THE JURY in the Derrick Chauvin/ George Floyd trial (domestic terrorism)

KingGUERRILLA

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2020
One of my favorite YouTube attorneys was saying that the jury was really bad for him a couple days ago but I never really looked into it until the verdict came so quick. The ridiculous notion that a police officer intended to kill a criminal while on camera is so laughable it's hard to take seriously Until you realize that's exactly what happened according to this ridiculous decision!

After a few looks I couldn't believe my eyes but the fact is that there's only two white males on the jury both of which are highly educated and likely highly privileged plus BOTH WERE UNDER 30!!!!

Police officers are hard-working middle-class government employees yet there wasn't a single middle class white male much less a middle-class white male of chauvins age on the jury!!

I assume Derek Chauvin was on the government's hit list and they simply used this opportunity to have the people do their dirty work or much like starbuks they knew the employee was following the rules as they were written but didn't want to take responsibility for the potential realities of police work in one of America's most dangerous cities... the "liability prophylactic" mentality

the simple fact is this jury didn't even vaguely represent a jury of his peers and are largely activist in their decision making

then again I know everything he did was completely legitimate and George Floyd would have died no matter how he held him down but I would have voted him guilty also so the angry ravenous lynch-mob wouldent murder me and my whole family

*TERRORISM WORKS*

Last edited:
One of my favorite YouTube attorneys was saying that the jury was really bad for him a couple days ago but I never really looked into it until the verdict came so quick. the ridiculous notion that a police officer intended to kill a criminal while in camera is so laughable it's hard to take seriously Until you realize that's exactly what happened.

After a few looks I couldn't believe my eyes but the fact is that there's only two white males on the jury both of which are highly educated and likely highly privileged and BOTH WERE UNDER 30!!!!

Police officers are hard-working middle-class government employees yet there wasn't a single middle class white male much less a middle-class white male of chauvins age on the jury!!

I assume Derek Chauvin was on the government's hit list and they simply used this opportunity to have the people do their dirty work or much like starbuks they knew the employee was following the rules as they were written but didn't want to take responsibility for the potential consequences of the realities of Hardcore daily life of a street cop in one of America's most dangerous cities

the simple fact is this jury didn't even vaguely represent a jury of his peers and are largely activist in their decision making

then again I know everything he did was completely legitimate and George Floyd would have died no matter how he held him down but I would have voted him guilty also so the angry ravenous lynch-mob wouldent murder me and my whole family

*TERRORISM WORKS*

This is the "excuse" the whitey righties are putting out for the verdict.
actually I'm a pot-smoking surfer from Hawaii who always votes Democrat, it's just that I have lots of martial arts and security experience and I know how ridiculous the logistics are here

I guess you liberals finally decided to take fake Fox News on by fighting fire with fire huh?

Let's see what happens through the appeals process. Could take years.

One of my favorite YouTube attorneys was saying that the jury was really bad for him a couple days ago but I never really looked into it until the verdict came so quick. the ridiculous notion that a police officer intended to kill a criminal while in camera is so laughable it's hard to take seriously Until you realize that's exactly what happened.

After a few looks I couldn't believe my eyes but the fact is that there's only two white males on the jury both of which are highly educated and likely highly privileged and BOTH WERE UNDER 30!!!!

I assume Derek Chauvin was on the government's hit list and they simply used this opportunity to have the people do their dirty work or much like starbuks they knew the employee was following the rules as they were written but didn't want to take responsibility for the potential consequences of the realities of Hardcore daily life of a street cop in one of America's most dangerous cities

*TERRORISM WORKS*

Look, this dipshit Chauvin had more than a dozen complaints on record for excessive use of force. I don't care if the entire jury were white males of the middle class exactly the same age. They would have convicted the asshole too. Besides, his defense team was absolutely horrendous. Their expert witness concerning the use of force was from Rhodesia, I mean hell, they might as well have called a Grand Dragon from the KKK.

I thought it was important to work with, look up to, associate with and be judged by "people who look like me". This world is so confusing these days. <wringshands>

*TERRORISM WORKS*

Look, this dipshit Chauvin had more than a dozen complaints on record for excessive use of force. I don't care if the entire jury were white males of the middle class exactly the same age. They would have convicted the asshole too. Besides, his defense team was absolutely horrendous. Their expert witness concerning the use of force was from Rhodesia, I mean hell, they might as well have called a Grand Dragon from the KKK.
But, 2nd Degree Murder?

No cop is ever going to serve in that city again. It's over. I hope the place burns to the ground and the cops sit back and roast marshmallows over the smoldering ruin.

One of my favorite YouTube attorneys was saying that the jury was really bad for him a couple days ago but I never really looked into it until the verdict came so quick. The ridiculous notion that a police officer intended to kill a criminal while on camera is so laughable it's hard to take seriously Until you realize that's exactly what happened according to this ridiculous decision!

After a few looks I couldn't believe my eyes but the fact is that there's only two white males on the jury both of which are highly educated and likely highly privileged plus BOTH WERE UNDER 30!!!!

I assume Derek Chauvin was on the government's hit list and they simply used this opportunity to have the people do their dirty work or much like starbuks they knew the employee was following the rules as they were written but didn't want to take responsibility for the potential realities of police work in one of America's most dangerous cities... the "liability prophylactic" mentality

*TERRORISM WORKS*

Everything he did was completely legitimate? WTF. Floyd was handcuffed with his hands behind his back. WTF was he going to do? How was he a threat? Chavin had a stun gun, a night stick, a pistol, and Floyd didn't even have use of his arms. I mean is Chavin that much of a damn pussy that he was still afraid for his life? Flippin bullshit. Chavin either killed him on purpose or he is dumber than a box of rocks, Either is punishable by significant jail time.

Everything he did was completely legitimate? WTF. Floyd was handcuffed with his hands behind his back. WTF was he going to do? How was he a threat? Chavin had a stun gun, a night stick, a pistol, and Floyd didn't even have use of his arms. I mean is Chavin that much of a damn pussy that he was still afraid for his life? Flippin bullshit. Chavin either killed him on purpose or he is dumber than a box of rocks, Either is punishable by significant jail time.

FOUR policemen who were trained to handle difficult to handle people could not get him into a squad car. Did it ever occur to you that they didnt know how much drugs he had eaten?

Man, I'm so glad people like you are experts in policing and all. We need more people like you!

*TERRORISM WORKS*

But, 2nd Degree Murder?

No cop is ever going to serve in that city again. It's over. I hope the place burns to the ground and the cops sit back and roast marshmallows over the smoldering ruin.

Well at least no racist cops that like to beat up on people and parade around like a flippin rooster with their badge on is going to serve. Not really seeing the downside,

FOUR policemen who were trained to handle difficult to handle people could not get him into a squad car. Did it ever occur to you that they didnt know how much drugs he had eaten?

Man, I'm so glad people like you are experts in policing and all. We need more people like you!

Oh yeah, the superhuman argument. Nothing more than a racist trope, and if it were the case, let his ass run around with his hands behind his back until he trips or passes out. I had a friend that, while handcuffed, knocked out three cops cold. But he was a monster, and they were in the elevator together, and that was after they knocked his ass out with a nightstick and got him in the car. If those punk ass small town cops could get a 300 pound plus beast in the car and to the hospital, then Chavin and his buddies could have got Floyd in the car. Because I promise you, Floyd was nothing compared to my friend. Floyd was 5' 11" and 190 pounds. My friend was 6"6" and pushing 300 pounds. Give me a damn break.

Oh yeah, the superhuman argument. Nothing more than a racist trope, and if it were the case, let his ass run around with his hands behind his back until he trips or passes out. I had a friend that, while handcuffed, knocked out three cops cold. But he was a monster, and they were in the elevator together, and that was after they knocked his ass out with a nightstick and got him in the car. If those punk ass small town cops could get a 300 pound plus beast in the car and to the hospital, then Chavin and his buddies could have got Floyd in the car. Because I promise you, Floyd was nothing compared to my friend. Floyd was 5' 11" and 190 pounds. My friend was 6"6" and pushing 300 pounds. Give me a damn break.
You are a fucking idiot. Seriously. First of all every thing that you hear and read which comes from someone who has a different political ideology than you is not racist. YOU are causing divide and real racism by making those leaps.

Next, you obviously dont know Democrats and liberals. If the cops let Floyd "run around with his hands behind his back until he trips or passes out", people would have lost their minds too. Imagine if he had been hit by a car while high on drugs? And did you suggest they knock him unconscious with a nightstick? Where did you go to the academy at? Sesame Street?

And finally, Floyd was 6'6". At the time of autopsy, he was 6'4" and 225 pounds.

Like I said, you are an idiot. Do some research next time so you don't embarrass yourself.

You are a fucking idiot. Seriously. First of all every thing that you hear and read which comes from someone who has a different political ideology than you is not racist. YOU are causing divide and real racism by making those leaps.

Next, you obviously dont know Democrats and liberals. If the cops let Floyd "run around with his hands behind his back until he trips or passes out", people would have lost their minds too. Imagine if he had been hit by a car while high on drugs? And did you suggest they knock him unconscious with a nightstick? Where did you go to the academy at? Sesame Street?

And finally, Floyd was 6'6". At the time of autopsy, he was 6'4" and 225 pounds.

Like I said, you are an idiot. Do some research next time so you don't embarrass yourself.

So, he still was not as big as my friend. And small town cops getting paid next to nothing got his ass in the car. What's the problem with these big city cops? And yeah, knocking him unconscious with a night stick is BETTER THAN KILLING HIS ASS. Let's just cut to the chase. Chavin is a pussy, and pussies shouldn't be cops, because when they are, bad things happen. The problem here is not racism, or abuse of power. The problem here is pussies being cops. I mean police forces across the nation have a system in place to weed out those that are intelligent, maybe they need to implement a system to weed out the pussies.

*TERRORISM WORKS*

Chauvin and Floyd had a history.. The both worked as bouncers at the same club.

*TERRORISM WORKS*

Chauvin didn’t kill him at all. If the knee to the neck was going to kill him, it wouldn’t had taken eight and a half minutes. The forensic evidence showed he had 98% oxygen saturation in his brain, which means he didn’t die from being choked. There were no bruises on the skin or damage to the tissue below in the throat and neck, which means no excessive force was used there.

He had 11 ng/ML of Fentanyl in his blood, just 3 can be lethal.
When OD’ing on opioids, you cannot breathe because it slows your breathing.

Floyd killed himself with his drugs.

*TERRORISM WORKS*

Chauvin didn’t kill him at all. If the knee to the neck was going to kill him, it wouldn’t had taken eight and a half minutes. The forensic evidence showed he had 98% oxygen saturation in his brain, which means he didn’t die from being choked. There were no bruises on the skin or damage to the tissue below in the throat and neck, which means no excessive force was used there.

He had 11 ng/ML of Fentanyl in his blood, just 3 can be lethal.
When OD’ing on opioids, you cannot breathe because it slows your breathing.

Floyd killed himself with his drugs.
these are the facts that the jury did not care about because they were so obviously biased... the jury was fully aware that Floyd killed himself by trying to conceal drugs by scarfing just like he did in 2019... none of that mattered because they hate cops and wanted to see chovan fry, they would have come back with a death penalty verdict just as quick if it were on the table

He did not kill himself with his drugs use.
How do you know this?
the primary narrative was a lethal dose wouldn't kill Floyd because he was such a hardcore experienced drug user. While plausible of course it's absolutely ridiculous to rule in that favor because you will set up law enforcement for Endless unwinnable lawsuits once that kind of precedent gets set

remember 98% of wealthy white liberals have never experienced Street crime so they don't fear it

Forum List

Back