of the more virulent attacks come from the Boards paid up racist fringe. I know that it all comes from trump and they are only copying his bovine lead. But it doesnt seem possible for the right to attack this girl without reference to her gender or ethnicity.

a better question, is, is it possible for the modern left to defend anything without using the wace card.

let's look at your op. if we remove everything wace related, what are we left with?

does partisanship play just as big a part. I see a lot of posts regarding her record as a lawyer and that is legitimate.

wow. if you remove all you wacism shit, nothing is left but admitting that discussing her resume is legitimate.

you literally have nothing to say in defense of her, other than crying "Wacism" like a retarded child.

I don't know that it's necessarily fueled by racism per se. She's on the ticket, so that makes her a target. And a pinko commie 'n stuff.

I have to admit I was a little surprised to see them go right at the birther thing, but that's my own fault for assuming they wouldn't try that again. I gave them too much credit.

The funniest part is that they also appear to be going after her on moral grounds, which is just hilarious coming from the people who sold their soul to Trump.

Ugly stuff. As usual.

I'm a liberal. She has a track record and there is a legitimate argument. In fact, that argument is so powerful that it is reflective on that party.

Did she use race? Yes. Not only did she use race, she did so in a way that was so out of touch that it indicated it didn't impact her at all.

She is biracial. Just like the last president. There is not one thing wrong with that.

Last edited:

I know you cannot see the orange tamarack of the fall yet, my dear Mr. Tainant, but the conservatives of your neighbors to the south are right in more ways than can be counted by unsympathetic savants of the left, whoever they might be.

We believe that God will carry us through the years of angst our fellows on the left aisle would have us suffer if we allowed their fickle selective and injurious whims to destroy God's loving gift of freedom delivered to such men as Washington, Franklin and Jefferson to share with the rest of the world"s people through love that grew from suffering, and answered prayers. :huddle:

Last edited:

The conservatives are the ones at the Lincoln Project. The trumptrash re radical fascist

I don't know that it's necessarily fueled by racism per se. She's on the ticket, so that makes her a target. And a pinko commie 'n stuff.

I have to admit I was a little surprised to see them go right at the birther thing, but that's my own fault for assuming they wouldn't try that again. I gave them too much credit.

Then again, that may all be Democrat-generated.

The conservatives are the ones at the Lincoln Project. The trumptrash re radical fascist

reported.

reported.

Why was she reported, its the truth.

A couple of things for you my ignorant wanker:

1) she has no problem playing the race card if she thinks it helps her politically. She did it against Biden, remember?

2) she’s another half black person, like obozo, who identifies as black. Sorry you are what you are. Obozo denied he was white on the census, sorry, you can’t change your racial makeup just because you want to. Harris is hall black half Indian. It’s a fact. She should learn to deal with it.

3) The media and her surrogates will say all criticism of her is “grounded in racism”. It’s a fucking joke. You’re off to an early start.

I also note that many of the more virulent attacks come from the Boards paid up racist fringe. I know that it all comes from Obama and blacks....and they are only copying his bovine lead. But it doesnt seem possible for the left to attack Mr Trump without reference to his gender or ethnicity.

she's the racist...she thought Smollet was telling the truth!!!!!!!! DUMB and racist
hahahahahhahaha

The Democrats could have put anyone in the VP nomination slot and they would be treated poorly by the GOP; and vice versa. Racist? I don't think so in general. Individual comments may be but the opposition trashes the other party's ticket. Just the way it is.

reported.

Why was she reported, its the truth.

new rules against posts that are nothing but generalizations about groups.

just crying "Wacist" or "fascist" like a retarded child, is, imo a "generalization about a group".

so, reported.

i'm happy to discuss any specific accusation, by a retarded child, but just a drive by flaming of "fascism", is nothing but a generalization.

traditionally, i would have responded to her retarded insult, with some very harsh but true insults of my own.

new rules. i am giving them a good faith effort.

i know this is probably painful for you. i hope it really hurts. you deserve the pain. you are a crappy person.

dont-feed-troll.jpg

The Democrats could have put anyone in the VP nomination slot and they would be treated poorly by the GOP; and vice versa. Racist? I don't think so in general. Individual comments may be but the opposition trashes the other party's ticket. Just the way it is.

thank you for your honesty.

tommy knows that, he is just playing the race card. it is a false accusation of racism, for partisan political advantage.

Yeah theres no hate on white people in the democrat party and theres no partisanship when it comes to attacking trump and anyone that supports him. Theres no lying by the press either about Trumps Accomplishments..

Your Post Represents that twofacedness of the left and why there is such a huge divide in this country.
Before you criticize or take issue with ANYTHING Biden or Harris, take a look at what your side has done for 4 full years...they started a coup before trump was even elected that was ALL LIES, theyve non stop abused him and his Wife and his entire family, they have attacked pence and anyone that works in trumps whitehouse.

They left has created this huge divide we have, they own it

a better question, is, is it possible for the modern left to defend anything without using the wace card.

let's look at your op. if we remove everything wace related, what are we left with?

does partisanship play just as big a part. I see a lot of posts regarding her record as a lawyer and that is legitimate.

wow. if you remove all you wacism shit, nothing is left but admitting that discussing her resume is legitimate.

you literally have nothing to say in defense of her, other than crying "Wacism" like a retarded child.
Why do you always make yourself sound like an idiot “wacist bunny wabbit”?

It is not funny.

You just expose yourself as a retarded child.

It is not funny.

i feel that it is important to distinguish between serious discussions of racism and the normal use of "Wacism" as nothing more than a personal slur/propaganda strategy.

do you agree that my diagnosis of the problem is correct?

It is not funny.

It is not funny.

i feel that it is important to distinguish between serious discussions of racism and the normal use of "Wacism" as nothing more than a personal slur/propaganda strategy.

do you agree that my diagnosis of the problem is correct?
Racism is mentioned a lot because there is a lot of racism. You are one of the worst offenders.

New Topics

Forum List

Back