THE JURY in the Derrick Chauvin/ George Floyd trial (domestic terrorism)

evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life.
Chauvin trial judge must reconsider 3rd-degree murder charge, Court of Appeals rules (fox9.com)
------------------------------
He did not kill himself with his drugs use.
I agree he didn't die of drugs alone the police restraint stressed him

he killed himself by fighting the cops after taking a lethal dose of drugs in an effort to conceal it

The police have no choice but to pin you down when you exhibit signs of acute narcotic intoxication and wait for medical to arrive

They can't let you drive away, run out into traffic or put you in a police car only to have to fight you back out of it when medical arrives!

standard police protocol is to pin someone down who has excited delirium and wait for medical to arrive just like chauvin did.

In two weeks if a black cop pins a white meth addict down by the exact same tactic in the exact same circumstances and it's all caught on camera no one will care when he dies because it has nothing to do with the facts it only has to do with race bait narratives designed to inspire Chumps like you to make it rain dollars for BLM

* Make It Rain sucker

Everything he did was completely legitimate? WTF. Floyd was handcuffed with his hands behind his back. WTF was he going to do? How was he a threat? Chavin had a stun gun, a night stick, a pistol, and Floyd didn't even have use of his arms. I mean is Chavin that much of a damn pussy that he was still afraid for his life? Flippin bullshit. Chavin either killed him on purpose or he is dumber than a box of rocks, Either is punishable by significant jail time.

FOUR policemen who were trained to handle difficult to handle people could not get him into a squad car. Did it ever occur to you that they didnt know how much drugs he had eaten?

Man, I'm so glad people like you are experts in policing and all. We need more people like you!
You're not supposed to put somebody who's all whacked out on drugs in a police car because they can actually hurt themselves and you have to fight them out when medical arrives

Standard police procedure has always been to pin someone down on the ground until medical arrives so you can strap them down to the gurney and get them the help they need

One of my favorite YouTube attorneys was saying that the jury was really bad for him a couple days ago but I never really looked into it until the verdict came so quick. the ridiculous notion that a police officer intended to kill a criminal while in camera is so laughable it's hard to take seriously Until you realize that's exactly what happened.

After a few looks I couldn't believe my eyes but the fact is that there's only two white males on the jury both of which are highly educated and likely highly privileged and BOTH WERE UNDER 30!!!!

Police officers are hard-working middle-class government employees yet there wasn't a single middle class white male much less a middle-class white male of chauvins age on the jury!!

I assume Derek Chauvin was on the government's hit list and they simply used this opportunity to have the people do their dirty work or much like starbuks they knew the employee was following the rules as they were written but didn't want to take responsibility for the potential consequences of the realities of Hardcore daily life of a street cop in one of America's most dangerous cities

the simple fact is this jury didn't even vaguely represent a jury of his peers and are largely activist in their decision making

then again I know everything he did was completely legitimate and George Floyd would have died no matter how he held him down but I would have voted him guilty also so the angry ravenous lynch-mob wouldent murder me and my whole family

*TERRORISM WORKS*

Look, this dipshit Chauvin had more than a dozen complaints on record for excessive use of force. I don't care if the entire jury were white males of the middle class exactly the same age. They would have convicted the asshole too. Besides, his defense team was absolutely horrendous. Their expert witness concerning the use of force was from Rhodesia, I mean hell, they might as well have called a Grand Dragon from the KKK.
you have an excellent point but I think even a middle-class white male would have voted for conviction not because they thought chauvon was guilty but because they didn't want to be murdered before they made it to their car

This was very standard police procedure and in the height of the covid panic

what did people expect him to do jump down there and start mouth-to-mouth the moment the crook went limp?

It's standard police procedure to pin someone down who's showing signs of excited delirium because they can run out into the street and cause an accident if you let them up and they can get themselves hurt if you stick them in a police car handcuffed and shut the door plus you have to fight them out of the vehicle in order to put them on the gurney when medical arrives so it's standard procedure to pin them down until the gurney shows up and they can't do that until the crowd calms down

they should have immediately arrested all the people that were there harassing the cops and supported their employees

He did not kill himself with his drugs use.
How do you know this?
the primary narrative was a lethal dose wouldn't kill Floyd because he was such a hardcore experienced drug user. While plausible of course it's absolutely ridiculous to rule in that favor because you will set up law enforcement for Endless unwinnable lawsuits once that kind of precedent gets set

remember 98% of wealthy white liberals have never experienced Street crime so they don't fear it
I think DMX was an expert too wasnt he?

Everything he did was completely legitimate? WTF. Floyd was handcuffed with his hands behind his back. WTF was he going to do? How was he a threat? Chavin had a stun gun, a night stick, a pistol, and Floyd didn't even have use of his arms. I mean is Chavin that much of a damn pussy that he was still afraid for his life? Flippin bullshit. Chavin either killed him on purpose or he is dumber than a box of rocks, Either is punishable by significant jail time.

FOUR policemen who were trained to handle difficult to handle people could not get him into a squad car. Did it ever occur to you that they didnt know how much drugs he had eaten?

Man, I'm so glad people like you are experts in policing and all. We need more people like you!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daryl_Gates
Oh yeah, the superhuman argument. Nothing more than a racist trope, and if it were the case, let his ass run around with his hands behind his back until he trips or passes out. I had a friend that, while handcuffed, knocked out three cops cold. But he was a monster, and they were in the elevator together, and that was after they knocked his ass out with a nightstick and got him in the car. If those punk ass small town cops could get a 300 pound plus beast in the car and to the hospital, then Chavin and his buddies could have got Floyd in the car. Because I promise you, Floyd was nothing compared to my friend. Floyd was 5' 11" and 190 pounds. My friend was 6"6" and pushing 300 pounds. Give me a damn break.
Not just the "superhuman" argument. Former Los Angeles police chief Daryl Gates had this to say about black people:
His [Gates] racist response to concerns about excessive force by police employing "choke holds". In 1982, Gates attributed several deaths of black people held in choke holds to the theory that "blacks might be more likely to die from chokeholds because their arteries do not open as fast as they do in 'normal people'".[29] In his autobiography, Gates said that he had been misinterpreted and meant that black people were more predisposed to vascular conditions and therefore less likely to have normally functioning arteries.[30]

Last edited:

Oh yeah, the superhuman argument. Nothing more than a racist trope, and if it were the case, let his ass run around with his hands behind his back until he trips or passes out. I had a friend that, while handcuffed, knocked out three cops cold. But he was a monster, and they were in the elevator together, and that was after they knocked his ass out with a nightstick and got him in the car. If those punk ass small town cops could get a 300 pound plus beast in the car and to the hospital, then Chavin and his buddies could have got Floyd in the car. Because I promise you, Floyd was nothing compared to my friend. Floyd was 5' 11" and 190 pounds. My friend was 6"6" and pushing 300 pounds. Give me a damn break.
Not just the "superhuman" argument. Former Los Angeles police chief Daryl Gates had this to say about black people:
His [Gates] racist response to concerns about excessive force by police employing "choke holds". In 1982, Gates attributed several deaths of black people held in choke holds to the theory that "blacks might be more likely to die from chokeholds because their arteries do not open as fast as they do in 'normal people'".[29] In his autobiography, Gates said that he had been misinterpreted and meant that black people were more predisposed to vascular conditions and therefore less likely to have normally functioning arteries.[30]
Actually anybody can run out into traffic on meth, it doesn't matter whether you're black white or Hispanic... even Asians can do that

* Did you know that?

it's standard police procedure to keep someone whacked out on drugs pinned to the ground until medical arrives and you're not supposed to let them get up just because they finally stopped fighting

people whacked out on drugs do crazy things when you let them up

* I'm not surprised you didn't know that

I don't suppose you've arrested anyone working at Starbucks?

flacaltenn

i would have rolled him into recovery position when he stopped moving but im confident he would have died anyway and i would be CONVICTED just like chauvin with such a jury...take home message: if your white hispanic or asian leave black crooks alone and let them terrorize society

thats what the people WANT according to this jury

(until THEY get victimised)

Actually anybody can run out into traffic on meth, it doesn't matter whether you're black white or Hispanic... even Asians can do that

* Did you know that?

it's standard police procedure to keep someone whacked out on drugs pinned to the ground until medical arrives and you're not supposed to let them get up just because they finally stopped fighting

people whacked out on drugs do crazy things when you let them up

* I'm not surprised you didn't know that

I don't suppose you've arrested anyone working at Starbucks?

Well first, he wasn't on meth, he was on heroin. Not like that makes a difference to the cops. But here is the thing, Chavin had to know he was killing the guy. He had to, or at least a "reasonable person" would have known, and the crowd was telling him as much. The dude was clueless. He either was too stupid to know, or he was too indifferent to care. In my book, either one deserves jail time.

But now to my friend, who passed away a couple years ago from all those years of hard drinking. He was pulled over for DUI. He was driving a vintage Mustang. He was calm and cooperative, and nicely asked the cop not to have his car towed, that he could have a friend come and pick it up from the roadside. Well the cop had a ride-along with him, for whatever reason. The cop told him that he was going to have the car towed and there was nothing he could do about it. My friend, again quite calmly, told him that he would knock out the plexiglass that separated the back seat from the front, and come up there and kick both their asses. They laughed at him, and I quote, "Come on big boy, lets see what you got". Boom, one hit and the plexiglass gives way. The ride-along looked like he was trying to climb into the glovebox of the car. Smash, he kicks out the back seat window and proceeds to try and open the door.

The cops are still taunting him, driving down the road at high speed and weaving back and forth telling him to jump out. They call for back-up, and meet the back-up and stop the car. My friend opens the door and is hammered by a nightstick, knocks him out cold. When he wakes up he is on the way to the hospital. Once inside three cops tell him to get in an elevator to go to the second floor, he tells them he is not getting in that elevator, he knows they are going to rough him up as soon as the elevator door closes. But they force him in. When the elevator doors open up on the second floor he is standing there,still handcuffed, and three cops are knocked out cold, lying around him.

Now this is the 1970's. All charges were dropped, including the DUI. Justice in the hills of western North Carolina is not much different today.

flacaltenn

i would have rolled him into recovery position when he stopped moving but im confident he would have died anyway and i would be CONVICTED just like chauvin with such a jury...take home message: if your white hispanic or asian leave black crooks alone and let them terrorize society

thats what the people WANT according to this jury

(until THEY get victimised)

Floyd wasnt "terrorizing" anyone that day.. He was a sick druggie -- hanging out in the neighborhood. AND he was already ARRESTED and cuffed. Don't know if Chauvin missed his lunch break or what. But EMS AND a paddywagon SHOULD have been there. Not for officers to determine if there's medical evidence of a B.P. spike, oxygenation issues, or heart arrhythmia..

From what I understand, proper police procedure is to roll the guy over on his back after he's been cuffed. I mean, where the fuck is he going to go flat on his back? But Chauvin did not do that, despite the other officers telling him to do so. I think what Chauvin did constitutes excessive force, but on an ordinary person not full of fentanyl and meth and not with Floyd's health condition as it was, death isn't likely. I personally do not believe he should have been found guilty of a 2nd degree murder charge; a lesser crime, yes.

Were members of the jury intimidated to find Chauvin guilty of 2nd degree murder, even just one? We'll never know, but the possibility that it might have happened is unacceptable, or should be.

From what I understand, proper police procedure is to roll the guy over on his back after he's been cuffed. I mean, where the fuck is he going to go flat on his back? But Chauvin did not do that, despite the other officers telling him to do so. I think what Chauvin did constitutes excessive force, but on an ordinary person not full of fentanyl and meth and not with Floyd's health condition as it was, death isn't likely. I personally do not believe he should have been found guilty of a 2nd degree murder charge; a lesser crime, yes.

Were members of the jury intimidated to find Chauvin guilty of 2nd degree murder, even just one? We'll never know, but the possibility that it might have happened is unacceptable, or should be.

Exactly.. The problem was Floyd refusing to get in the car.. And the ONLY ANSWER to that was "roughing him up"?? Better choice would be to call for a paddy wagon and EMS.. And then go for lunch and doughnuts or whatever.... Dont care about color.. There was no racial angle anyways introduced in the trial..

No, Dipshit, you can’t argue excessive force for the simple reason that Floyd died of asphyxia. There were two forms of asphyxia in process in the same organism, fentanyl asphyxia being one of them, and both were acting in synergy. The physical force could be seen, the violent force of fentanyl could not. It’s like the media scaring people about C-19 variants, when they haven’t a clue as to which mutations that make up the total force of the virus, that comprise what is called a “variant,” actually does the most violence. Floyd’s death can therefore be scientifically, medically, and juridically defined as a murder-suicide.

No, Dipshit, you can’t argue excessive force for the simple reason that Floyd died of asphyxia. There were two forms of asphyxia in process in the same organism, fentanyl asphyxia being one of them, and both were acting in synergy. The physical force could be seen, the violent force of fentanyl could not. It’s like the media scaring people about C-19 variants, when they haven’t a clue as to which mutations that make up the total force of the virus, that comprise what is called a “variant,” actually does the most violence. Floyd’s death can therefore be scientifically, medically, and juridically defined as a murder-suicide.
poor little innocent george...he just wanted to get high and pass some phoney money...it was his right to do that because his great great great grandparents used to pick cotton for whitey

It's hard to take the OP seriously. And #35 should just be ignored for its silliness.

You want to do you want to ban the standard Israeli hold down?

That's the technique they learned in Israel everyone is so uptight about even though it doesn't kill 70 year old men!

It's hard to take the OP seriously. And #35 should just be ignored for its silliness.
You want to ban the Israeli hold down?

That's the knee across the back of the neck hold down everyone is so excited about lately even though it's been taught in police academies for a decade as the most reliable hold down for drug-induced Hysteria because the criminal cannot beat their face up while thrashing around

You do understand why you can't cuff a drug-induced suspect and throw them in the back of a police car don't you?

do you understand why you can't let them get up off the ground?

That's the knee across the back of the neck hold down everyone is so excited about lately even though it's been taught in police academies for a decade as the most reliable hold down for drug-induced Hysteria because the criminal cannot beat their face up while thrashing around

You do understand why you can't cuff a drug-induced suspect and throw them in the back of a police car don't you?

Someone else said here, to the concept: "tie them down on a stretcher."

Someone else said here, to the concept: "tie them down on a stretcher."
Wow that sounds like a great idea, what the hell do you expect to do with them in the meantime before medical arrives?

I responded to thousands of Mental Health and Drug intoxication calls in my career and you can't just let them drive away, run out to the street or attack someone

you actually have to take control of a subject sometimes

hey how come this elderly Palestinian man didn't die?

_114210170_mediaitem114210169.jpg

Forum List

Back