The Joys of Communism

North Korea is a completely different kind of society than, say, Vietnam or China. I lived in China for eight years, have a granddaughter there, traveled all over. Today China is a consumer society where you can buy just about anything, have tremendous choice of brands, and buy over the internet or at stores. Many people pay for items without cash or a credit card — they just swipe their phones. Of course the average per capital standard of living is still maybe only a quarter or a third of what it is here in the U.S., but real wages there are rising steadily, or at least were until Covid-19 struck.
China has changed a great deal in that sense even just since the early 90s.

1920s (even much earlier than that, depending on how you look at it). I don't think you are old enough to personally remember that one!
Show me what to look at- your opinion doesn't count- what I stated are documented facts.

That link is not as biased as your opinion- but, it merely presents a 2 year snap shot with validation-
Dulles's "everywhere" went into South America and extended into Vietnam and still exists today- what I said is still not refuted- Dulles found communist "everywhere", not just here- and Ike, (who was buddy's with Stalin for the reasons I stated) warned, in his farewell speech about the coming and now so deeply intertwined into our economy it can't get out, MIC, which needs funding, for covert and overt actions and now the politico's are exacerbating the situation with people who, in your snap shot, finally got tired of the bullshit "communist" tactics employed by the fed gov't- I hoe those same types finally recognize, our own worst enemy to Liberty resides in the District of Criminals not in a far away land whose inhabitants could care less about we the people but have a great disdain for our "official" bullying tactice which is reminiscent of the feared communist threat.
BTW, bringing J Edgar Hoover into the mix did very little, in hindsight, for the credibility of the fed gov't- which still exists today-

It really speaks to your character (or lack thereof) that you cannot bring yourself to simply admit you were wrong.

It really speaks to your character (or lack thereof) that you cannot bring yourself to simply admit you were wrong.
I'm not wrong- I said what I believe and you provided a 2 year snap shot- it speaks to your lack of character that you can't accept what I said is correct- History is inclusive, bud. Not snap shots trying to prove a point. The results speak for themselves- that speaks to your lack of deep, big picture, thinking, which is terribly difficult with an extremely narrow mind- shallow and narrow minds are common traits amongst sheeple- congratulations-

I'm not wrong- I said what I believe and you provided a 2 year snap shot- it speaks to your lack of character that you can't accept what I said is correct- History is inclusive, bud. Not snap shots trying to prove a point. The results speak for themselves- that speaks to your lack of deep, big picture, thinking, which is terribly difficult with an extremely narrow mind- shallow and narrow minds are common traits amongst sheeple- congratulations-
You are pathetically insecure. Just admit you were wrong and move on. You do NOT remember “the original red scare” because you were not alive then. It’s not that big a deal, just own your error and be done with it. You’re starting to sound like a petulant child.

I'm calling bullshit on the story-
Of course you do. Communism can’t be that bad!

Why haven’t you been in Commie countries like I have?
Been 30 minutes since my question. Not sure he will answer you either, OP.
Well I have and I hoisted the BS flag too. Not that I'm any fan of commie assholes.
From another visitor, almost identical story.
Well I was in China not North Korea and any dumbass going there is dumb enough and deserves to die there.

Forum List

Back